Dil Se Diya Vachan

India-Forums

Dil Se Diya Vachan
Dil Se Diya Vachan

!!Gaurav Khanna/Prem Ki Nagri # 2 !! (Page 5)

fj08 IF-Rockerz
fj08
fj08

Posted: 26 December 2010 at 10:31am | IP Logged
Originally posted by GauravsDbest

Hey thanx an AWESOME lot for the pics...im running out of words to compliment u every single dayLOLlemme just put it this way-u always cheer me up and make me happy and jumpy insideLOLHug

i think thats because of the one who is in the pics... WinkBig smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ssroomani

GauravsDbest Goldie
GauravsDbest
GauravsDbest

Posted: 26 December 2010 at 10:32am | IP Logged
@fatima...arrey haan nice observation..i must have watched this video a LOT of times, wonder how i missed itConfusedanyway thanx a lotBig smilei just love this vid....especially when they laugh so "khulke " when the song request comesDay Dreaming Embarrassed

Edited by GauravsDbest - 26 December 2010 at 10:33am

fj08

ssroomani IF-Rockerz
ssroomani
ssroomani

Posted: 26 December 2010 at 10:33am | IP Logged
I will not recover for some time now Fatima...........today doing my homework for HQ..........I am on an overdrive of Abheria..........

I cannot get over it........the whole week I am going to be like this..........I will have Abeer and Prem haunting me thru day  and night!!  ROFL

fj08

GauravsDbest Goldie
GauravsDbest
GauravsDbest

Posted: 26 December 2010 at 10:37am | IP Logged
OK im asking a really dumb question...what is HQ?D'ohi only know one full form- head quarters...Embarrassed
@fati...ya it is due to HIMBlushingbut then i like shobs di's techniques and headings the best-its like i am watching one of those flip-books where pictures are drawn in a sequential order and you flip through the pages to see the story unfoldBig smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

fj08ssroomani

fj08 IF-Rockerz
fj08
fj08

Posted: 26 December 2010 at 10:38am | IP Logged
@shoba - i have gone through that myself, had been delaying watching the march episodes and since i watched those... my abheria has been in full swing

have to catch up to whats happening with the thread at HQ, dont remember details but want to do something for it

ssroomani

GauravsDbest Goldie
GauravsDbest
GauravsDbest

Posted: 26 December 2010 at 10:39am | IP Logged
and plus her angles and observation power are nice too...GK looks his dashing best in those caps

fj08ssroomani

GauravsDbest Goldie
GauravsDbest
GauravsDbest

Posted: 26 December 2010 at 10:44am | IP Logged
Hey im really sorry i have to leave now...Got a lot of studying to do..physics and chem tests at tuitions...maths sir has given 100 sums homework for a 3-day break....
Bye fatima and shobs di*hugs*
goodnight, sweet dreams of u-know-who!!!
lots of love...

fj08ssroomani

ssroomani IF-Rockerz
ssroomani
ssroomani

Posted: 26 December 2010 at 10:50am | IP Logged
Good night Shrek...........don't dream of you know who while studying!!

You might write GK, AV and PR in algebra and geometry!!  ROFL

Don't tell me Fatima........I am in such a state today.......I want to know the fate of my work...........that is why I am online still........hoping one of them will come online.........

This week I have so much to do at office........my home is a mess........but I can't be bothered............it is just one face in my dreams!!  Day Dreaming

Edited by ssroomani - 26 December 2010 at 11:21am

fj08

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Dil Se Diya Vachan Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index