Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

fj08 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 13 years ago
@meera ji - tusse aa gayay ๐Ÿ˜ณ

our prem has liked wearing bright colors from the start, i m glad they are plain shirts though not a flowery one, then it would definitely have to be dr K's old sarees
ssroomani thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5

Caps from yesterday...........

Pensive Prem!  ๐Ÿ˜”

When he hears Nandini was attacked.......

Tries to call Nandini.........๐Ÿ˜•

Loses his temper with the inspector.......๐Ÿ˜ก

In Nandini's imagination............๐Ÿ˜‰

Imagines Nandini is with him........ ๐Ÿ˜›

PreNa hug..........even if it is a dream! ๐Ÿ˜ณ

Unable to hold his tears.......๐Ÿ˜ญ

I wish he would get a shave!!   

Eksie thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Thanks for the caps Shobs ๐Ÿค—

Love the smiling PreNa scenes .. and the song too. Like I mentioned in Zaara's thread .. the song captured their state of mind well .. the helplessness and all. Poor Prem .. the way he was beaten by the inspector ๐Ÿ˜ก
jasmine477 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
thanks 4 the caps Shobs.....very sad to see prem ๐Ÿ˜ญ....hope Cvs don't drag with Krushna hiding and Prem in jail for no crime๐Ÿ˜ก

Really want to see  PreNa  ๐Ÿ˜ƒ and together  with Dr K  in action and  Sumi   supporting them
jasmine477 thumbnail
The other dhamaka was Prapti and Mayank...๐Ÿ˜ฒ....so what we all thought of came true.......Now the Rajadhyaksh parivar is going to get a bit of their medicine back.........for all the blame they put on Nandini!  Wonder how Daadi will react.....bet all will blame Kalyani for not keeping an eye on Prapti!!  ๐Ÿคข

There was no update yesterday, so I will put my thoughts of that too here........how did the 2 years become 5 years.....๐Ÿ˜•..Sona says they have been married for 2 years and Govind tells Kalyani the rape happened 2-1/2 years ago......at the most it would be 3 years with time lapse.........how did it become 5 years???    Have the writers changed or something that there is confusion?  Story has definitely changed a lot.........Such things are annoying!!  ๐Ÿ˜ก

I also liked the way Mayank put the doubt in Sonakshi's head.......not that Sona needs it........she knows Krushna married her for her money......only she thinks Nandini was responsible for the supposed affair and wants her punished...๐Ÿ˜Š...now she may think differently..........and who knows Krushna may die a second time, courtesy Sonakshi...๐Ÿ˜ƒ...and this time for real!  ๐Ÿคฃ

What made me happiest today is that Kalyani is back next week..๐Ÿ˜ƒ.......the precap showed Kalyani supporting Nandini to the presswalas...........yay, she is back, I have missed her a lot in the last week or two!  ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

@ Shobs even I have the same doubt @ bold๐Ÿ˜•

There may be a strong reason for the lapse....CVS might have thought we are not paying attention ๐Ÿ˜›

Thanks Hina 4 awesome update and U always get the dhamaka episode๐Ÿ˜‰
No Prem today....loved Sumi how she felt bad for Nandu and why she beared all the tortures and harassment. to save her family's izzat๐Ÿ‘
Aayi is blind in her Son's love and Krushna is fooling her bigtime.......i really pity her but her hatred for Nandini is greater and not able to see the truth.....I don't know how Aayi is going to react when truth will come out...eagerly waiting for that day๐Ÿ˜›

Krushna in need of money ......indicates he is going to be caught red handed soon

Don't know how cvs are going to take Prapt-Mayank story.......Gautham-Daadi are going to  get the biggest shock....now Prapti is pregnant  before her marriage they will blame Dr K ...hope Dr K shuts their mouth .big time.I really want Prem to talk rather question Gautham when he illtreated Nandini in the same house about a girls izzat when he did not have any right to speak about Nandini  and Daadi -Urmila too when they forced Nandini to undergo virginity test๐Ÿคข
Dr K is back which shows  Krushna is alive is known to everyone......now how YS is going to react but Krushna_Ys are too good in vicious๐Ÿคข

wrote my comment here too....bcoz it always goes unnoticed there
fj08 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
thanks for the caps shobs

so glad for the captions, otherwise with the same shirt the only indication of new caps would have to be prems stubble ๐Ÿ˜•
Edited by fj08 - 13 years ago
Thinker_Belle thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Thanks for the caps Shobs.. yesterday you weren't there, and today Prem wasn't there...

Aw GK, you've got to shave that beard. I just cant take it any "longer"...

@Jas - I agree. CVs certainly are taking us on a ride...

Firstly, Sumi's a full fledged lawyer is a little hard to accept. When did she finish her law? I dont know if students of law are allowed to practice.
Secondly, like Shobs or Fatima B stated, does Gautam value his honor more than Prem's life?!?
Thirdly, why on earth did Krrushna hit Nandini on the head? He doesn't want her to die, thats for sure... or no?
Now they say that the rape happened 5 years ago...  Confusions confusions..

Hopefully Dr K will make sense next week, when she explains why she was absent in her son's court hearings till now...

Edited by 10on10 - 13 years ago
jasmine477 thumbnail
ya Tanu CVS are taking us 4 granted  .......may be a big dhamaka  is waiting for us in March mahaepisode๐Ÿ˜‰
Thinker_Belle thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Hey when's the maha episode? Whose gonna update it? Someone missed 1 update last week...

Shobs, you're gonna do it or Hina?
jasmine477 thumbnail
hanks for the update Shobs!

First of all, whats this with the sarees? Where did those go? I dont follow.. when did Krushna give'em to Nandini?๐Ÿ˜•

So they found the Dr.. and she remembers Krushna??? He came to visit Nandini at the hospital?  He was that bold? I dont think so... Doesn't go with his character. He was a total coward when he begged his brother to forgive him... This is all just very confusing...

Aayi hiding Sumi's papers? Thats just too cheap.. cmon CVs!!

hey Tanu Krushna brought 2 sarees: one wedding saree;one white saree to Nandini on feb 12...I think episode threatening her to  accept him (Krushna) as   her husband  or live rest of her life as Prem's widow๐Ÿคข

I think Krushna is bold contriver .......well he did not want to stand against his Bro Govind and get exposed ....so he just waited patiently all these years for Nandini to remember her horrendous past,Krushna wanted to be in every one's good books includind his mom,Sona and his inlaws and not the least  the society.๐Ÿ˜Š

Krushna  went to meet Nandini in the hospital just goes with his charecter....bcoz after all he crazy with lust   for Nandini even after her  marriage and he is doing everything he can to gain her back ๐Ÿคข

No Prem for 2 days ....so Prem Ki Nagari is ๐Ÿฅฑ
@ Shobs Cvs are giving U much needed break with Gaurav  na ๐Ÿ˜‰