Dil Se Diya Vachan

India-Forums

Dil Se Diya Vachan
Dil Se Diya Vachan

!!Gaurav Khanna/Prem Ki Nagri # 2 !! (Page 48)

fj08 IF-Rockerz
fj08
fj08

Posted: 17 January 2011 at 8:21pm | IP Logged
i m too tired to figure out what shade of green it is but it does look great on prem, didnt even download took caps in motion... but had to share

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

chapathiaaabbbGauravsDbesthinzregularinfoThinker_Bellessroomani

ssroomani IF-Rockerz
ssroomani
ssroomani

Posted: 17 January 2011 at 8:33pm | IP Logged
Thanks Fatima........I knew Tanu would make some drama.........but yesterday, it was really unintentional..........I took loads of caps and wanted to post just 3 to 4 pics with a note to Tanu that I have lots more...........ROFL     but when I have to do the update as well, it becomes difficult...........I am woozy today from the late night yesterday and in spite of sitting up late, could not upload because the net was slow.......... will post some in the evening after I get home!

It just looks like Universe is paying heed to me..........Tanu teases the hell out of me for caps.......when I have been doing it pretty regularly.......and then whammo........Prem decides not to appear in an episode (he is a good LMLM son!! Tongue) and yest, because there was lots of Prem.........the net decides to give haath...........or rather help me out but going slow!!  ROFL

Don't plague your sasuma so much Tanu.........learn from your Yummy sister.............maybe caps will be possible every day then!!  Wink

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

aaabbbGauravsDbesthinzfj08Thinker_Belle

fj08 IF-Rockerz
fj08
fj08

Posted: 18 January 2011 at 10:05am | IP Logged
@shobs - there should be a lot of prem from todays show... your net still acting up on you

dont think i have seen you around today and i also want to get rid of someones stupid post about nandini being stupid.... why doesnt this forum have a mod Angry

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

hinzThinker_Bellessroomani

ssroomani IF-Rockerz
ssroomani
ssroomani

Posted: 18 January 2011 at 10:16am | IP Logged
Some caps from yesterday...........

like this one because of the lights shining on his face...........probably that of a car...Smile

Scaring the hell out of Krushna.................Big smileLOL

Laughing at Krushna's scared face..............ROFL  K nearly had a heart attack!!  LOL

Doing his favorite job...........apologizing to Nandini!  I have lost count how many times he did that!!  Big smileLOL

The forehead kiss.................EmbarrassedEmbarrassed

hamari beech ki dooriyan mita deni chahiye..........(at last...........Embarrassed)

Satisfied, Tanu?   Behave yourself now.............Stern Smile

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

chapathiGauravsDbestregularinfofj08Thinker_Belle

ssroomani IF-Rockerz
ssroomani
ssroomani

Posted: 18 January 2011 at 10:33am | IP Logged
Caps from today...............Gaurav should not wear white.............it does something to me!!  Shocked

He looks so yummy...........though he looked quite tired in that interview video!  Tongue

Flying kites is not the only thing his Daadi taught him.......she taught him to raise one eyebrow as well!!   ROFL  (though that was the other Daadi!)

Sneaks into the kitchen..........pehle pyaar ki baat...........they chose the wrong day for all this flirting!!Big smile

Packs Sona off..........she came in asking for laddoos!!  ROFL

Like the naughty look on his face...................Embarrassed

The last scene........when he comes in as Nandini is talking into the recorder......Confused

Enjoy............cannot post any more..........tired............Ouch

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

aaabbbGauravsDbesthinzregularinfoThinker_Bellefj08

ssroomani IF-Rockerz
ssroomani
ssroomani

Posted: 18 January 2011 at 10:39am | IP Logged
Bye all...............too tired even to comment on the update today..........

See u all tomorrow............looks like dhamaka coming in DSDV over the next few days..........

Anyway my prediction that they will close the dooriyan with Prem knowing nothing and Nandini thinking he knows and accepts seems to be coming true!  Wink

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

chapathiaaabbbGauravsDbesthinzfj08Thinker_Belle

fj08 IF-Rockerz
fj08
fj08

Posted: 18 January 2011 at 11:09am | IP Logged
aawww thanks shobs... love the caps, i pretty much agree to your scenario but i thought todays ending made it seem otherwise but since i just read abt it and you saw it i ll take your version of it

has been a crazy busy week for me but i might be able to be here on thursday lets see if we can catch up then

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

aaabbbhinzThinker_Bellessroomani

fj08 IF-Rockerz
fj08
fj08

Posted: 18 January 2011 at 12:34pm | IP Logged
from the caps it looks like this would be one episode to watch in detail for all of prems attempts to get nandini by herself... bechara little does he realise what s the secret that awaits him is

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

chapathihinzThinker_Bellessroomani

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Dil Se Diya Vachan Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index