Dil Se Diya Vachan

India-Forums

Dil Se Diya Vachan
Dil Se Diya Vachan

!!Gaurav Khanna/Prem Ki Nagri # 2 !! (Page 52)

jasmine477 Senior Member
jasmine477
jasmine477

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 11:56am | IP Logged
@ ShobsHugthanks for awesome caps of Gaurav oops Prem....U nearly maar dala mujheBlushing

Love this expression of Gaurav ....he is really killing us with White yaar.....I think Gaurav or Cvs should warn us before that Prem is going to wear White...we can be prepared naTongue

His million watts smileBig smile......hope to see Prem like this soon even after knowing Nandini's past...no Cry or Unhappy Prem......I will beBroken Heart,I'am weak at heart CVS....pls Big smile PreNa alwaysSleepy

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

chapathiGauravsDbesthinzregularinfoThinker_Belle

Thinker_Belle IF-Rockerz
Thinker_Belle
Thinker_Belle

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 1:23pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ssroomani

I am really tipsy after those caps...............it was just heaven taking them frame by frame like that..............sigh!!  Heart

there is something dreamy about Gaurav in white..............Day Dreaming

Hope Tanu faints after seeing the caps...............this should silence her for some time!!  Wink

Huh?!.... Fainting 

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

chapathihinzregularinfossroomani

Thinker_Belle IF-Rockerz
Thinker_Belle
Thinker_Belle

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 1:33pm | IP Logged

Is that how he smiles when he sees what we write?? I wonder...  Love Gaze

Its a shame how driving the girlz nutz is not a punishable crime.... 

Its very mean of you Mr Khanna to drive us to the brink of insanity  by wearing white and looking so yummy!

Edited by 10on10 - 19 January 2011 at 5:13pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

jasmine477regularinfossroomani

jasmine477 Senior Member
jasmine477
jasmine477

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 6:30pm | IP Logged
Shobs thanks for update.

Tanu me too had full patienceTongue, agree with you. Actualy read all comments and they all have same tone and concern.

Hate they are taking the story way too far with this track. I feel everyone is losing patience by now. Zee is trying hard to prmote it, I must have watched the promo like 10 times between DID doubles. But it is old promo and story took completely 180 degree turn. And I hate it so much I keep changing channel when it comes since it doen't make sense, it all woes about Dr K but poor lady is not even getting one full sentence for almost month.

Why Prem is so oblivious, after so much trouble between N and K how can he not get it?? I feel for gaurav he is intelligent guy and playing such dumb character must be getting on his nerves.

Thank God for Sona else it is unbearable to watch without squirming in seat, the whole time.

I think Ayub Khan is best right now, Ajay character is unexciting psyco for me(I hate pscyosAngry) and hate cunning look in Nandini's eye they are showing because thats not herConfused

Let create a petition for CVs to end this stupid track...

@ Veena,Tanu dear  ....I also hate when Gaurav as an actor playing naiveOuch ....even in previous showUnhappy but I remember in one of the interiews  he says during initial days he plays romantic easy going guy but after certain point he will be just opposite....so Guys just chill downCool ...let;s wait for that moment when Prem turns hero....and I don't think Prem as a charecter is stupid bcoz when he finds Nandini-Krushna alone in the kitchen he did ask in serious tone but when Krushna intervened and changed the scenerio he calmed down ....but I feel somewhere down he is suspecting something wrongStern Smile ;he cannot suspect Krushna without proper evidence bcoz He is related to Prapti's sasural same is the case with Nandini she cannot expose him with out proper evidence bcoz Krushna can change the whole story and say Nandini tempted him ....something ;well Krushna is capable of cheating any one when he can tell lie to his own momAngry ...well my PovSmile

Edited by gauravfan477 - 19 January 2011 at 6:45pm
ssroomani IF-Rockerz
ssroomani
ssroomani

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 7:45pm | IP Logged
Tanu.............it did silence you............you just fainted!  ROFL

You know this song played thru my dreams yesterday.......dreams which I cannot remember at all........all I remember is the song and images of GK in white.........

Yeh toh bataye dil hai jahan
Kyon hota hai dard wahan...
Teer chalake yeh toh na poocho
Dil hai kahan aur dard kahan........

I am in love!!  BlushingHeart

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

GauravsDbesthinz

hinz Viewbie
hinz
hinz

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 2:18am | IP Logged

hey everyone

Hug

SHobs u posted caps of Gaurav in white ?
*runs to see *

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ssroomani

hinz Viewbie
hinz
hinz

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 2:53am | IP Logged

oh my gawd
Shobs u and Gaurav r out to kill !!!
he looks sooooooooo sexy and cute in white
sachi a serious health hazard .perhaps u can post a disclaimer and warn people with weak hearts to take care before reading or watching your posts LOL

I havent been able to watch any of this weeks episodes need to catch up with a lot here but time I hardly get the time

thanks again for the caps Shobs and Fatima
just read the last few pages and enjoyed myself  thoroughly :)

p.s: I love my siggy Tanu :)

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

chapathissroomanifj08

fj08 IF-Rockerz
fj08
fj08

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 7:24am | IP Logged
aaawww did Gaurav get a haircut....

ufff.. in white and a haircut.... shobs - pls post caps

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

chapathi

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Dil Se Diya Vachan Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index