Dil Se Diya Vachan

India-Forums

Dil Se Diya Vachan
Dil Se Diya Vachan

!!Gaurav Khanna/Prem Ki Nagri # 2 !! (Page 69)

Thinker_Belle IF-Rockerz
Thinker_Belle
Thinker_Belle

Posted: 28 January 2011 at 8:37pm | IP Logged
Ow Shucks, Shobs, sorry I totally forgot to thank you!

I loved all the caps... totally lifted my mood after reading some comments on the main page.

Some people expect Prem to be a superhuman, who, upon spending a romantic evening with his wife, unaware of any of her past life trauma, walks into a "taped confession" with his whole family present, and is expected to immidiately come to his wife's defenses and swer to protect her honor from his parents and family memebers..

Oh yes, he should have done that. That would be very realistic. Instead, they show such silly things like him falling in love at first sight, being so hurt and confused becoz his own wife wouldn't find him trustworthy enough to confess the trauma she underwent, after him trying and being patient and understanding her, and giving her space and time... jeez, these people have to get "real".

Nandini is a victim of an unfortunate incident, and what the Rajadhyakshs did to her was horrendous... but why is everyone putting Prem in the same group? 

Am I the only one who is thhinking it is too good to be true that he came immidiately the next morning, after his talk with his mom?

Please tell me if you were in his place, you'd rush to your wife so fast as he did....

I know I'd take atleast a couple of days to come to that conclusion...

And if I were Nandini, I'd not take back Prem immidiatley untill he knew the entire truth, and still wanted to be in the marriage, stand by her to get the guilty punished....  and not "killed". Please, all that anger and swearing to kill will get him nothing... 

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

jasmine477AshVikrocksGauravsDbestssroomani

Thinker_Belle IF-Rockerz
Thinker_Belle
Thinker_Belle

Posted: 28 January 2011 at 8:51pm | IP Logged
Oh, and loved the caps of.... he-who-wont-be-named...Wink

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

AshVikrocks

Thinker_Belle IF-Rockerz
Thinker_Belle
Thinker_Belle

Posted: 28 January 2011 at 9:07pm | IP Logged
@Fatima B - How are you feeling now? better?

Haven't seen your comments at the update thread...

AshVikrocks

ssroomani IF-Rockerz
ssroomani
ssroomani

Posted: 29 January 2011 at 6:38am | IP Logged
Originally posted by 10on10

Ow Shucks, Shobs, sorry I totally forgot to thank you!

I loved all the caps... totally lifted my mood after reading some comments on the main page.

Some people expect Prem to be a superhuman, who, upon spending a romantic evening with his wife, unaware of any of her past life trauma, walks into a "taped confession" with his whole family present, and is expected to immidiately come to his wife's defenses and swer to protect her honor from his parents and family memebers..

Oh yes, he should have done that. That would be very realistic. Instead, they show such silly things like him falling in love at first sight, being so hurt and confused becoz his own wife wouldn't find him trustworthy enough to confess the trauma she underwent, after him trying and being patient and understanding her, and giving her space and time... jeez, these people have to get "real".

Nandini is a victim of an unfortunate incident, and what the Rajadhyakshs did to her was horrendous... but why is everyone putting Prem in the same group? 

Am I the only one who is thhinking it is too good to be true that he came immidiately the next morning, after his talk with his mom?

Please tell me if you were in his place, you'd rush to your wife so fast as he did....

I know I'd take atleast a couple of days to come to that conclusion...

And if I were Nandini, I'd not take back Prem immidiatley untill he knew the entire truth, and still wanted to be in the marriage, stand by her to get the guilty punished....  and not "killed". Please, all that anger and swearing to kill will get him nothing... 

Tanu, you are not the only one.......actually it surprised me that Prem took only one night to realize that he needs to support Nandini and that he loves her beyond anthing that might have happened.   To be frank, I expected one week of melodrama which perhaps went over 2 serial days...........I expected a lot more from Daadi and Urmi.........some more defense from Kalyani........expected a face-off between Urmi and Pratham and between Kalyani and Gautam!  Confused  

I expected Prem to react badly to the situation......maybe get drunk once more........then make a scene..........and then finally the talk with him Mom which brings him to his senses!  That the whole situation was condensed into an hour's episode...........and the restraint shown without unnecessary melodrama..........it surprised me!   In fact, I am pleased with the way the whole thing was handled.............I think Prem grew up in that one night...Embarrassed.....the transformation shown was so subtle but totally believable...........it sort of makes you believe in the goodness of human nature!  Big smile

Let them talk Tanu...........I have decided to ignore the judgemental posts and topics that people put up............they are sitting like Gods judging on what should have been done.........forgetting that we are dealing with human nature which is very vulnerable.........and no two people react the same way to any given situation.............but that does not mean one is right and one is wrong.........both may be acceptable.............Smile

Let us have our fun.........and forget those who do not want to enjoy but only criticize and that too destructively!  Hug

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

AshVikrocksGauravsDbest

jasmine477 Senior Member
jasmine477
jasmine477

Posted: 29 January 2011 at 9:27pm | IP Logged
I think Prem's reaction to Nandini's past was natural and according to his charecter bcoz he Knew something is bothering Nandini after she came back from Prapti's engagement.He also knows Nandini is not the type of girl to share her worries with every one thanks to Sumathi who told about Nandin to Prem .So  Prem was very much awre something is worrying her but didnot expect such a horrendous past coming out in open like rape of his wife before his family who
are not bothered about others feelings I mean Daadi,Gautham his Dad and Urmi.He was more hurt that Nandini did not have confidence on her husband Prem to share such a private matter
that his family does not have any right to know about.He felt his love for her,trust for her became a joke bcoz everyone present there was only insulting and hurting her emotionally but never thought in that process they are hurting Prem too.Angry 

I did not feel Prem to forgive her after Knowing Nandini's past in 1 night as unatural bcoz he was awre something was bothering nandini from past few days but does not know what.Next is Prem has been patient,understanding,caring,loving from the day 1 of their marriage ,he did get angry with Nandini when she refused to get intimate wih her husband Prem without citing any reason ;Prem was more hurt,angry ,upset bcoz  Nandini is not sharing her feeling with him nor does have confidence on him to share it.Even he is doubtful intially "Does his wife Nandini truly love him as much he loves her".Well since Nandini is introvert shy women she could not reciprocate her feelings to him and even the circumstances in her sasural made it even more difficult but inspite of that Nandini made sure Prem does not go through the same pain ,tension she was going through.Approve
Even Prem could see the truth,courage to confess about her past but was hurt that Prem could not gain enough confidence from his wife Nandini that she could share such private matter face to face that forced her to record in the tape which brought insult to his love,their marriage,trust and themselves but he realized soon bcoz he has been forgiving and understanding and above all respects women and their emotion well U can see it on their wedding night when he cared for her feelings than his ,waited for her consent to get intimate tried to become friends so that Nandini can share her feelings with him since she is introvert which shows Prem to be very mature for his age like Nandini who has strugled her entire life well losing parents at a tender age and gettiing raped are way too traumatic to handleDr k and Pratham played some role in Prem's decisin but he was influenced more by his Mom. Clap   
Well Nandini lost her parents at a tender age forced to stay with hetr sister is tend to be like this when U are depending on someone .As for nandini she could feel Prem's true love for her but due to the trauma caused by the rape she became introvert,lifeless and not intrested in anything but cares only for her family like her sister Pallavi ,So Nadini was feeling the guilt that unknowingly she hurt Prem bcoz when she gave her consent to get married to Prem she was unaware of her past otherwise she could have never gave her consent and in the process messed Prem's life.Intially she was angry with Govind-Pallavi that they hid her past from her,prem and her saural but when Krushna started torturing her quite openly Nandini realised she needs her didi-jeeja support too bcoz she was unsure about her husband Prem's reaction when he will come to know she was raped before their marriageCry   

Just my POV....want to know your Take on Prem and Nandini reactions Smile

Edited by gauravfan477 - 30 January 2011 at 8:34am

Thinker_Belle

ssroomani IF-Rockerz
ssroomani
ssroomani

Posted: 30 January 2011 at 6:44am | IP Logged
What a day I had today..........yesterday, I went to bed at 9 pm.......and slept until 3 pm in the afternoon today..............switched off the phones and everything........and luckily the doorbell did not ring.......at least I didn't hear it............maybe it did!  LOLBig smile   Feeling so much better after that marathon sleep!  Tongue

Will post some caps now............and update the threads for the week!  Embarrassed
ssroomani IF-Rockerz
ssroomani
ssroomani

Posted: 30 January 2011 at 6:59am | IP Logged

Here is how Prem wakes up from sleep..........

Good morning........Smile

Sleeping beauty wakens...........Big smile

One eye opens..........Wink

Then closes again..........LOL

Opens again............reluctantly....Wink

Closes again.........it is difficult to wake up!  Confused

Awake at last..........Big smile

When Nandini teases him about wanting the newspaper...Tongue

Gaurav really looks like he just got up from sleep......and not acting! EmbarrassedEmbarrassed

GauravsDbest

ssroomani IF-Rockerz
ssroomani
ssroomani

Posted: 30 January 2011 at 7:07am | IP Logged

tu tu mein mein in front of the mirror!! this was comical! LOLLOL

OMG look at the time............Big smile

LOLLOLLOLLOLLOL

GauravsDbest

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Dil Se Diya Vachan Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index