Dil Se Diya Vachan

India-Forums

Dil Se Diya Vachan
Dil Se Diya Vachan

!!Gaurav Khanna/Prem Ki Nagri # 2 !! (Page 82)

Thinker_Belle IF-Rockerz
Thinker_Belle
Thinker_Belle

Posted: 10 February 2011 at 5:24pm | IP Logged

Thanks Fatima B...Cool

But you gotta agree with me, Shobs isn't playing fair... She's using caps that she hasn't shared with us (she keeps them to herself for personal enjoyment.. very tele- sasuma-ish), and thats why her convo is interesting than mine.... Bohot nainsaafi hai Sasuma..Stern Smile

To add insult to injury, she posts a pic of  Prem- Krushna "dostana"Shocked   Just a few days for the V day and D day, and she had to talk about Dostana... that too, using my 2 favs...  Ouch Nayi "Prem" kahani?That was a low-blow Sasuma.. Thumbs Down

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

jasmine477GauravsDbesthinzfj08ssroomani

jasmine477 Senior Member
jasmine477
jasmine477

Posted: 11 February 2011 at 4:36am | IP Logged
hey dear b'day girl Tanu hun just see 10 feb update .......I posted my commentSmile

Happy b'day again HunSmile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Thinker_Belle

ssroomani IF-Rockerz
ssroomani
ssroomani

Posted: 11 February 2011 at 5:18am | IP Logged
Originally posted by 10on10

Thanks Fatima B...Cool

But you gotta agree with me, Shobs isn't playing fair... She's using caps that she hasn't shared with us (she keeps them to herself for personal enjoyment.. very tele- sasuma-ish), and thats why her convo is interesting than mine.... Bohot nainsaafi hai Sasuma..Stern Smile

To add insult to injury, she posts a pic of  Prem- Krushna "dostana"Shocked   Just a few days for the V day and D day, and she had to talk about Dostana... that too, using my 2 favs...  Ouch Nayi "Prem" kahani?That was a low-blow Sasuma.. Thumbs Down

Evil SmileROFL  All is fair in  love and war Tanu..........and that is what is going on here......we love each other but we are at war............ROFL   Happy Birthday, Tanu.........HugHug   To make up for this, I have written a special limerick for you on your b'day thread!  Hug

After all sasuma hoon............I cannot give in to my bahu just like that, can I?  Wink

But regarding the other pic of dostana..........I thought you would laugh! Confused  It didn't tickle your sense of humor?  Ouch  I laughed seeing it..........otherwise, I was very unhappy with yesterday's episode........but that article makes me feel good again............that was what I wanted.......that Krushna dies soon.............but of course he might come back based on the TRPs! Dead

But Prem comes to know from Nandini and does believe her..............How relieved I am to read that..............Smile

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

hinzfj08Thinker_Belle

hinz Viewbie
hinz
hinz

Posted: 11 February 2011 at 5:23am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ssroomani

Not much of Prem today except towards the end............so I shall post just one pic..........which made me laugh because of the tag below..........as Hinu said, dostana is in nowadays!   ROFLROFLROFL

then Prem and Krushna hug.........which made me laugh even more..........ROFLROFL

I  need to laugh...........I am not sure I like the way the story is  moving....Unhappy........the way it is going when Nandini finally opens her mouth and exposes to Krushna to Prem, he will think she has gone mad...............Ouch    this is going too much like the original for my liking..........Dead

I am pinning my hopes on the "24 hours left" which Krushna said to Nandini today......something should break in the 24 hours...............what I dearly hope for is Krushna gets killed when he tries to harm Prem...........and that Prem does believe Nandini when and if she tells him the whole truth! Confused

Nandini has started to cry buckets of tears again.......what happened to her himmat?  Just when it had become really interesting, they are spoiling the story .........Cry

Bye all.............tired out today and still 2 more days for the weekend..........see you all tomorrow!   It is Hina's day to update, so probably we will get another dhamaka!  Wink  Hope!

hahahahaROFL

mummyji I love u sachi !
Ek Nayi Prem Kahani ROFL

and u're wish is gonna come true
Krushna will die (to rise later if needed)

I'm ready for the dhamaka epi
hope it is one :)

fj08Thinker_Bellessroomani

bussbuzz Senior Member
bussbuzz
bussbuzz

Posted: 11 February 2011 at 7:37am | IP Logged
hi guys! i am new to this showConfused.... i get have an idea whats happeneing .... but i am still confused! .... can some tell me the summary of the story please Unhappy
fj08 IF-Rockerz
fj08
fj08

Posted: 11 February 2011 at 9:47am | IP Logged
@bussbuzz - there is an episode guide with a synopsis of all the episodes, thats a good place to get the summary of the show

http://india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=1521937&PID=35424150&#35424150

Edited by fj08 - 11 February 2011 at 9:48am

hinzThinker_Bellessroomani

ssroomani IF-Rockerz
ssroomani
ssroomani

Posted: 11 February 2011 at 10:08am | IP Logged

Hina, I loved your asides on the update....Hug.......so these caps are for you (share with Tanu if you like! Wink) LOLLOL

To quote Hina......."andheri raaton mein, sunsaan raahon par, har zulm mitaane ko ek masiha nikalta hai jise log Prem Rajadhyaksha kehte hai ...Prem bhai" LOL

First the silhouette.........EmbarrassedEmbarrassed

then he becomes visible........slowly.......Big smileBig smile

Walks towards Krushna and Nandini in (to quote Hinu again!) "filmy style"........WinkWink

As the camera spins..........angry Prem from different angles...........TongueTongue

Quoting Hina again, "Prem gets ready and whacks and smacks Krushna black and blue and slaps his crazy... the thappads had some goonj boy!"  ClapClap

Enjoy! Can't wait for Monday............to see Krushna black and blue and probably charred as well!!

Heart

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

GauravsDbesthinzNeebaregularinfoThinker_BelleEnigma.fj08

Enigma. IF-Rockerz
Enigma.
Enigma.

Posted: 11 February 2011 at 11:16am | IP Logged
Errr If I May Mention ... The Thappad Reminded me of Prithvi's Thappad to Munna... Same Style !

Gaurav kitna stylishly thappad marta haiLOL

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

pia09GauravsDbesthinzregularinfoThinker_Bellessroomanifj08

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Dil Se Diya Vachan Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index