Dil Se Diya Vachan

India-Forums

Dil Se Diya Vachan
Dil Se Diya Vachan

!!Gaurav Khanna/Prem Ki Nagri # 2 !! (Page 90)

jasmine477 Senior Member
jasmine477
jasmine477

Posted: 18 February 2011 at 2:40pm | IP Logged
Gaurav just brought a new trend in fashion with one hand sleeve only exposing his biceps of his one hand looking macho...they were just focusing on his bicepsEmbarrassed......but Fathima Urmi does not have biceps na like gaurav ....but ya brought the trendLOL

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

AshVikrocksdevilsadvocatessroomaniThinker_Belle

Thinker_Belle IF-Rockerz
Thinker_Belle
Thinker_Belle

Posted: 18 February 2011 at 3:04pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by fj08

wasnt it urmila who started that trend... before she moved onto her sleeveless blouses??

his nemesis??

@ bold - The original Prem - Salman Khan...Big smile

Urmilla had no sleeves.. that's kinda boring...

GK, has only 1 sleeve... we only get to see the biceps of one arm... That makes the fashion more interesting... IMOEmbarrassed

OK... please dont be puzzled. I think my thoughts are pretty jumbled today..

Edited by 10on10 - 18 February 2011 at 3:04pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

AshVikrocksdevilsadvocatessroomani

Thinker_Belle IF-Rockerz
Thinker_Belle
Thinker_Belle

Posted: 18 February 2011 at 3:05pm | IP Logged
Hello Jas!

Long time no see? Where were you?

jasmine477AshVikrocksdevilsadvocate

ssroomani IF-Rockerz
ssroomani
ssroomani

Posted: 19 February 2011 at 5:07am | IP Logged
Originally posted by fj08

aawww shobs, i missed you at the prem nagri Confused

i agree with you about a lot of stuff not adding up right now, regarding prems attitude towards the lawyer, he is willing to take any punishment they give him for defending his wife... a few years after the event... more like avenging ...

will try to catch you over the weekend

Fatima, I have been thinking......what else to do with no mood or energy to do housework or anything else?   I am completely under meds...........hope I can go to office on Monday!  LOLWink

I read the views on the Where is Logic thread.........and posted mine there.........am posting it here as well.........

As to Sona's reaction, I think she believes Nandini is equally to blame.....that Nandini and Krushna were having an affair and that Nandini was the one who enticed Krushna........Sona does not know about the rape and she left the scene before Prem arrived...........so she knows only some part of the story and she believes herself wronged by Nandini and wants Nandini punished!   Ouch  That at least makes sense but showing a scene with Sona thinking these things would have made it clearer and less illogical.Confused

As to Prem's reaction to the lawyer, I am still puzzled.  Shocked  When Gautam and Kalyani visit the police station soon after he is arrested, they speak to him and Gautam clearly tells him that he is not alone and that his dad is with him and will help him.  At that time, Prem nods his head.......that is equal to acceptance of his dad's offer of help..........and it is the chance to make up.......Smile

But later when YS appears in front of him, his expression is totally different... ....there is an obstinate, mulish look on his face........it is almost like something happened in between which makes him change his mind..........something which is not shown.........and probably will be shown later........hopefully...Tongue......nothing explains his change of attitude......not even the arrogance of YS!   Prem must realize Nandini would be ill-treated by Aayi at Govind's home and they are already in financial trouble and also that Nandini would not be welcomed in Rajadhyaksh home....Ouch ..so his attitude does not  make sense.........he should have grabbed at the chance of getting acquitted rather than be obstinate.......Confused

Which makes me feel Gautam must have placed some condition to Prem for giving help.... Dead....which Prem was not willing to accept!!    All this is mere speculation......let us see what the CVs dish out!    But it is interesting to speculate........and they are giving us enough fodder for that!!  Big smile

Now could that condition be that he forget Nandini...........someone did mention some movie track going that way........I don't remember which one or who said it!!  Only that can explain his devil may care expressions while meeting with the lawyer............and his snub to his father!

Speculations galore!  LOLLOLLOL

AshVikrocksGauravsDbestdevilsadvocate

devilsadvocate IF-Dazzler
devilsadvocate
devilsadvocate

Posted: 20 February 2011 at 12:04pm | IP Logged
Hello all......soooo i m back Big smile

umm just saw the last two epis of DSDV......and i have questions

from a story perspective first of all......

1) y did they killed of Krushna so early?? i mean he must be doing his psychogiri for only a month........IMO all the psychos within a story needs time to create a lasting horrifying impact on the audience that will make us unerstand the fear of the prortagonist or the cry baby better.......so is it just me or the CVs not thinking on that angle??

2) Prems attitude....i m mystified by this dude....like some of u said......y did he suddenly refused to get help from an apparently excellent lawyer, who his father brought...when he gave the affirmative to except his help in the first place.....when Dr K was there.

3) why is Prem so adamant to not jump on the opportunity to get out of the hell hole known as jail or rather this limbo type place where he is stuck ....cant help his beloved wife.....when the said beloved wife is suffering the third degree mental torture from both sides of the family and she is a huge cry baby/door mat  who cant stand up for herself......so isnt it his first duty to protect her?? isnt he supposed to put her needs above his own pride and his own perception of justice?? 

4) Lastly, y do i feel that Prem's love is selfish??......he can kill off his wifes rapist not just coz Krushna wronged his wife but rather how dare someone get away after touching prem's wife.....his whole attitude makes me feel that Prems every action is driven to satisfy his own personal pride/arrogance rather then avenging Nandini.....its all about him.......him falling in love.....him being patient with her coz he is Mahaan, then Him being wronged by the all the Women he knows, then him being offended by teh crime committed against his wife, and lastly his personal justice regardless of any thought of the well being of his loved.......whether that be his mother or his Abhla Nari beloved wife.

P.S. GK is soooo sexy in that stubble and devil may care attitude.......heart u GK....LOL

P.S.S wanna see more of the Psycho man and a stronger Nandini......coz seriously only Dr K is not cutting it for moi

jasmine477GauravsDbestssroomani

jasmine477 Senior Member
jasmine477
jasmine477

Posted: 21 February 2011 at 9:14am | IP Logged
Hello Jas!

Long time no see? Where were you?

Well Hi Tanu !
Was not feeling well with cough,cold and eye infectionOuch....

Hi Meera....good to see U around.....missed your dramabaaziTongue

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

AshVikrocksdevilsadvocate

ssroomani IF-Rockerz
ssroomani
ssroomani

Posted: 21 February 2011 at 10:33am | IP Logged

Caps from today..........

Prem arrives in court........Smile

Sees Nandini.....Embarrassed......(just look at that policeman's expression! LOLLOL)

Inscrutable Prem..........what is he thinking?  Blushing

When YS questions him..........Smile

I killed Krushna...............Shocked

Heart 

AshVikrocksGauravsDbestdevilsadvocate

ssroomani IF-Rockerz
ssroomani
ssroomani

Posted: 21 February 2011 at 10:35am | IP Logged

That hand.........looks like a girl's hand.....was it Sumi who came in burqa?  ConfusedConfused 

The mystery deepens! Wacko

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

AshVikrocksdevilsadvocate

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Dil Se Diya Vachan Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index