Dil Se Diya Vachan

India-Forums

Dil Se Diya Vachan
Dil Se Diya Vachan

!!Gaurav Khanna/Prem Ki Nagri # 2 !! (Page 45)

fj08 IF-Rockerz
fj08
fj08

Posted: 13 January 2011 at 11:41am | IP Logged
thanks shobs, lovely caps

dont even want to start on the color of prathams shirt LOL

@veena - thats the only thing i noticed about the new show, it has vivaan in it, ek he channel per dono bhai Smile

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

aaabbbThinker_BelleEnigma.ssroomani

Thinker_Belle IF-Rockerz
Thinker_Belle
Thinker_Belle

Posted: 13 January 2011 at 12:18pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ssroomani

I am still hurt....Cry...wait I know how to get back at you...Angry...on a day when there is lots of Gaurav in the show, I will not post caps!  Evil Smile  I will take caps and drool over them all by myself!  Big smile

ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL  Empty Threats! that's what they are!!!  Arre, Saasuma, we know you so well by now that we totally know that you can never be so cold hearted, and punish the entire brood of Prem Ki Dewaanis just to spite me!ROFLROFLROFLROFL

Or could you?Confused

Hmm... you cant be that diabolical...Evil Smile

Anyways, let me tell you this... Its not for nuthing that I'm a fan of the Psychoman Kkkrushna... I heard that one of your LMLMs got married recently, eh?  Thats sweeeet.... I liked that one...Evil Smile .

You can put 2 and 2 together, right? ROFLROFLROFLROFLEvil Smile

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

chapathijasmine477aaabbbGauravsDbestEnigma.ssroomanifj08

jasmine477 Senior Member
jasmine477
jasmine477

Posted: 13 January 2011 at 12:22pm | IP Logged
Thanks Shobs for the caps......how are u feeling todaySmile
Thinker_Belle IF-Rockerz
Thinker_Belle
Thinker_Belle

Posted: 13 January 2011 at 12:22pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Eksie

@ Jas - I haven't seen any other performance of Vandana. This too, I remember, Aysha had posted when DSDV was to begin.. Will search in Youtube for other videos Smile 

@ Shobs & Tanu - Yeh kya drama laga ke rakha hai!! Angry LOL Dr. K aur Nandini se kuch seekho .. saas-bahu ka rishta kaisa hona chahiye!!! LOL One fark though ... serial mein Prem is standing in support of them .. yahan, Prem ko lekar tu-tu main-main ho rahi hai!! ROFL 

Shobs ... Tanu ke drama ki sazaa hume toh mat do Cry Pics hon toh akele akele drool karoge toh hamara kya hoga?! Confused Ouch Cry

Dont worry Eks, I've such a card in my hand that your poor mom HAS to post the pics! ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL *evil laughter*

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

chapathiaaabbbGauravsDbest

aaabbb Senior Member
aaabbb
aaabbb

Posted: 13 January 2011 at 12:26pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by fj08

thanks shobs, lovely caps

dont even want to start on the color of prathams shirt LOL

@veena - thats the only thing i noticed about the new show, it has vivaan in it, ek he channel per dono bhai Smile
I know why starting competition between bhai bhai.Cry

I know the other girl Sugna from Balika Vadhu and saw bearded guy in Adalat recently. Main lead looks good but who doesn't these days with all the makeupConfused 

After watching the Shakti and Vandana's dance performane again today, I was thinking why they gel her hair on one side in DSDV all the time. She looks cute with pulled back hairs, why they never change her hairstyle. And please CV don't pick or count, Prapti engaments style, seriously she looked like she was playing Kareena's Chameli's character.AngryDead

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

fj08

aaabbb Senior Member
aaabbb
aaabbb

Posted: 13 January 2011 at 12:29pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by 10on10

Originally posted by Eksie

@ Jas - I haven't seen any other performance of Vandana. This too, I remember, Aysha had posted when DSDV was to begin.. Will search in Youtube for other videos Smile 

@ Shobs & Tanu - Yeh kya drama laga ke rakha hai!! Angry LOL Dr. K aur Nandini se kuch seekho .. saas-bahu ka rishta kaisa hona chahiye!!! LOL One fark though ... serial mein Prem is standing in support of them .. yahan, Prem ko lekar tu-tu main-main ho rahi hai!! ROFL 

Shobs ... Tanu ke drama ki sazaa hume toh mat do Cry Pics hon toh akele akele drool karoge toh hamara kya hoga?! Confused Ouch Cry

Dont worry Eks, I've such a card in my hand that your poor mom HAS to post the pics! ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL *evil laughter*

Eks Tanu's idol is Sona not Nandini, like Sona she knows how to handle her MIL and throw tantrums.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

fj08Thinker_Belle

Thinker_Belle IF-Rockerz
Thinker_Belle
Thinker_Belle

Posted: 13 January 2011 at 12:37pm | IP Logged
Thats another member comparing me to Sona!

Thanks Veena!

I'm very flattered!  *superior looks* Cool

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

chapathijasmine477

ssroomani IF-Rockerz
ssroomani
ssroomani

Posted: 13 January 2011 at 7:56pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by 10on10

Originally posted by ssroomani

I am still hurt....Cry...wait I know how to get back at you...Angry...on a day when there is lots of Gaurav in the show, I will not post caps!  Evil Smile  I will take caps and drool over them all by myself!  Big smile

ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL  Empty Threats! that's what they are!!!  Arre, Saasuma, we know you so well by now that we totally know that you can never be so cold hearted, and punish the entire brood of Prem Ki Dewaanis just to spite me!ROFLROFLROFLROFL

Or could you?Confused

Hmm... you cant be that diabolical...Evil Smile

Anyways, let me tell you this... Its not for nuthing that I'm a fan of the Psychoman Kkkrushna... I heard that one of your LMLMs got married recently, eh?  Thats sweeeet.... I liked that one...Evil Smile .

You can put 2 and 2 together, right? ROFLROFLROFLROFLEvil Smile

That is what you think...........you don't know me at all !!!  Evil Smile   Time I talked to my beta Hinu........you are getting quite out of hand.........only my LMLM2 can curb your unhealthy enthusiasms!!  Wink  

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Dil Se Diya Vachan Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index