Dil Se Diya Vachan

India-Forums

Dil Se Diya Vachan
Dil Se Diya Vachan

!!Gaurav Khanna/Prem Ki Nagri # 2 !! (Page 73)

ssroomani IF-Rockerz
ssroomani
ssroomani

Posted: 02 February 2011 at 9:02pm | IP Logged
@Tanu..........I have not posted caps this week because I found no one comes online anymore........I did not see any comments or likes or responses to the caps I posted on Sunday....Ouch......and let me tell you I posted lots.............on all the threads!   Unhappy  and no discussions on the update threads either!  Disapprove  Then I saw the mails where all members of our family are either busy or ill  Cry   so I thought I would take a break from IF too..........was just looking at update thread and posting my take there and logging out!   I have been going to bed early for a change!! Wink

@Fatima.....thanks for the caps...........yes, Prem has been looking yummy in formals this week........the shirt he wore for the call center interview was also great.........I don't know how to describe the color.......HeartBlushing  I have been taking caps but just not posting them....Confused

I am off work today as I have a lot of errands to run.........just peeped in to see if any of my family visited yesterday!  Hug

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

hinzThinker_Belle

hinz Viewbie
hinz
hinz

Posted: 03 February 2011 at 6:48am | IP Logged

thanks a ton for the caps twinnie- Prem ho to quality ki sach kisko padhi hai :)
@ Tanu - babe I''ll try and be here when u r
@Shobs - take care and thanks for all the caps u've posted
will try and come early today

Thinker_Bellessroomani

fj08 IF-Rockerz
fj08
fj08

Posted: 03 February 2011 at 7:30am | IP Logged
@shobs - have been MIA bcos of the move this week, wasnt even at work, i m more regular about logging in from work than home bcos i have to know what happened in the show and the only way to find that is to read the updates Smile

but then i have to wait to watch the show till very late at night and cannot post any caps Confused

think it is better if i m at work, i enjoy the update, discuss the show before i watch it and drool over prems pic LOL

@hina - looks like you are settled back in too, seeing more of you recently

Thinker_Bellessroomani

ssroomani IF-Rockerz
ssroomani
ssroomani

Posted: 03 February 2011 at 7:48am | IP Logged
So nice to see all of you.........I am not complaining Fatima.......I know you all were busy with RL........that needs taking care too........I just took the chance to have a break and get some sleep.........that marathon sleep on Sunday has helped a lot!  Hug

Here are some caps............will post more a bit later.........will give a mix of caps from Monday to today............

Prem in all the formals so far............excluding today......

Yummy Prem! Blushing

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

GauravsDbestNeebafj08Thinker_Belle--Ratna--

ssroomani IF-Rockerz
ssroomani
ssroomani

Posted: 03 February 2011 at 7:49am | IP Logged
I want to know what that color is called...........the one in the 3rd pic......it is not really black...........Smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

--Ratna--

fj08 IF-Rockerz
fj08
fj08

Posted: 03 February 2011 at 8:07am | IP Logged
i dont remember that shirt from the show but in the cap it looks black, maybe the material is different... looks shiny like satin... Confused

there was also another shade of blue prem wore in this last week, dont remember when but the coolest is the white and white.... Big smile

ssroomani--Ratna--

ssroomani IF-Rockerz
ssroomani
ssroomani

Posted: 03 February 2011 at 8:17am | IP Logged
You can see it better in this pic...........it is not black.........something like dark purple.......almost like the grapes color............the very dark grapes...........(I think!  ShockedConfused)

Of course the white was yummy...........today it was the same dress........so will post caps after dinner.......all of white! 

Look at this face.................EmbarrassedBlushing

BlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushing

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

GauravsDbestNeebafj08Thinker_Belle--Ratna--

ssroomani IF-Rockerz
ssroomani
ssroomani

Posted: 03 February 2011 at 8:28am | IP Logged
Is this the one  you meant?   Only he did not go out in this..........

this was celebrating the job........poor Prem...........it was most unexpected that he loses his chance again!  Ouch  is this what brings in trps???? Unhappy

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Neebafj08Thinker_Belle--Ratna--

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Dil Se Diya Vachan Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index