Dil Se Diya Vachan

India-Forums

Dil Se Diya Vachan
Dil Se Diya Vachan

!!Gaurav Khanna/Prem Ki Nagri # 2 !! (Page 16)

ssroomani IF-Rockerz
ssroomani
ssroomani

Posted: 03 January 2011 at 7:56pm | IP Logged
You want caps of Ajay.........Hinu and Tanu..........what crazy beta and bahu I have.........but at least Hina's craziness comes from me.........I like Ajay very much as well!!  ROFL   I love the way he went from sweet to evil........in a twinkling his eyes had that glint..........so you want caps..........you will get them soon!   He is another one who makes the show so interesting......other than Prem!

Love u Tanu and Hinu...........Hug

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

hinzregularinfo

GauravsDbest Goldie
GauravsDbest
GauravsDbest

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 5:24am | IP Logged
even i admire ajay a lot.Star.he has a charisma which stops me from hating him inspite of his "Bad Krushna"avatar..lol...But no crush-wash....LOL@eksie, i wondered how i could have missed ajay in KK..now i realize why..i had STOPPED watching KK after they replaced Gaurav..the new sharman brought tears to my eyesCry

Edited by GauravsDbest - 04 January 2011 at 5:26am
GauravsDbest Goldie
GauravsDbest
GauravsDbest

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 5:25am | IP Logged
@hinu di...yeah even i hope this tradition continues...how i would love to see Gaurav gain with Hussain and vivaan!!!I ADORED Gaurav-Hussain chemistryEmbarrassedDay DreamingHug
Enigma. IF-Rockerz
Enigma.
Enigma.

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 6:03am | IP Logged
Lol... I wasn't coming here.. but got really tempted to replyROFL seeing the Ajay discussions going onEmbarrassedLOL

I like him too.. Embarrassed and for some weird reason, Just as much as I know that he's so negative as Krushna, I can't seem to hate himConfused and its not happening with me for the first timeLOL
His character Dev in Love Story was negative, Dev completed the love triangle with Akash and ShrutiLOL He was positive initially, but his character in that serial later on became Horrifying.. Deadspecially the way they showed him killing his closest friend BhattiOuchDead

Think, Its a matter of time when Ajay's AT too will be upLOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

regularinfossroomanifj08

ssroomani IF-Rockerz
ssroomani
ssroomani

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 7:40am | IP Logged
Tanu..............put up an AT for Ajay...........and I will give you the caps!   I don't want to post Ajay caps here..........this is for Prem..........

But somehow I am feeling a little disappointed in Prem........he doesn't seem to even sense Nandini's discomfort............does he need it spelled out in huge letters and in so many words..........even after Sumi saying Nandu is not happy.........Prem doesn't seem to feel anything wrong............Nandini definitely looks murjhafied.........Unhappy

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

hinzregularinfofj08

fj08 IF-Rockerz
fj08
fj08

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 8:32am | IP Logged
@shobs - you make it sound as if the precap reaction for prem was not what actually happened in the episode Confused
ssroomani IF-Rockerz
ssroomani
ssroomani

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 8:39am | IP Logged
Update is late today...........do you want a synopsis?   The precap didn't happen like that at all..........Krushna is getting creepier...........but I can't help liking him.........he is a very good actor! 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

hinz

fj08 IF-Rockerz
fj08
fj08

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 8:50am | IP Logged
i have this horrified fascination with krishna, cant like him but he does an amazing job

np shobs, will wait for tanya to put up the update, there s a long while bfore i watch the show anyways... of course if you have any prem pics to share... would love to see those

noticed gaurav was still in a black shirt in the pic of the dsdv picnic... Big smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

regularinfo

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Dil Se Diya Vachan Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index