Dil Se Diya Vachan

India-Forums

Dil Se Diya Vachan
Dil Se Diya Vachan

!!Gaurav Khanna/Prem Ki Nagri # 2 !! (Page 57)

Thinker_Belle IF-Rockerz
Thinker_Belle
Thinker_Belle

Posted: 22 January 2011 at 1:25am | IP Logged
I'm SPEECHLESS.

No. That doesn't happen often. 

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

chapathiGauravsDbestssroomanifj08

jasmine477 Senior Member
jasmine477
jasmine477

Posted: 22 January 2011 at 6:09am | IP Logged
meDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay Dreaming

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ssroomani

fj08 IF-Rockerz
fj08
fj08

Posted: 22 January 2011 at 6:56am | IP Logged
so on jan 22nd 2011, tanu was rendered speechless by the caps of Gaurav Khanna the Shobha posted

this is an important archive and can be used later to everyones advantage Big smileWink

shobs the caps are amazing

tanu do love the convo with GK... so if u hug G and I hug you... by the transitive property i hug G, right?

Hug  aaa gale lag ja

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

chapathiGauravsDbestThinker_Bellessroomani

DesiGirl_ IF-Rockerz
DesiGirl_
DesiGirl_

Posted: 22 January 2011 at 8:04am | IP Logged
Prem is soooo cute (=
When he blushes, iits like omg <3

CUTIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE Heart
ssroomani IF-Rockerz
ssroomani
ssroomani

Posted: 22 January 2011 at 9:59am | IP Logged
Anyone here?   So want to discuss today's episode............koi hai Prem ki Nagri mein????Tongue

Or I shall do a Neel and talk to myself.............Wink

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Thinker_Belle

Eksie IF-Stunnerz
Eksie
Eksie

Posted: 22 January 2011 at 10:16am | IP Logged
Shobs Hug Prem ki Nagri mein main haazir hoon ... 

I haven't watched the episode yet ... but please do tell what happened .. 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Thinker_Bellessroomani

ssroomani IF-Rockerz
ssroomani
ssroomani

Posted: 22 January 2011 at 10:17am | IP Logged
No one?   Hmm.............here goes...........I liked today's episode very much........I was half scared after reading the article that it would be a dream...........I am still a teeny weeny bit apprehnensive that it might turn out to be a dream..........but it looked too real to be a dream........

It was almost like the CVs read our views and gave us what we wanted............though it all happened in one episode instead of going over 2 or 3 days...........but something in me was very satisfied after seeing today's episode.........

Kalyani was great.........she even decides to leave the home with Nandini..........kudos to her........I loved the words she told Gautam............Clap  and I loved the way she talked to Prem later......Tongue

Daadi and Urmila were true to their nature...........they just wanted Nandini out of the house.........Ouch

Gautam reacted the way he would........being his mama's boy and he had shown this side of his nature before..........he thinks of the family izzat more than anything else........Shocked

Prem was as Tanu said, "sweet in his sorrow"......Embarrassed....his disenchantment with the whole ........but loved the way he hugged his mother and cried.............I nearly cried too......Cry

Krushna of course tried to take advantage..........he was good as well..........loved his expressions today..........Big smileAngry

But who surprised me most was Pratham..........we know he is the voice of reason in that family........but what he did today took me by surprise..............he actually tells Prem to follow his heart..........and apologizes for Urmila's harkat.............ClapClapClap

and Prem brings Nandini back home.................Big smile

I missed Sumati most today..........why did she have to be sent away.........I guess she will not know about Nandini's past for some more time...............Confused  Prapti was not there either.......it looks like younger sisters have been given the day off!!  LOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

chapathiGauravsDbestThinker_Belle

ssroomani IF-Rockerz
ssroomani
ssroomani

Posted: 22 January 2011 at 10:18am | IP Logged
Hi Eksie...........Hug      I just posted my views on the epi...........Hina had said she would do the update..........

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

chapathiThinker_Belle

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Dil Se Diya Vachan Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index