!!Gaurav Khanna/Prem Ki Nagri # 2 !! - Page 26

Posted: 13 years ago
In my opinion, this is totally going the darr way...

Remember when SRK tampered the breaks of Sunny's car? Then he went to meet him in the hospital... or was it after the "holi" episode?

But they had very tough time figuring out... I think Kkrushna will take his time....

But yeah, Prem will figure it out eventually....
A few caps for my Prem ki deewanis...........angry Prem was wonderful to watch!  He can lose his temper extremely well!   😳  Felt sorry for both of them today.........he was totally frustrated at her silence and she was in a fix because she could not say anything to him on what happened! 

When Nandini walks off without apologizing...😲

He says unforgivable things to her.............😭

Tum typical middle class ladki ho..........

You will never adjust in this society...........

He says sorry to Nandini for all that he said in anger........😳

Hugs Nandini...............which riles up Krushna........πŸ˜›

Sorry, very sorry..............😳

Enjoy gals...............that is all for today!  πŸ˜ƒ   Gaurav looks yum in formals.........and an angry Gaurav in formal looks yummier!  ☺️

thanks shobs, have been waiting for some prem jhalak from you πŸ˜‰

liked the harry potter like scar πŸ˜†
It is late Fatima........but Prem looked simply wonderful today..........I took a lot of caps.........had to post a few at least!

Will try to post more tomorrow..........today with doing the update, it is a time crunch...........but you can feast your eyes on Prem in today's episode............I have never seen him so angry at any time........
Hey, Not Fair!!!!

Not fair at all Shobs... 😳  You took a lot of caps, and enjoying it all to yourself?  And then writing that he looked yummier being angry in formals...  I tell you, you've learned very well how to keep us hanging from those show makers....

@Fatima B - Harry Potter scar!πŸ˜†πŸ˜†  It reminds me of the scar he got during the confession scene... I thought that was Harry Potter-ish... 

haven't watched the epi yet, but GK looks hot in formals, Hotter when he's in formals and angry, Hottest when he's in formals and has a bleeding scar on his forehead...πŸ˜†πŸ€ͺ

God save us all!
Originally posted by 10on10

haven't watched the epi yet, but GK looks hot in formals, Hotter when he's in formals and angry, Hottest when he's in formals and has a bleeding scar on his forehead...πŸ˜†πŸ€ͺ

God save us all!

🀣
🀣
Ya Gaurav looks hot in formal and that tooo Black formals......with angry looks makes him hotter πŸ˜‰

Agree with fathima God save us  from Gaurav🀣🀣

Now I'am hooked to DSDV like YPNHK ......I think gaurav will get us go crazzy and deewane for all his shows.....God bless him and yup we will 
Shobs, still no caps?? You really want me to beg, dont you?

You're just being typical saas of a TV show...πŸ˜”

Just post those caps OK? Please.
Yeah even i agree with all. I never saw him like that. Angry young man. Black is his color. But i love him most in tshirts coz his muscles inspires me.
@tanu di- lol rofl. typical serials saas. but yes even i want those caps. plz post
@ Shobs - MAAR DAALA!!!! 😍 πŸ˜ πŸ˜ πŸ˜ πŸ˜ πŸ˜ πŸ˜ πŸ˜ πŸ˜  

How ... please tell me .. HOW can anyone look sooo sexxxy & yummmy in black formals .. and angry on top of that!!! Haaaaaiiiii ... Prem/Gaurav ne sach mein maar daala!!! πŸ˜ πŸ˜  

Thanks sooooo much for the caps!!! πŸ€— πŸ€—