Dil Se Diya Vachan

India-Forums

Dil Se Diya Vachan
Dil Se Diya Vachan

!!Gaurav Khanna/Prem Ki Nagri # 2 !! (Page 18)

GauravsDbest Goldie
GauravsDbest
GauravsDbest

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 10:56am | IP Logged
Agreed, DSDV does have a fabulous ensemble cast!!!

Thinker_Belle IF-Rockerz
Thinker_Belle
Thinker_Belle

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 11:27am | IP Logged

Thanks Shobs!!!  That frame-by-frame capture of kiss ws just fabulous!!  I love my techno savvy Sasuma!!

And open another thread for Ajay... hmm... I think I will be the only admirer there.. along with my LMLM. Everyone else is simply gonna write hateful stuff...Ouch

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

fj08ssroomani

GauravsDbest Goldie
GauravsDbest
GauravsDbest

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 12:31pm | IP Logged
hey tanuHugdont worry dear even i love himLOLu won't be alone....hey crazy question, but did u like the bathroom where nandu was shown crying?i loved it!!!wish i had such a spacious one with such a nice colour..lol

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

fj08

GauravsDbest Goldie
GauravsDbest
GauravsDbest

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 12:35pm | IP Logged
Wish the kiss today were a wee bit longer...of course they cant be kissing passionately there...lol..but a   few millisecs more would have created magic..but shobs di's caps are enough to make me love it anyway:)gotta go, bye, tc..

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

fj08

Thinker_Belle IF-Rockerz
Thinker_Belle
Thinker_Belle

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 1:46pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by GauravsDbest

Wish the kiss today were a wee bit longer...of course they cant be kissing passionately there...lol..but a   few millisecs more would have created magic..but shobs di's caps are enough to make me love it anyway:)gotta go, bye, tc..

I agree, when i saw the caps, I couldn't wait to watch it... but then it was over so fast... Confused 

I liked watching the caps Shobs posted than the actual scene... It looked so.. hurried, like they had to finish it fast as there was something more important coming .. and they took their own sweet time showing Krishna groping Nandini's hands...Dead 

fj08ssroomani

Thinker_Belle IF-Rockerz
Thinker_Belle
Thinker_Belle

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 1:47pm | IP Logged
@Shrek - I had to rewatch that epi to check the color of that bathroom, after you said you liked it... LOLLOL Again, I agree - the only thing that'd make me come out of there would be Prem...EmbarrassedLOL Although he's a person, not a thing.. or is he? He's a sweet thing, that Prem..LOL

You like Ajay too? you're quite jhingalala for your age...LOL

Respect !Cool

fj08ssroomani

hinz Viewbie
hinz
hinz

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 2:28pm | IP Logged

hey Prem ki deewanis Hug

Tanu ,we need an AT for Ajay ,tu and mai kya kam hai kisi thread to chalane :) plus we have supporters in shrek and Shobs and I'm pretty sure maamo P will join in too when she can ...

go for it babe !

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

fj08Thinker_Bellessroomani

Thinker_Belle IF-Rockerz
Thinker_Belle
Thinker_Belle

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 2:38pm | IP Logged
@Hinz - LOL I guess I kindof did... That thread which said "Krishna is disgusting" is now Ajay's appriciation thread...

Imean, whats appriciating to a villain than being said he's disgusting?!ROFL

hinzssroomani

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Dil Se Diya Vachan Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index