Dil Se Diya Vachan

India-Forums

Dil Se Diya Vachan
Dil Se Diya Vachan

!!Gaurav Khanna/Prem Ki Nagri # 2 !! (Page 32)

jasmine477 Senior Member
jasmine477
jasmine477

Posted: 09 January 2011 at 6:38am | IP Logged
Hi EksHug

waiting for kal ka episode,.......really missing PreNa can't wait the suspence .....always fridays are cliffhangerOuch

Edited by gauravfan477 - 09 January 2011 at 6:40am

Eksie IF-Stunnerz
Eksie
Eksie

Posted: 09 January 2011 at 6:43am | IP Logged
Yeah Jas ... me too waiting for the episode to see how it turns out. In the last few days, the precaps have been kinda misleading ... just when you think Prem is gonna notice something, it turns out the other way. Am hoping the same happens again ... and its only a dream/nightmare .. and Prem just doesn't leave in a huff, leaving Nandini alone there Confused 

Come to think about it .. Prem is not the kind who would get so mad at Nandini to just leave her there and drive off like that. I think what they showed in the precap will be Krushna thinking of it and hoping that things turn out like he is imagining ... ie, Prem rushing off in anger and meeting with an accident. 

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

jasmine477GauravsDbesthinzssroomani

jasmine477 Senior Member
jasmine477
jasmine477

Posted: 09 January 2011 at 7:01am | IP Logged
Hmm Eksie hope so they don't drag Prem to be naive for too long.....I don't know why cvs always make Gaurav naive even in other show too Confused.....just hate that yaar.......hope they handle it in a different way  with Prem knowing true colors of Krushna and PreNa teaching Krushna a nice lesson which he should nver forget......waiting for that day.....why noone is thinking why a calm girl like Nandini slapped KrushnaShocked

GauravsDbesthinzssroomaniEksie

Eksie IF-Stunnerz
Eksie
Eksie

Posted: 09 January 2011 at 7:22am | IP Logged
Same here Jas .. I hope they don't drag it too long. But to some extent, I like the naive Prem .. simply coz i makes him a normal human being and not a superhero, that he finds out just by one glance at his wife. 

If you put yourself in his shoes .. sometimes his behaviour is justified. He meets a guy, who has helped him through a rough patch, a guy who looks like the perfect gentleman .. plus, is now related to his hone-wala BIL! Prem will not immediately think that Krushna is at fault! What he needs to do is pay a bit more attention to Nandini's behaviour .. and then see how she acts/reacts when she is around Krushna. But even that won't happen overnight .. unless something happens. And maybe .. Nandini slapping Krushna could be the catalyst for him to think the other way. 

jasmine477GauravsDbesthinzssroomani

jasmine477 Senior Member
jasmine477
jasmine477

Posted: 09 January 2011 at 9:15am | IP Logged
hope so Eksie,first Dr K emotionally blackmailed Nandini  took lot of vachans made sure she is not getting close to Prem .....poor Nandu in deep trouble bcoz of Krushna Cry Tell Prem asapApprove

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

hinz

fj08 IF-Rockerz
fj08
fj08

Posted: 09 January 2011 at 11:14am | IP Logged
oh wow, great discussion girls

wishing they bring prem into the loop soon

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

hinz

Thinker_Belle IF-Rockerz
Thinker_Belle
Thinker_Belle

Posted: 09 January 2011 at 1:28pm | IP Logged
In my opinion, this is totally going the darr way...

Remember when SRK tampered the breaks of Sunny's car? Then he went to meet him in the hospital... or was it after the "holi" episode?

But they had very tough time figuring out... I think Kkrushna will take his time....

But yeah, Prem will figure it out eventually....

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

hinzssroomani

ssroomani IF-Rockerz
ssroomani
ssroomani

Posted: 10 January 2011 at 11:02am | IP Logged
A few caps for my Prem ki deewanis...........angry Prem was wonderful to watch!  He can lose his temper extremely well!   Embarrassed  Felt sorry for both of them today.........he was totally frustrated at her silence and she was in a fix because she could not say anything to him on what happened!  Ouch

When Nandini walks off without apologizing...Shocked

He says unforgivable things to her.............Cry

Tum typical middle class ladki ho..........Ouch

You will never adjust in this society...........Ouch

He says sorry to Nandini for all that he said in anger........Embarrassed

Hugs Nandini...............which riles up Krushna........Tongue

Sorry, very sorry..............Embarrassed

Enjoy gals...............that is all for today!  Big smile   Gaurav looks yum in formals.........and an angry Gaurav in formal looks yummier!  Blushing

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

chapathijasmine477GauravsDbestThinker_Bellefj08

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Dil Se Diya Vachan Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index