Dil Se Diya Vachan

India-Forums

Dil Se Diya Vachan
Dil Se Diya Vachan

!!Gaurav Khanna/Prem Ki Nagri # 2 !! (Page 28)

Thinker_Belle IF-Rockerz
Thinker_Belle
Thinker_Belle

Posted: 07 January 2011 at 3:06pm | IP Logged
Is it just me or are people in this forum do not read other threads???

I do not understand why they keep opening new threads on the same topic.... I just saw a thread that is insync with "govind should be blamed"..

Dunno whom to complain... wish the whole forum gets cleaned a bit, with unimportant posts getting locked...

Frustrations, frustrations....

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

jasmine477hinzssroomani

Eksie IF-Stunnerz
Eksie
Eksie

Posted: 07 January 2011 at 3:08pm | IP Logged
@ Tanu - Hopefully soon .. we'll have a cleaner section. No unnecessary n duplicate posts Smile 

Gotta go girls .. Goodnight .. Sweet Premi Dreams!! Hug

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Thinker_Bellessroomani

jasmine477 Senior Member
jasmine477
jasmine477

Posted: 07 January 2011 at 3:25pm | IP Logged
Well I think  dr Kalyani is responsible for this mess....she hid from Prem everything,even when Nandini wanted to tell the truth about her past to Prem she discourages it......but mom are not supposed to  interfere in their  son's life much especially when they are married....they have their limit .....she never allowed prena to bond strong emotionally nor physically like when Nandini was having fever ;Prem wanted to take care of her but dr K just made Prem to leave and took care of Nandini herself.....wish Prem has taken care of.....it could have strengthened their bond moreHeart

@ Tanu I don't know why I have that feeling about Krushna fixing Mayank-Prapti LOL.....may be Krushna made meWackoROFL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Thinker_Bellessroomani

fj08 IF-Rockerz
fj08
fj08

Posted: 07 January 2011 at 3:47pm | IP Logged
@jas - thought abt the mayank angle before krishna was revealed but mayank and prapti have known each other much longer than prem has known nandini, so there cant be any set up by krishna there

and the prem not yet knowing is just to stretch the drama or maybe like eks said establishing krishnas character, making krishna dig his grave for prem to put him in there Wink

still waiting to watch todays episode, will be back later

Edited by fj08 - 07 January 2011 at 3:48pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

jasmine477Thinker_Bellessroomani

fj08 IF-Rockerz
fj08
fj08

Posted: 07 January 2011 at 4:59pm | IP Logged
some of the angry prem looks from today, 

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

chapathijasmine477regularinfoThinker_Bellessroomani

ssroomani IF-Rockerz
ssroomani
ssroomani

Posted: 07 January 2011 at 7:51pm | IP Logged
Wow what discussions you gals had..........and I was waiting to discuss yesterday........no one turned up.............uuurrrrggghh!!

I am frankly getting a bit disappointed with Prem.....though I agree this is being done to build up Krushna's character.........but should they portray Prem as dumb...........he knows Nandini has something on her mind........and he should be watching her......especially knowing she will not open up easily on her own....even Sumi told him that...........and that fever and her delirium.............

He seems so sensitive to her when he talks to her jhumka or her photo.............but never that sensitive to her mood when she is in his presence............I am waiting for the turnaround..........while this cat and mouse game is interesting...........carrying it too far is going to ruin my interest..........by coming Friday, I feel Prem should know the truth.......they can't drag on this Krushna playing with Nandini and Nandini not telling anyone for long!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Thinker_Belle

Thinker_Belle IF-Rockerz
Thinker_Belle
Thinker_Belle

Posted: 07 January 2011 at 10:50pm | IP Logged
@Fatima B - Thanks for the caps... gosh, that color intensifies his expressions... *sigh*

He looks hot when he's being mad at his wife... *sigh*

@Jas - Well, there are so many loopholes in the storyline... I wish they'd done some research before presenting it, or maybe the editing is really bad...  Dr K is as confused as we are....

@Shobs - I'm pretty sure that the bold actions Kkrushna keeps doing are meant to be very very subtle, not to be noticed by Prem or anyone... just Nandini... but it has gone a bit OTT, especially his butting in the photo like that, when Prapti specificallly mentioned that she wanted a couple photo.. and him putting his arms around her like that... It'd have been so much better if these things were very subtle, not so over the top...  Because that puts Prem in a bad light... its like he's purposely not noticing it, but in actuality, he's not suppose to notice it, and Kkrushna should make it known only to Nandini...

Edited by 10on10 - 07 January 2011 at 10:59pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ssroomani

ssroomani IF-Rockerz
ssroomani
ssroomani

Posted: 08 January 2011 at 5:40am | IP Logged
That is exactly what I mean Tanu................after all he put his arm around Nandini............and no one noticed.........at least Prapti should have noticed..........she was facing them with the camera.........Confused

And Prem getting angry with Nandini without knowing exactly what happened and asking her to apologize..........that went a bit too far..........would have preferred if he had taken her aside and asked her what happened............he might have guessed that whatever happened, it may not be possible for her to tell in front of all the others............he should have shown that much confidence in her! Unhappy

The precap also is disturbing.......as far as I could make, they came there in one car...........so Prem taking off alone in that vehicle doesn't make sense...........he may be angry with Nandini but he cannot leave the others stranded there at the resort and take off like that..........unless he is just driving off in anger to cool his head.......but it didn't look like that........Shocked

Lots of loose ends..........they closed one or two gaps..........but there are lots.......maybe we should make a separate topic and thrash it out!! Tongue

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Dil Se Diya Vachan Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index