Dil Se Diya Vachan

India-Forums

Dil Se Diya Vachan
Dil Se Diya Vachan

!!Gaurav Khanna/Prem Ki Nagri # 2 !! (Page 107)

ssroomani IF-Rockerz
ssroomani
ssroomani

Posted: 25 March 2011 at 11:19am | IP Logged
Thodi si roomani ho jaaye...............I think of this movie......and wish for it in my life!  sigh!  Day Dreaming

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

regularinfoThinker_Belle

-Aysha- IF-Sizzlerz
-Aysha-
-Aysha-

Posted: 25 March 2011 at 11:33am | IP Logged
gr8 caps, this is my fav Embarrassed

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

PravesGauravsDbestregularinfoThinker_Bellessroomanifj08

Thinker_Belle IF-Rockerz
Thinker_Belle
Thinker_Belle

Posted: 25 March 2011 at 12:52pm | IP Logged
Aysha - Orange against orange??  I think the colors are blinding my eyes!!!LOLLOL

I like that pose of Gauravs though... he often puts his hands on his waist, nai?

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

GauravsDbestregularinfossroomanifj08-Aysha-

fj08 IF-Rockerz
fj08
fj08

Posted: 25 March 2011 at 1:03pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by 10on10

Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww!!!!

Thanks for the caps Shobs!!!   HeartHug

Btw whats a "roomani" mood??  Confused  Guessing by Prem's pic, I kinda think it means romantic?

Oh Yea, The Orange Kurta!!  HeartHeart 

Allright GK, you simply look good in that color OK?? But audience want change, dude!!

GK: Hmm... So you dont wanna guess what shade of purple I'm wearing, Tanu?

ROFL   I really LOLed after reading this Tanu... miss your Premi conversations

@shobs - i never paid attention to your username having roomani in it LOL

i made do with your caps yesterday and didnt even watch the show, no time for it till maybe later tonight or i might have to catch up with all the roomani preminess over the weekend

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

regularinfoThinker_Bellessroomani

regularinfo IF-Dazzler
regularinfo
regularinfo

Posted: 25 March 2011 at 9:04pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ssroomani

Thodi si roomani ho jaaye...............I think of this movie......and wish for it in my life!  sigh!  Day Dreaming

I knew it! I so knew that roomani is romantic...agent romance comes from that too.. Collar up!
Love your nature Shobs.....

This is dedicated to you Shobs:

I love you not only for what you are, but for what I am when I am with you. I love you not only for what you have made of yourself, but for what you are making of me. I love you for the part of me that you bring out."

- Elizabeth Barrett Browning, poet

When I'm feeling like nothing's touches my soul, I'll think of you and feel romance. Hug

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

GauravsDbestThinker_Bellessroomani

ssroomani IF-Rockerz
ssroomani
ssroomani

Posted: 26 March 2011 at 6:14am | IP Logged
Neel..........thanks..............Hug  Hug  Hug

I am touched!  Cry  Cry   those are khushi ke aansoo......... Smile

GauravsDbestregularinfo

fj08 IF-Rockerz
fj08
fj08

Posted: 26 March 2011 at 4:15pm | IP Logged
i wasnt sure where else to post this so the prem nagri its going to be

the dsdv CVs really could not have found a worse track to end their story with, similar to the time ypnhk ended, this track has all problems being solved in a snap and leaving us with loads of qquestions about the future....

krishna just like omi .... repented for all his sins, at least krishna was held accountable for his actions... but then the missing daughter was needless, ek to when someone commits a crime they dont confess to it four years later and try to get more money from one bad deed... the guy keeps going between hard truths about poverty and the fact that what he did was wrong Confused, how can they identify the child just because the warden claims that she was the only girl they found on june 24thConfused... and ofcourse now nandini will be able to feel the connection with the child... DUDE that does not happen ... unless a mother nurtures a child she has no way of identifying with her ....

the only good thing about the track was that prem got to play detective... did anyone else burst into laughter when he asked govind about the date of delivery LOL... i would have hated if my brother was so distracted during the wedding of his only and youngest sister but i guess they werent paying attention to that fact... Confused

why was govind the only one of nandinis family attending the wedding? where did they send dadi off to? budget mein dadi aur maan akhatay khatam huay thay... Confused

and was nandini just riding around in the rickshaw around the city in hopes of finding prem and govind somewhere... maybe she had a tracking device on prem Just In Case LOL

the priest performing the wedding reminded me so much of the one who did the abher wedding that i had to go back and check if it was the same one...Big smile

so i just caught up with the last two episodes and had to share all this with someone... know we cant help it and now can only wish to see Gaurav back in another role very soon

vandana failed to leave any mark with me .... i couldnt believe her when she was crying and today i couldnt believe her when she was smiling... she seemed disconnected from the scene somehow... 

shobs - when you get more time.. there were loads of moments in fridays episode where i would have liked to pause on prems face, unfortunately i was watching online so pausing brings this big ad on his face, would love some caps of the expressions he used, like when he asked nandini and govind to go inside for the wedding and when he asked govind about the delivery ... i found that scene very hilarious

Thinker_Bellessroomani

Thinker_Belle IF-Rockerz
Thinker_Belle
Thinker_Belle

Posted: 26 March 2011 at 11:25pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by fj08

i wasnt sure where else to post this so the prem nagri its going to be

Good you posted it here Fatima B.. this might be the longest post in the history of posts in the dsdv section.. LOLLOL  Joke, OK?Wink 
the dsdv CVs really could not have found a worse track to end their story with, similar to the time ypnhk ended, this track has all problems being solved in a snap and leaving us with loads of qquestions about the future....

I think they had plans about bringing back the baby if the channel wanted the show to run, but since the deadline is on 2 of April, I guess they hurried the baby track so much, and offcourse, they're gonna dedicate the last few episodes to show the Rajadhyaksh family bonding with the kid..Dead I tell you, we're fated to see bad endings that are called "happy endings" Surely the writers have twisted minds... if this is their idea of  happy...

krishna just like omi .... repented for all his sins, at least krishna was held accountable for his actions... but then the missing daughter was needless, ek to when someone commits a crime they dont confess to it four years later and try to get more money from one bad deed... the guy keeps going between hard truths about poverty and the fact that what he did was wrong Confused, how can they identify the child just because the warden claims that she was the only girl they found on june 24thConfused... and ofcourse now nandini will be able to feel the connection with the child... DUDE that does not happen ... unless a mother nurtures a child she has no way of identifying with her ....

@bold red - They totally spoiled Kkrushna's characterConfused I mean, he was a cold blooded psychopath, who had no remorse towards any bad deed he'd done.. suddenly he had a change of heart? That too because of Govind??

@bold pink - Apparently, the writers never took biology classes and dont know anything about DNA and DNA tests... That other baby boy that Krushna left at Dr K's doorstep also bonded with her?? Nandini is apparently a baby magnet..Wacko

the only good thing about the track was that prem got to play detective... did anyone else burst into laughter when he asked govind about the date of delivery LOL... i would have hated if my brother was so distracted during the wedding of his only and youngest sister but i guess they werent paying attention to that fact... Confused

@bold purple - Hina, Eksie, Sam.. hint hint  Approve

why was govind the only one of nandinis family attending the wedding? where did they send dadi off to? budget mein dadi aur maan akhatay khatam huay thay... Confused

May be they both took off to a piligrimage to wash off their sins..LOLLOL

and was nandini just riding around in the rickshaw around the city in hopes of finding prem and govind somewhere... maybe she had a tracking device on prem Just In Case LOL

ROFLROFL God knows prem needs that!!

the priest performing the wedding reminded me so much of the one who did the abher wedding that i had to go back and check if it was the same one...Big smile

So was he??Big smile

so i just caught up with the last two episodes and had to share all this with someone... know we cant help it and now can only wish to see Gaurav back in another role very soon

vandana failed to leave any mark with me .... i couldnt believe her when she was crying and today i couldnt believe her when she was smiling... she seemed disconnected from the scene somehow... 

I agree.. she has a lot to learn if she's serious about acting...

shobs - when you get more time.. there were loads of moments in fridays episode where i would have liked to pause on prems face, unfortunately i was watching online so pausing brings this big ad on his face, would love some caps of the expressions he used, like when he asked nandini and govind to go inside for the wedding and when he asked govind about the delivery ... i found that scene very hilarious

I second that Shobs...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ssroomani

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Dil Se Diya Vachan Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index