Dil Se Diya Vachan

India-Forums

Dil Se Diya Vachan
Dil Se Diya Vachan

!!Gaurav Khanna/Prem Ki Nagri # 2 !! (Page 88)

Thinker_Belle IF-Rockerz
Thinker_Belle
Thinker_Belle

Posted: 16 February 2011 at 11:48am | IP Logged
Hi Fatima B!

Its past midnight for her... I dont think she's coming today...Confused

Makes me wonder if she's ok.. Hope she is, and maybe she was just too tired to come online today...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

fj08

fj08 IF-Rockerz
fj08
fj08

Posted: 16 February 2011 at 12:10pm | IP Logged
she has had net problems this week too, hope we hear from her tomorrow

also i dont think there was a lot of prem for caps today so she might not have taken any....

Thinker_Belle

Thinker_Belle IF-Rockerz
Thinker_Belle
Thinker_Belle

Posted: 16 February 2011 at 12:35pm | IP Logged
Well.. from the updates, there was a scene in jail with Nandini...

I'm yet to watch the epi...  I'll keep popping in and out..

By the way, you should check HQ.. lots of activity there..

fj08

ssroomani IF-Rockerz
ssroomani
ssroomani

Posted: 17 February 2011 at 11:34pm | IP Logged
Hi Gals...........I don't know who is online now.............but I am sorry I went missing..........I was not well and did not log in for 2 days........Unhappy

Thank you so much Tanu for the call............you have made me feel so much better already!   Hug

Have to catch up with all that has happened........have been watching the show as usual........and am getting more and more confused with what is happening!  Confused

Edited by ssroomani - 18 February 2011 at 12:33am

fj08

ssroomani IF-Rockerz
ssroomani
ssroomani

Posted: 18 February 2011 at 12:32am | IP Logged
Am confused with many things in the show..........

1.  They show Krushna's ceremony at Govind's house.........and Nandini comes in............so she spent the entire day in jail waiting with Prem?   Pallavi takes Nandini and walks out of the house....not in......where did they go?

2.  They show Gautam calling up the lawyer...(am going to call him YS)...........they show the scene in R  house where Sona's father calls him up.............again they show Gautam in police station and greeting YS and YS talking to Prem........and Nandini is there.........she came back?  She is still in the same sari........

3.   Prem has a stubborn mulish look on his face when YS talks to him...........what is he thinking and why does he refuse help?  How does he think he can fight the case himself?   That part confused me most..........

4.  I thought Gautam was softening towards Nandini but Prapti's marriage breaking turns him around again.........but he is still willing to help Prem.........and the last bit where he blames Nandini for Prem's refusal to help.........doesn't make sense........when did Nandini even hint that she doesn't want help from Prem's family.......she was happy when YS agreed to take up the case!

There seems to be quite  a lot of bits missing.........is this because there are not enough episodes ready and the scenes are shot and shown "hot off the oven" as GK mentioned in his interview?

But I loved YS entry into the show.........he reminded me of Perry Mason stories somehow..........though this one seems to be a villain, not the hero.......

Anyone around for discussion??

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

GauravsDbestfj08

ssroomani IF-Rockerz
ssroomani
ssroomani

Posted: 18 February 2011 at 6:22am | IP Logged

Caps from Feb 16............PreNa waiting at the police station..........

Watches Nandini leave......Ouch

PreNa waiting..........Prem behind bars watches Nandini....Embarrassed

Sits down to wait.............Ouch

Missing his smiles...........but he looks yummy when serious too........Embarrassed

Poor Prem.......when Nandini walks away to hide her tears.....Ouch

Will post the Feb 17 caps after the episode........almost time for it!Smile 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

GauravsDbestfj08Thinker_Belle

ssroomani IF-Rockerz
ssroomani
ssroomani

Posted: 18 February 2011 at 7:08am | IP Logged

Caps from Feb 17th.............Prem had such a mulish, stubborn look on his face during the meeting with YS.......wonder why? Confused  Was he just put off my YS's manners or is it something more?  Confused and what he wears round his neck changed again!  Wink

When YS enters........Tongue

When Nandini enters and speaks..........Smile

He is least interested in what YS is saying.........LOL

Listens to YS.........but that look on his face says something else...Shocked

He seems rather amused here........yeh film ka shooting nahin and aap koi hero nahin!  ROFL

As usual the tag below is perfect........this is a new, different Prem!  Big smile

Looks like he is thinking how long do I listen to this bore?  LOL

When YS says ulti ginti shuru..........destination phaansi!  Shocked

When Gautam blames Nandini..........Angry

Tumne Prem ki zindagi barbaad kar di..........Angry

That is it gals.............see you later after dinner!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

GauravsDbestfj08Thinker_Belle

GauravsDbest Goldie
GauravsDbest
GauravsDbest

Posted: 18 February 2011 at 7:23am | IP Logged
Hi!!!!!!!!Hope u feel fine today!Big smileyour doubts are the same as mine, but about your second doubt, i think both prem's and sona's father wanted to appoint YS, Paranchpe(spelling???Confused)didn't call him first.GR appointed him first, so YS met Prem..But he refused, so he took up the case when Sona's dad went to him...And i guess Pallavi took nandu to the PS itself...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

fj08ssroomani

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Dil Se Diya Vachan Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index