Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Thinker_Belle thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by: ssroomani

Hmm.........no comments, Tanu?   Is it because you were busy at HQ or were the caps not inspiring enough?  😉

Sorry Shobs  - Its because of the HQ... you know that Hinu weds Tanu Episodes aren't getting TRPs... I'm feeling so un-romantic, and no-my-usual-self and camera-conscious right now...😆😆  You understand, right?

Also, I had to mourn Krushna's death... alone...coz everyone else is celebrating it...😛

Lets all take a moment to rememebr how creepy Kkrushna was and how we were all charmed by his appearence when he came the first time...

Ok. That moment over, lets look into Prem's caps....

@Fatima B - I certainly think its cream, not white..when he is talking to Nandini on cellphone....

GauravsDbest thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
hanks for the caps🤗i can never tire of watching him😍but i really don't like how serials always take things to extremes...i mean, wouldn't it have been enough if prem beat krushna out of rage and krushna collapsed?how do the police appear outta nowhere without anyone informing them?😕don't get me wrong, i totally adore the show...but these are some things i don't quite approve of...
GauravsDbest thumbnail
thanks for the caps🤗i can never tire of watching him😍but i really don't like how serials always take things to extremes...i mean, wouldn't it have been enough if prem beat krushna out of rage and krushna collapsed?
Thinker_Belle thumbnail
Hey Shrek!🤗

I totally get what you're saying baby 👍🏼

I agree.. infact, the whole idea of getting Kkrushna killed was just too much to take...

Or maybe I didnt want kkrushna to die.. watever, but the point is how did the police come so soon after the explosion?? Eventually they would, and they'd find his body... but so fast? 😕

And how foolish of Prem just to confess for murder! Didn't he once think of Nandini? I mean, he very well knows what kind of treatment she gets at Pallavi's place...

But again, there should be some drama in the show...
GauravsDbest thumbnail

Hi tanu.🤗..i don't like the death thing...now that krushna is dead(for the time being atleast)and a family reconciliation in the horizon, what will they do when the track is over?they either have to drag the show with random tracks or bring back krushna...too much of a cliche

Thinker_Belle thumbnail
Arre, Krushna might be dead, but I think his baby is alive...

Govind ji lied again about cremating the baby...

Now Nandini wants the baby, Prem is OK but Gautam isn't...

Dr K in dilemma again... to stand by PreNa or not...

And Aayi wants the baby too, coz its her son's only nishani....

Sonakshi wants the baby dead, coz its not hers...

There is so much to look forward to, baby...

Hope the CVs read this..
GauravsDbest thumbnail
nly in serials can the police be so prompt😆they come to a deserted factory out of nowhere even without anyone informing them...i'll mourn krushna's death too...some talent ajay is...
GauravsDbest thumbnail
Offo im so fed up of writing in emi's😡i have to sit infront of the computer for 15 mins before i can send ONE post...so my posts come out so impersonal and hurried!i have soooo much to write but can't...as usual my computer wins😔wow fab ideas tanu👏anyway byebye 🤗tc dear❤️ Edited by GauravsDbest - 13 years ago
fj08 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
hey shreks, tanu

totally agree the drama part being too much but after watching the last IF interview, doesnt it feel like TRP driving the story... but I wont blame the CVs, its seems to be the way all stories are told, i started watching a bit of KMH and they have taken the chemistry of the lead pair and stretching it for max drama.... har cheez mein drama hai, no reality 

wish someone would tell a story without changing anything for TRPs
Raconteuse thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Thanks Shobs for the caps !🤗 Interesting discussions happened !🤣

Even I was a bit confused on the style in which the shirt was torn !🤣 

One Question about the Police... Thats the way all policemen behave after they arrest the accused?😕 Taunting Nandini About Krushna being her lover and she couldn't handle him?😕 And when Prem answers back, he's So Short Tempered that he goes and starts beating him up in the lock up?😕 Stereotypical Policemen?😕