Dil Se Diya Vachan

India-Forums

Dil Se Diya Vachan
Dil Se Diya Vachan

!!Gaurav Khanna/Prem Ki Nagri # 2 !! (Page 85)

fj08 IF-Rockerz
fj08
fj08

Posted: 15 February 2011 at 8:25am | IP Logged
hi shobs

i just dropped in at the HQ and realized maybe tanu is MIA bcos ' woh BHAAG gaye hai....' just saw the new title about elopement... LOL

hey a request for caps, yesterday at the mandir before nandini tells him everything and prem gets very angry, there were shots of him just looking intense not extremely angry... looked gr8 in the white shirt.. did u maybe Embarrassed... get any caps of that ... Smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Thinker_Bellessroomani

ssroomani IF-Rockerz
ssroomani
ssroomani

Posted: 15 February 2011 at 8:33am | IP Logged
I did Fatima take a few caps of Prem in white...........will check my albums and see..........could not do much yesterday because of losing net connection.......and today I had to go to work!

Will check and post a few if possible  Big smile

Today also was good..........everyone comes to know!!  and most of them land up in the police station.........did you watch?

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Thinker_Belle

fj08 IF-Rockerz
fj08
fj08

Posted: 15 February 2011 at 8:38am | IP Logged
no shobs, at work today, so wont be watching till later

am waiting for tanya to update, thought there would a lot of drama happening but probably not a lot of prem, right?

Thinker_Bellessroomani

ssroomani IF-Rockerz
ssroomani
ssroomani

Posted: 15 February 2011 at 8:42am | IP Logged
Some Prem definitely, but mostly from behind bars............will post a few caps.........

Sumati comes to know the truth.........and so does Kalyani.........who calls her Gautam.....

Govind, Pallavi, Kalyani and Gautam land up in the police station.....

Poor Prem gets some more beating from the police for trying to stop Nandini from talking..........

and precap was Sona's father calls up Gautam says Mayank and Prapti shaadi is called off!

fj08Thinker_Belle

fj08 IF-Rockerz
fj08
fj08

Posted: 15 February 2011 at 8:48am | IP Logged
LOL... well prem did kill his son in law, i can see mayanks father calling off the wedding... i think this is when there ll consequences to prapti's 'friendship' with mayank, dont know how they ll show mayanks character to be, specially now since it wont be influenced by krishna... and at least sona stays in the story

btw, prem was wearing an interesting shade of pink yesterday and the way it got torn was very interesting too

Thinker_Bellessroomani

ssroomani IF-Rockerz
ssroomani
ssroomani

Posted: 15 February 2011 at 8:51am | IP Logged
Originally posted by fj08

LOL... well prem did kill his son in law, i can see mayanks father calling off the wedding... i think this is when there ll consequences to prapti's 'friendship' with mayank, dont know how they ll show mayanks character to be, specially now since it wont be influenced by krishna... and at least sona stays in the story

btw, prem was wearing an interesting shade of pink yesterday and the way it got torn was very interesting too

ROFL  Yes, his bulging biceps in one arm at least had to be shown!!  LOLWink

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

regularinfoThinker_Bellefj08

ssroomani IF-Rockerz
ssroomani
ssroomani

Posted: 15 February 2011 at 9:07am | IP Logged

Prem in white from yesterday..............for Fatima.........I think it was off white or pale cream.....not the dazzling white! Tongue

When Nandini calls.........meet me at the temple........

Wondering what could be the matter........it is a zor ka jhatka, Prem!

As Nandini starts talking................intense to angry! Embarrassed

Did you get the ones you wanted.............these are what I took yest.........will have to watch epi again for more! LOLWink

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

GauravsDbestfj08Thinker_Belle

fj08 IF-Rockerz
fj08
fj08

Posted: 15 February 2011 at 9:16am | IP Logged
thanks shobs Big smile

yes... think i might have caught Tanu's bug.. but he seems to be listening very intently to me right here

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

GauravsDbestNeebassroomaniThinker_Belle

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Dil Se Diya Vachan Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index