Dil Se Diya Vachan

India-Forums

Dil Se Diya Vachan
Dil Se Diya Vachan

!!Gaurav Khanna/Prem Ki Nagri # 2 !! (Page 27)

Eksie IF-Stunnerz
Eksie
Eksie

Posted: 07 January 2011 at 2:22pm | IP Logged
@ Tanu - Same here ... I'm ROFLer!!! ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL 

@ Jas - Thats true as well .. Besides what you said, Prem might also think of Krushna as his jija's jija .. and now Krushna is part of the family. But ofcourse, Prem can't and shouldn't ignore Nandini's reasons for slapping Krushna. He should talk to her about it .. find out about whats bothering her and why she slapped Krushna.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

chapathijasmine477bbbcccThinker_Bellessroomani

bbbccc IF-Dazzler
bbbccc
bbbccc

Posted: 07 January 2011 at 2:30pm | IP Logged

Hi Jas long time no talkTongue

Hi Tanu, Eks and Fatima

Agree with ur POV, but I hope now in his ride alone to home when he is angry, he retracks all the event and people involved. He knows Nandini is shy and sensible but anxious these day, and he knows Krushna is like her broAngry, then why she behaved like this. Remember the game moment and realize something is not right between then and realizes HIMSELF that things are not right somewhere...

Please let Prem character grow CVs, he is shown as smart guy why he can't feel the differenceConfused

Edited by bbbccc - 07 January 2011 at 2:31pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

jasmine477Thinker_Bellessroomani

bbbccc IF-Dazzler
bbbccc
bbbccc

Posted: 07 January 2011 at 2:33pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Eksie

@ Tanu - Return gifts... haan?? Embarrassed Ratlam ki galiyon se kya return gift milega ... ?? Embarrassed 
Ratlami SevTongue

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

hinzThinker_Belle

jasmine477 Senior Member
jasmine477
jasmine477

Posted: 07 January 2011 at 2:44pm | IP Logged
@ EksHug, U are right  Krushna is  part of Prapti's sasural so Prem has to see  nothing goes wrong there now I have a feeling did Krushna fix their alliance too ie Prapti-MayankShocked to get closer to NandiniAngry

@ Veena hiHug good to see U after a long time yup now busy to relocate Big smile

Agree with U they always make Gaurav naive first uske baad he becomes angry youngman doing the unthinkableEvil Smile  I think we should start a petition for Prem to Nuke Krushna like we did for the previous show and always say Yeh pyar na hoga kam for PremHeart

Edited by gauravfan477 - 07 January 2011 at 2:49pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

bbbcccThinker_Bellessroomani

bbbccc IF-Dazzler
bbbccc
bbbccc

Posted: 07 January 2011 at 2:49pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by 10on10

I just read whatever Hina posted, and I think Kkrushna is taking things a bit too far... and Prem's expressions are misleading... he never gets anything important... Aaarrggghhh...

@Ekise - Wait and watch baby, ofcourse for all that "show" of love and affection yesterday, you dont think you'll be let go without some..uh, serious "return gifts" doo you?

@Fatima B - Bad day?
Share the same frustration, why Krushna's mind is working overtime and Prem's is on holidays. Hate their promos, very misleading most of the timeAngry

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Thinker_Belle

Eksie IF-Stunnerz
Eksie
Eksie

Posted: 07 January 2011 at 2:58pm | IP Logged

Hey Veena Hug

As Tanu said .. Krushna is taking things too far, but thats in his nature. He's 'obsessed' with Nandini .. wants to possess her. Going by that criteria .. I think its just the beginning of his 'going far' Confused Angry Remember SRK in Darr & even Anjaam! The guy was ... ughhhhh!!! Dead 

The only reason they are showing Prem to be in the dark .. is so they can build on Krushna's character. But again .. going by the pace of the show .. I won't be surprised that Prem finds out soon enough .. as the makers get to the main plot of the show .. which is, Kalyani & Nandini's relationship despite Nandini's past .. and Prem supporting them too. 

Krushna being revealed as the culprit has worked for them .. the TRP's have increased. Now it remains to be seen how they increase/sustain the TRP's .. and what they show as good progress in the storyline.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Thinker_Bellessroomani

Thinker_Belle IF-Rockerz
Thinker_Belle
Thinker_Belle

Posted: 07 January 2011 at 3:03pm | IP Logged
@Jas - Thats too diabolical.... I think he didnt fix Prapti-mayank's relation, it just happend by chance, and he ofcourse, took full advantage of it....

@Veena  - Tell me about it... Prem first shows the right expressions, then turns it into a lighthearted converstation... like in yesterdays episode.. when he saw Krishna next to Nandini in the kitchen, he was serious when he asked whats happening... then he just lets the matter drop...Confused  He's not overly concerned when Krushna sings to Nandini, and doesn't bother why Nandini slapped him... gets angry and leaves her there...

know what? its eerily like Darr.. when SRK cuts the brakes of Sunny Deols car.. remember??  It all makes sense later....

ssroomani

Eksie IF-Stunnerz
Eksie
Eksie

Posted: 07 January 2011 at 3:06pm | IP Logged
I think as the story moves ahead ... and even if Prem does not really find out anything so soon ... he will still be in a tricky/sticky situation most of the time. Krushna will get creepier ... Nandini will get more uncomfortable .. and Prem might just be pushes further away from the truth Confused 

Somehow, I feel sorry for Prem too ... the situation he is in or going to get into Confused On one hand, he has to think of Nandini and whats upsetting her .. while on the other hand, he has to keep in mind that Krushna belongs to Prapti's sasural .. and he wouldn't wanna do anything to offend them as it directly involves his sister.

ssroomani

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Dil Se Diya Vachan Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index