Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ssroomani thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by: itzvidspatel

THIS IS for prem's pictures guys! no drama and so many comments! gahh . :)

Never seen you here before!  Who are you and what does that comment mean?  πŸ˜•πŸ˜•πŸ˜•
fj08 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
@shobs - dont worry about it

@itsvidzpatel - chk the first page of the thread.. this is an appreciation thread, comments are certainly allowed here, no restrictions on discussions, if you want just caps check out the picture gallery there are no comments there

still havent caught up to the angry prem from friday, hoping to do that before i see prem nuking krishna... and this one seems literal nuking πŸ˜†
fj08 thumbnail
hi all,

I saw the discussion last week about seeing prithvi in prem in his angry avatar but i couldnt see it, maybe i just move past characters... i can not see abeer in the romantic prem either, he feels like a different character to me, that is one of the things that impressed me greatly about Gaurav was the episodes of LNMDJ and YPNHK which ran together from January to February and I never saw a hint of prithvi in abeer or abeer in prithvi

but again it just might be me 😊
ssroomani thumbnail
Well, Fatima, I don't know about Prithvi because I have not watched that show, but I definitely did see something of Abeer in Prem before things became serious..........and I now feel, it is some of the mannerisms rather than personality because Abeer and Prem are not the same at all.......though both are good characters.......it is more mannerisms........certain gestures........expressions............that is only n natural because after all the actor is the same...........and how differently can you portray similar kind of emotions??

I guess it is the same thing with Prithvi........who was a serious character from what I have read here.........and now Prem has turned dead serious! 
ssroomani thumbnail
A few caps of today..........it is late....... I lost time with the net going down for an hour or so in between!  πŸ˜” 

Getting ready to ☒️ Krushna...............πŸ˜›

Flashback as he tells Krushna..........gets furious as he listens to Nandini's story.....

Nukes Krushna.............πŸ‘πŸ‘

When Prem comes out safely from the explosion.........😊

I have killed Krushna................😲

Points out where the body is...................πŸ˜•

Prem under arrest.............😭

When Krushna literally bit the dust!  πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜†

Are you happy Tanu?  The dostana did not last even 24 hours!!  🀣

ssroomani thumbnail
Bye Prem ki Deewanis...........if time permits, will take and post a few more pics tomorrow from today's episode!

Sweet Premilicious dreams..............see u all tomorrow!  πŸ€—

We got a Premi episode on Valentine's Day.............what if it was not romantic............it was full of Prem!!  ☺️
fj08 thumbnail
thanks Shoba

I marvel at what the CVs made poor nandini do, instead of trying to keep the situation calm and prems reaction under control which a normal situation would mean, instead the way this has been communicated seemed to be for maximum drama....

but since it means a premful episode... i aint complainin πŸ˜‰
ssroomani thumbnail
Hmm.........no comments, Tanu?   Is it because you were busy at HQ or were the caps not inspiring enough?  πŸ˜‰

fj08 thumbnail
hi shobs

i just dropped in at the HQ and realized maybe tanu is MIA bcos ' woh BHAAG gaye hai....' just saw the new title about elopement... πŸ˜†

hey a request for caps, yesterday at the mandir before nandini tells him everything and prem gets very angry, there were shots of him just looking intense not extremely angry... looked gr8 in the white shirt.. did u maybe 😳... get any caps of that ... 😊
ssroomani thumbnail
I did Fatima take a few caps of Prem in white...........will check my albums and see..........could not do much yesterday because of losing net connection.......and today I had to go to work!

Will check and post a few if possible  πŸ˜ƒ

Today also was good..........everyone comes to know!!  and most of them land up in the police station.........did you watch?