Dil Se Diya Vachan

India-Forums

Dil Se Diya Vachan
Dil Se Diya Vachan

!!Gaurav Khanna/Prem Ki Nagri # 2 !! (Page 49)

Thinker_Belle IF-Rockerz
Thinker_Belle
Thinker_Belle

Posted: 18 January 2011 at 1:01pm | IP Logged

AaaaAAAAaaaaAAAaaaaaw!

Thanks for the caps Shobs! I agree, GK shouldn't wear white... and yup, although he looked so tired in that IF video yesterday, in the episode he looks yummy!  I guess the interview happend after the whole days shoot, and he was tired...

@Fatima B - Thanks for the green shirt caps... *sigh*  Tell me one color that disagrees with him....

Oh, btw.. the consummation is gonna happen this week, in the exact way Shobs predicted!!  Shobs, you must be feeling like the Buddha now...  I mean, how could you predict that one so accurately?????

I'm stunned!  You do have extrasensory perception about drama!!

Besides, mine came true somewhat too... didn't the article about Ajay write Kkkrushna exactly like I write?  I was thrilled to see that!

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

chapathiaaabbbfj08ssroomani

fj08 IF-Rockerz
fj08
fj08

Posted: 18 January 2011 at 7:23pm | IP Logged
this should not be allowed....

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

aaabbbjasmine477GauravsDbesthinzregularinfossroomani

fj08 IF-Rockerz
fj08
fj08

Posted: 18 January 2011 at 7:24pm | IP Logged
and he wasnt even participating in the scene... the two brothers looked so cute here... Day Dreaming

chapathiaaabbbhinzssroomani

ssroomani IF-Rockerz
ssroomani
ssroomani

Posted: 18 January 2011 at 7:48pm | IP Logged
Fatima, I missed that one while posting.........yes, he looked yummy yesterday...... in fact I have dissected his expressions frame by frame and ended up with more than a hundred pics over 2 days!   EmbarrassedBlushing

Tanu, I just had a hunch that they would consummate their marriage soon.........Prem has had those looks on his face for the past 2 episodes................and of course for that to happen, he should still be ignorant of Nandini's past because once he knows, it would take some time for him to accept and reconcile before ahem happens!  Big smileWink

That is why they introduced the tape you see........only I think the story will move faster than we expected........because what I think happens is Prem leaves home after listening to half the tape and that tape goes on playing which is what Daadi and Urmi overhear.......Ouch

My only confusion in all this is.........they meet at the fort.........and if he leaves the tape on and goes there.........does the ahem happen somewhere else and not at home?   I have been thinking of this until my brains got fried!  ROFL only Prem can have this effect on me!!  ROFL

aaabbbGauravsDbesthinzfj08

arpitnavi Goldie
arpitnavi
arpitnavi

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 4:22am | IP Logged
@shobs- rofl rofl
ssroomani IF-Rockerz
ssroomani
ssroomani

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 7:26am | IP Logged
A few more yummy caps..............in green.......

The look on his face as he suddenly catches sight of Nandini's face while he is rubbing her hand............BlushingBlushing

Leads to the kiss!!  Embarrassed

Heart

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

GauravsDbesthinzregularinfoAbHer_nehafj08

fj08 IF-Rockerz
fj08
fj08

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 7:33am | IP Logged
@shobs- what abt todays episode? i havent started work yet and was trying to figure out how today went.... any highlights

and we need to start a petition to stop Gaurav from wearing white... it is not good for our health

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

hinzssroomani

ssroomani IF-Rockerz
ssroomani
ssroomani

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 7:46am | IP Logged
Hi Fatima..........the ahem didn't happen today..........probably tomorrow.......

That recorder stops playing in betwn...........that is why Prem leaves it and goes...........they don't show him leaving home, but I am assuming it because Daadi and Urmi come to get Nandini for the haldi kumkum and the tape starts playing when they are in the room.......

Precap was Urmila making everyone in the family listen to the tape......Prem and Nandini are not there.............

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

hinzfj08

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Dil Se Diya Vachan Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index