Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Thinker_Belle thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

@Shobs - is that all the caps, or you got more?

ssroomani thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Tanu, I got lots more...........yest, I ended at 99!!

But it got late..........told you something happened at home..........and while taking caps, I ended up watching the whole epi again.........and nearly crying as well........it was fabulous..........everyone of them outdid themselves yesterday.........

Will post some more today...........posted which I thought were best......and enough to tell the story to anyone who wanted it!

I was up until 2:30 yesterday.........the nap in the afternoon helped!! 
fj08 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
shobs, i m not sure if you posted this or not but i really liked Gauravs expressions here

@tanu - it was black... or a very very dark purple or blue.... they probably need to include the colors name in the titles...

Gaurav wearing a "shade" colored shirt with a black/brown/white/red belt and brown/black/white shoes, he is wearing his usual aviators/the red rimmed ones/ the black leather/metallic watch and it has been X days since his last haircut  ... this would also include trousers if he decides to change out of his jeans.... or there could be the wash of the jeans mentioned 🤓
ssroomani thumbnail
🤣🤣🤣  that is funny Fatima................😆   It was not black...........almost blackish purple, I think...........🤔

I don't know if I posted the cap, but I have it..........I took a lot in sequence of GK's expressions............😳

Will post some episode caps in sequence on the update thread.........because I feel the whole cast did a great job yesterday!

Will post more here later..........or if you want to do it, go ahead!  😛
fj08 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
oh no shobs, i ll leave that for you... it is  way past my bedtime and i just watched the show after a long day

so will chk the caps you post tomorrow

pretty happy with the episode but missing abher all of a sudden, i think it was the last line which was so similar to abeers line when he apologizes to leher... want to watch some abher before turning in

will catch you later, tc
ssroomani thumbnail

Some more caps.........in sequence which were not posted earlier...😊

Soon after Nandini leaves.........😭

The tear stains on his cheek ................😳😭

Scene with Kalyani  👏👏😭

Last scene...........comes to get Nandini.. 😳😛

Comes home with Nandini.........😃😳

Enjoy...........have tried to capture most of it...........have put some caps on the update thread!🤗

See u all after dinner.........working tomorrow so will be online for a short time only!  😃

ssroomani thumbnail
Anyone around in Prem ki Nagri?    Or am I to do a Neel again and talk to myself???? 😊
ssroomani thumbnail

No one around, guess I will leave then............not in a mood to do a Neel!!  😔

Was just wondering about something...........does anyone think we will have a PreNa with Govind and Pallavi scene before Prem takes Nandini home?   That would make it perfect!!  😛

Just a thought that popped into my head........😃

Bye all.........have to work tomorrow to compensate for Saturday......so sweet Premi dreams all............and see u after the episode tomorrow....Neha hasn't PMed me yet, so I guess I will continue with Monday updates for now!  😊

Luv u all, my family..........🤗

Eksie thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Shobs ... 

Thank you ... Thank you ... Thank youuuuu for all the caps!! 🤗 Haaaiiiiiiiii Gauravvvv .... 😍 Yeh Mr.Khanna toh kisi din jaan lekar chodega!! 😕 😆 Seriously ... how can a guy look soooo sexxy and cute .. even when he's crying!!! 😳 😆 

Fab episode .. and truly deserved to be the maha-episode!! All acted superbly .. especially Neena Gupta, Vandana & ofcourse, our Gaurav miyan!! Prem & Kalyani's scene .. when he hugs her and later finds comfort in her words ... fab scene!! 👏 Loved Pratham too ... and guess, before Kalyani said anything to Prem .. it was Pratham's advice that hit a chord somewhere 😊 

Looking forward to the episode tomorrow ... can't wait to see how Prem stands up for Nandini in front of his family! 😃
Thinker_Belle thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Thank you Shobs..🤗

O Gaurav, you shine in the art
of stealing my heart
when you're  jolly
or in perfect melancholy

*sigh*

Dont ask. Its one of those days.....

Edited by 10on10 - 13 years ago