Dil Se Diya Vachan

India-Forums

Dil Se Diya Vachan
Dil Se Diya Vachan

!!Gaurav Khanna/Prem Ki Nagri # 2 !! (Page 53)

ssroomani IF-Rockerz
ssroomani
ssroomani

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 7:38am | IP Logged
Hi Fatima..........waiting for the videos............but you know though the romantic scene was good..........I am feeling very disappointed today with the way they handled the whole drama............I expected better than this! Unhappy

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

aaabbbfj08Thinker_Belle

fj08 IF-Rockerz
fj08
fj08

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 8:00am | IP Logged
hi shobs,

what part of the drama? i wasnt sure how would they space it out, but i thought it went ok

yeah the romance wasnt out of the world but it was sweet and i can see a lot from the coming drama, nandini has lot to stand on, she told prem the truth it isnt her fault he didnt listen to it....

there were a couple of segments on the show too.... i dont think anyone posted links Confused

aaabbbThinker_Bellessroomani

aaabbb Senior Member
aaabbb
aaabbb

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 10:12am | IP Logged
Originally posted by fj08

hi shobs,

what part of the drama? i wasnt sure how would they space it out, but i thought it went ok

yeah the romance wasnt out of the world but it was sweet and i can see a lot from the coming drama, nandini has lot to stand on, she told prem the truth it isnt her fault he didnt listen to it....

there were a couple of segments on the show too.... i dont think anyone posted links Confused
So much silence here proves it, remember last time it happened and we all got completely frenzyEmbarrassed
 out of the worldTongue

regularinfoNeebaThinker_Belle

aaabbb Senior Member
aaabbb
aaabbb

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 10:24am | IP Logged
About fort thing, if someone followed or following JJKN, they also did it on silent beach too, and bed was there waiting for themConfused but they were not marriedConfused....

See me confused now not sure whether defending it or bashing itUnhappy

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

jasmine477Thinker_Belle

ssroomani IF-Rockerz
ssroomani
ssroomani

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 10:48am | IP Logged
Am posting a few caps.............will post more tomorrow.........the videos were a bit late today and there are too many caps..........I spent a lot of time dissecting frame by frame ......got carried away!! Wink

Cutie Pie Prem.................Embarrassed

Some Dreamy Pics................BlushingBlushing

In the moonlight...............Embarrassed

In the firelight.................Embarrassed

Kiss one cheek.................Blushing

Kiss the other.................Blushing

In the car..................Day Dreaming

Putting his coat around Nandini................Embarrassed

From the precap................ShockedCry

Sigh.............I repeat.............GK should not wear white!!  Silly

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

chapathiaaabbbjasmine477GauravsDbestregularinfoThinker_Bellefj08

fj08 IF-Rockerz
fj08
fj08

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 11:05am | IP Logged
thanks for the caps shobs... completely agree.... there are many reasons why Gaurav should not wear white

Thinker_Bellessroomani

ssroomani IF-Rockerz
ssroomani
ssroomani

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 11:06am | IP Logged
Originally posted by fj08

hi shobs,

No Fatima, it was not the romance.........the romance and the couple were good...Embarrassed.....the ambience of that fort was not good.....Shocked....but that is not what I was talking about.......

I have put my take on the update thread and on Veena' s topic............there are too many gaping holes and loose ends for comfort...........they are rushing thru it at breakneck speed......I don't see the point!  Dead

The original was good that way............the consummation happened soon after Nandini's test..........it was a natural thing where love, youth and proximity  did it.............TongueWink

Nandini comes to know of her rape only after that.........quite a bit after that..........the two are quite happy and very much in love when the truth comes out.........Unhappy.  Until then only Kalyani knows.

I liked that Nandini came to know of it before ahem and she decided to tell Prem........that was good..........but the way the truth is known to all...........that was very sloppily done..........as I said, there were so many natural every day kind of things by which that tape could have become public............it did not have to happen the same day, did it??   DeadAngry

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

jasmine477GauravsDbestfj08Thinker_Belle

ssroomani IF-Rockerz
ssroomani
ssroomani

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 11:18am | IP Logged

Bye Prem ki deewanis...........Hug

Sweet Prem in white in moonlight and firelight dreams!!  Day Dreaming

See u all tomorow! 

fj08Thinker_Belle

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Dil Se Diya Vachan Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index