Dil Se Diya Vachan

India-Forums

Dil Se Diya Vachan
Dil Se Diya Vachan

!!Gaurav Khanna/Prem Ki Nagri # 2 !! (Page 109)

fj08 IF-Rockerz
fj08
fj08

Posted: 28 March 2011 at 11:46am | IP Logged
OMG - iss that prem in black in the precap... will have to come back when i can focus again Silly

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

PravesGauravsDbestregularinfossroomani

GauravsDbest Goldie
GauravsDbest
GauravsDbest

Posted: 28 March 2011 at 11:51am | IP Logged
Why do i have the feeling that Urmila will adopt the childErmm?As much as i hate the idea of bringing the child back, i love the girl!She is so cute and innocent, almost angelicHeartAnd i loved the conversation between Prem and her...It made me go "awww"Hug

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Praves

fj08 IF-Rockerz
fj08
fj08

Posted: 28 March 2011 at 12:28pm | IP Logged
thanks for the caps shobs

it would be interesting to see prem interaction with the kid

@shreks - why would urmila adopt the kid and not preNa...Confused

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ssroomani

GauravsDbest Goldie
GauravsDbest
GauravsDbest

Posted: 28 March 2011 at 12:31pm | IP Logged
dunno,just a random thought...U know, after seeing urmi in the same room with PreNa and the kid...just had the fleeting thought...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

fj08ssroomani

GauravsDbest Goldie
GauravsDbest
GauravsDbest

Posted: 28 March 2011 at 12:32pm | IP Logged
I gotta have serious resistance powers to see urmi when Gaurav was there in the same frame, wearing blackDay DreamingBlushingLOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Pravesfj08ssroomani

GauravsDbest Goldie
GauravsDbest
GauravsDbest

Posted: 28 March 2011 at 12:38pm | IP Logged
Thanks for the caps, Shobs di and Zaara!!!HugI'm in heavenEmbarrassedCaption Captain, what would we do without u!!!Hug@fatima...interesting views...will comment tomorrow...Gotta go...Love u all!!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

fj08-Zaara-ssroomani

ssroomani IF-Rockerz
ssroomani
ssroomani

Posted: 28 March 2011 at 8:46pm | IP Logged
Well, Rads said the same..........that Urmila and Pratham will adopt the child....Confused....but that doesn't solve anything...........the child will live in the same house.......and Nandini may have to look after it at times.......and it would still remind her of her past and upset her.....Ouch

In fact, even if they show Prem and Nandini adopting the child and Nandini accepting it,  there is no guarantee that in future she will not feel revulsion now and then.....Unhappy.....it is only human...........so bringing the child back into the story at this juncture was really a bad move.....Dead......it sort of leaves you in a disturbed state of mind because of the uncertainty in the future........Ermm

This would have made sense only if the story continued.........not now when it is ending! Angry

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

GauravsDbestfj08

ssroomani IF-Rockerz
ssroomani
ssroomani

Posted: 28 March 2011 at 10:47pm | IP Logged

He seems to be licking his lips a lot nowadays!   LOL

They have a lot of such wall hangings in the Rajadhyaksh home..........is it something special to Pune?    Smile

This is from an earlier episode.....at Karmarkar house..before the haircut.......doesn't he look cute?   Big smile

What is he saying Tanu?   Mmmmm???  Wink

This one is so touching..........I felt tears in my eyes when Prem was talking to Kalyani's photo!  Cry

One of the court scene pics..........why am I rambling backwards.........I don't know!   Ouch

I guess it is because I know it is ending....Cry......I am going to miss Premi caps and captions like H***!   Angry

Never can have enough of him in white............Blushing

Sigh...........am on a nostagic overdrive of Prem!   Embarrassed

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

Pravespia09GauravsDbestregularinfoThinker_Bellefj08-Zaara-

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Dil Se Diya Vachan Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index