Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

fj08 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 13 years ago
@shobs - think i m going to go with charcoal grey, so not completely black but very close to it....

i think i still havent seen one episode from this week, and i cannot remember which πŸ˜³, i ll have to catch up this weekend
Raconteuse thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Thanks Shobs for the Prem capsπŸ€— Gaurav must have created a record of wearing most numbers of shirts of various colors for the past few episodes... and seems like its going to continue tmrw tooπŸ˜†

Is Anyone around? or M I alone here?πŸ˜•
Edited by --Naina-- - 13 years ago
ssroomani thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
I am here Nainu.............πŸ€—   u are right about the shirts.........and not just shirts..............tees too..............πŸ˜†  and yet they left home with nothing!!
ssroomani thumbnail
From the precap.............more solid color shirts!  πŸ˜†   As Nainu said, this must be a record! πŸ˜‰

But this was still the best!!  😳

Gaurav should be banned from wearing white............when he wears white a ticker should appear below on the screen..........may be injurious to heart!  😲☺️
ssroomani thumbnail
Are these VMs?   will check now..........😊
fj08 thumbnail
hi naina,

whats the utube links? cant see them right now

oh wow, shobs more caps... thanks πŸ€—
Raconteuse thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Gaurav has suddenly started to wear white a lot? Or M I under the "influence" of current developmentsπŸ˜‰ imagining stuff?πŸ˜•

@Shobs - I dont know if they're exactly VMsπŸ˜• May be they are...πŸ˜• Scenes are done on different songs.... 
and btw I made another one...πŸ˜† I posted it in HQ ...
fj08 thumbnail
πŸ˜†... shobs now that you are so handy with your tags on the pics... maybe you should include a red disclaimer on the caps in white yourself

and i love that he is not wearing jeans anymore.... but hate to see him look so worried, there has to be krishna on play inthis somehow....😑
ssroomani thumbnail
Will check Nainu.............can't check all now..........the first one is a VM on PreNa...........