Dil Se Diya Vachan

India-Forums

Dil Se Diya Vachan
Dil Se Diya Vachan

!!Gaurav Khanna/Prem Ki Nagri # 2 !! (Page 80)

hinz Viewbie
hinz
hinz

Posted: 08 February 2011 at 9:47am | IP Logged

awww mummyji
thanks for the black and white caps
Prem is getting yummier by the day

@Tanu - this aint a good time babe
be good to your sasuma abi ke liye atleast :)

the psychoman is so damn evil ,he needs to be punished and locked at the KKKkk thread :P

@twinnie - wassup
missing u at the HQ

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Thinker_Bellessroomani

ssroomani IF-Rockerz
ssroomani
ssroomani

Posted: 08 February 2011 at 10:55am | IP Logged
Sorry gals...........no caps today........I am too busy preparing for the visit to Ratna's house on Thursday........Smile  Tanu will forgive me today, I am sure!  ROFL

The episode today left me confused............somehow I felt very disconnected after watching it...........I don't understand what dhamaka is going to happen..........I just want Prem to know it is Krushna and I want Nandini to tell him.............Unhappy

Bye gals, see you tomorrow.........today was my creative day.......dhamaka at HQ starts tomorrow......with a small preview......Wink

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Thinker_Belle

Thinker_Belle IF-Rockerz
Thinker_Belle
Thinker_Belle

Posted: 08 February 2011 at 11:37am | IP Logged
Well, I guess my disappointment over no caps today is overrided by the news of  "Dhamaka" at the HQ tomorrow!Big smile

I'm yet to watch the epi... but Shobs, you confused with what was happening?  Thats not good news at all....

When people start to get confused, (especially us) I know its not good for the show.... personal experience.

Like you Shobs, I hope too that Nandini will just tell the entire truth to Prem soon...

fj08ssroomani

fj08 IF-Rockerz
fj08
fj08

Posted: 09 February 2011 at 6:55am | IP Logged
did not see the show today... and realised this morning that i dont know what happened in the show bcos there was only a very brief update when i checked...

thats sad...but i dont think i missed Gaurav bcos of the caps Big smile

i love the prem nagri

Thinker_Bellessroomani

ssroomani IF-Rockerz
ssroomani
ssroomani

Posted: 09 February 2011 at 7:21am | IP Logged
Hi Fatima...........you here?  or at HQ?

Just wanted to tell you........Prem is back in the blue shirt again.........wonder whether the last Friday precap will come true this Friday!!  They could both wear the same clothes again........or very similar ones..........the CVs are extremely clever..........I just have a hunch about this.........

Today things moved fast...........yesterday was a bit of a waste I feel.......Prem's fall and the worker saving him and Nandini's sari catching fire........neither had any real significance........it was only to build suspense and interest...........

But today was good...........do watch the episode of today........Tongue

Edited by ssroomani - 09 February 2011 at 7:28am

fj08Thinker_Belle

fj08 IF-Rockerz
fj08
fj08

Posted: 09 February 2011 at 8:16am | IP Logged
thanks shobs, i will, i sort of read your views abt yesterdays episode and thought it wouldnt be a big deal to miss it since you were not too excited about it... i just want prem to find out soon, hate it when a couple on a show do not share what they really feel with their spouses

i just posted here and at HQ bfore starting work and was just checking for updates right now, will check back later both here and HQ,i saw you were working on your post there but i want to go through it in detail and uninterrupted so will wait to comment there...

Thinker_Bellessroomani

ssroomani IF-Rockerz
ssroomani
ssroomani

Posted: 09 February 2011 at 10:08am | IP Logged
A few caps from yesterday and today.......black is from yesterday and blue from today.......black and blue........I hope that is Krushna's color when Prem finishes dealing with him!  WinkLOL

Missed calls from Nandini.......

When the worker pulls him up.........(this is such a funny face! Big smile)

Ask me how my day was...............Embarrassed

He looked cute entering with balloons and gifts..........Tongue

Shocked to see the state of the house and the people...Shocked

How sad he looks here...........Ouch

At the police station..............Unhappy

That is it gals................enjoy.............feel like talking today, Tanu??   Wink  an attack of GKonvoria??

GauravsDbestfj08

ssroomani IF-Rockerz
ssroomani
ssroomani

Posted: 09 February 2011 at 10:30am | IP Logged
Bye all..............sweet Premi dreams........see you tomorrow!

Hug

And my Abherian family who visit here..............don't forget to visit HQ to day............there is a gift for you there, esp for Hina and Tanu! 

Luv u all :)  Hug

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Thinker_Belle

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Dil Se Diya Vachan Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index