Dil Se Diya Vachan

India-Forums

Dil Se Diya Vachan
Dil Se Diya Vachan

!!Gaurav Khanna/Prem Ki Nagri # 2 !! (Page 66)

Thinker_Belle IF-Rockerz
Thinker_Belle
Thinker_Belle

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 9:58pm | IP Logged
Lovely, Shobs!!! Hug

I couldn't catch up with the epi today too, but I read the update and the comments... I guess I'll catch both todays and yesterdays episodes on sat-sun. I might've missed the epi, but I never miss Prem's caps!Blushing 

The million watt smile, the deja-vu', the angry young man, the hurt young man..... GK does it all in style!!!!

GK,you look awesomesauce in all those caps above Thumbs Up

GK: Thanks... You are not just saying it, are you?

What? Nooo... I never "just say" something for the sake of saying it... you are really AWESOME!!

GK: Thanks, Tanu... you're awesome too..

Awww GK!  Thanks! Now, are you sure you're not "just saying" it??BlushingHeart

GK: Ofcourse, I'm sure.... I dont have these conversations with anyone else, and I'm pretty sure you dont either...do you?

Ermm.. yeah, yeah... Of course! We... uh, I love talking to you.. and if I've talked to anyone else, its because  you've inspired me to!

GK: What? You talk to others too? Whom??

Shocked No no.. I mean,not many, just one more guy.... and I didnt talk to him... HE talked to me... there's a difference you see? Big smile

GK: Who is it Tanu?

Umm.. its nobody, GK... its just that Kkrushna guy... I mean, he's a psychoman, anyways.... you're the only GK Man we love!!

GK: What?!!!

GK: KkkRUSHNA???? I'll KILL that slime ball!!!!Angry

Shocked No no GK, seriously... please calm down!!!  He didn't say anything bad... He was just a bit jealous that your caps get a lot of attention, thats all... Please dont do anything in anger that might cause trouble later...

GK: How can I, Tanu?? How could you??

Ouch Sorry GK!

GK: I thought what we did was so special...

Ofcourse, GK!!  It is special... I promise not to have a convo with that Kkrushna dude going forward, OK? I'll just admire from afar...

GK: We'll see about that...

Oh GK, I Heart U dude!!! I swear, to you and everyone reading this, that the talk is gonna be just me and GK, going forward.

Big smile

Yeah.... Mindless-Drama gene runs in my family.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

GauravsDbestNeebassroomanifj08

Thinker_Belle IF-Rockerz
Thinker_Belle
Thinker_Belle

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 10:01pm | IP Logged
Sorry for the extra long convo... couldn't help it... The caps are simply awesome!!Big smile

I promise I'll keep it short in future, OK?

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

pia09

fj08 IF-Rockerz
fj08
fj08

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 5:32am | IP Logged
OMG ROFL

Tanu - u r awesome.. 

kya caps use kiyay hain... PURRFECT

edit - and the only thing i noticed in the precap was... prem in a white tee looking intense and angry, shobs more maar daala caps coming, hope you are feeling up to it... and thanks for yesterdays Hug

Edited by fj08 - 27 January 2011 at 5:33am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Thinker_Bellessroomani

ssroomani IF-Rockerz
ssroomani
ssroomani

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 7:28am | IP Logged
Wink  Sequel to Tanu and GK convo...........  Big smile

Mom, I thought Tanu was true to me.........she was my pal....

But she hurt me, she talks to the psychoman too..........Cry

I don't know whom to believe............Ouch

Oh Mom, what do I do?    (my poor beta.........Cry  see what you did Tanu.....Angry)

You have to learn to accept Tanu as she is beta..........Ermm

Tanu is like that............does not even leave my poor Sam alone....ShockedOuch

Okay.....Tanu's bimari is infectious.....ShockedWacko   what shall we call it?? Ermm  GKonvoria?? ROFLROFL

fj08Thinker_Belle

fj08 IF-Rockerz
fj08
fj08

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 7:33am | IP Logged
saas aur bahu ke takkar... both talking to GKman LOL

pia09ssroomani

ssroomani IF-Rockerz
ssroomani
ssroomani

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 7:52am | IP Logged
ROFLROFLROFL

I could not resist, Fatima..........I saw Tanu's convo at work today.........browsed for a bit without logging in when work got too much........and then couldn't keep the grin off my face!!  LOL

This idea popped into my head that time..........I don't know how I controlled my itching fingers until I came home.........even then could not log in immediately.......had to cook dinner.........ConfusedBig smile

I am wating for Tanu's response now!  ROFLROFL

fj08

fj08 IF-Rockerz
fj08
fj08

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 7:53am | IP Logged
@shobs - glad i found u online... i just watched the episode and i m so impressed

Gaurav has done such a great job, all throughout today he was so serious, intense and just right, with aaye, with govind and with his mom.... he was PERFECT

ssroomani

ssroomani IF-Rockerz
ssroomani
ssroomani

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 7:56am | IP Logged
Yes, this whole week has been rocking............right from last Friday when the bomb burst..........

Will post caps a little later..........loved the epi today also...........u already watched it?  at work??  Wink

fj08

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Dil Se Diya Vachan Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index