Dil Se Diya Vachan

India-Forums

Dil Se Diya Vachan
Dil Se Diya Vachan

!!Gaurav Khanna/Prem Ki Nagri # 2 !! (Page 71)

arpitnavi Goldie
arpitnavi
arpitnavi

Posted: 31 January 2011 at 7:29am | IP Logged
Bye bye. But plz pm me.

fj08 IF-Rockerz
fj08
fj08

Posted: 31 January 2011 at 8:47am | IP Logged
@arpit, zee shows are not on youtube so you ll have to use the link for the episodes posted on the other thread... 

shobs' s caps of the scene are awesome

@shobs - if you havent checked out HQ yet... do it NOW, pleasant Yummy appearance there Wink

Edited by fj08 - 31 January 2011 at 9:12am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Thinker_Bellessroomani

ssroomani IF-Rockerz
ssroomani
ssroomani

Posted: 31 January 2011 at 9:42am | IP Logged

thanks Fatima...........downloading the video.......it is taking time......

May not be able to post caps today........will do tomorrow if I dont do it tonight..........had a hectic day at work......and waiting for my daughter to come home.........she had been to Chennai over the weekend........quite tired out actually..........and tomorrow is another hectic day at work.........reporting day!

Am watching the videos while waiting becoz when on Mondays, I dont enjoy so much as I am busy scribbling in shorthand for updating!

-X-NeeNee-X- IF-Dazzler
-X-NeeNee-X-
-X-NeeNee-X-

Posted: 31 January 2011 at 9:58am | IP Logged
Could you add me in tooo please! I love Prem/Gaurav too! Embarrassed

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

GauravsDbesthinz

arpitnavi Goldie
arpitnavi
arpitnavi

Posted: 31 January 2011 at 11:02am | IP Logged
Thanks a lot fati di.
@shobs- beautiful doll. I'm waiting from long time. Thanks for uploading her.
Eksie IF-Stunnerz
Eksie
Eksie

Posted: 31 January 2011 at 3:16pm | IP Logged
There is soooo much I wanna write .... but no time Confused Cry  Will try and post something from the office ... 

Just watched the 2nd half of today's episode .. and loved how Prem went from annoyed to naughty in a flash! LOL He looks sooooo adorable when he gets naughty Wink And it was cute how Nandini was not upset at him being annoyed ... rather, she changed the mood with her pleasant talk! Cute scene ... Embarrassed 

Had a marathon DSDV watch last night .... and LOVED all the episodes from last week! All were terrific ... especially Neena Gupta, Gaurav and Vandana .. who has improved by leaps and bounds over the last few weeks, especially since they revealed Krushna as the rapist and all that followed. Best scene .. acc. to me .. was the mother-son conversation. One, when she spoke to him before he got Nandini home .. and the my most favourite, when he talks to her over the phone and says that he ain't upset with Gautam, but his attitude. Gaurav did an awessssome job .... that was a very matured performance!!! Clap Clap 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

GauravsDbestThinker_Bellessroomani

Thinker_Belle IF-Rockerz
Thinker_Belle
Thinker_Belle

Posted: 31 January 2011 at 9:48pm | IP Logged

Waiting for Caps, Shobs...

I'm havingproblems posting. The cursor takes a while to appear in the box... anyone elsehaving the same issue?
GauravsDbest Goldie
GauravsDbest
GauravsDbest

Posted: 01 February 2011 at 9:47am | IP Logged
Hellllllllllloooooooooo!!!!!!!HugHugim back!My stupid computer had some defect due to which i couldn't send any postsCrymissed out on so many interesting topics....missed all my friends...Hope everyone is fineBig smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

fj08

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Dil Se Diya Vachan Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index