!!Gaurav Khanna/Prem Ki Nagri # 2 !! - Page 55

Posted: 13 years ago

The hero and the villain..............for once both have fan following.........both look great.........

😳😳 
Hey guys ... 🤗 Sorry .. have been missing in action, but kya karoon ... work has been toooooo hectic lately  😭 

@ Shobs - Thanks sooooo much for the pics!!! Gaurav looks soooo yummmmmy 😍 Vandana looks cute too ... and the good morning scene looks tooooo adorable! Need to catch up with the episodes ... 😊
@shobs - loved the caps, thanks for posting them

@eks - the episode of 28th was the one to watch.... all shades of prem... cute preNa scenes, there was a nice momentum and lots happening, very nicely shown...

@tanu - i have decided to avoid those posts, makes me angry and i really cant argue with people who simply do not want to listen to another point of view..... also using $*#5#... in a post is a big indicator to me that i do not want to listen to what they are saying... i mean i wouldnt want to argue any POV with a person who could not talk without using obscenities in real life... maybe i have gotten too old but i dont think i have ever used such language in my youth either....

so i really try to ignore those posts... helps when i dont have time to post on stuff that i want to... or watch the episode when i want to ... works for me 😉 

i do love your conversations with Gaurav... or are they with prem only?
Originally posted by fj08

@zaara - i like your dp, even with the cracks thats an awesome pic

thankss 😊
28th jan episode was great
i love these caps

this scene was cute

Anyone home. Missing all bhai behen
Plz someone pm me u tube link of last two caps(only last two caps scene). Thanks a lot di for caps.
@arpit, zee shows are not on youtube so you ll have to use the link for the episodes posted on the other thread... 

shobs' s caps of the scene are awesome

@shobs - if you havent checked out HQ yet... do it NOW, pleasant Yummy appearance there 😉
Edited by fj08 - 13 years ago

thanks Fatima...........downloading the video.......it is taking time......

May not be able to post caps today........will do tomorrow if I dont do it tonight..........had a hectic day at work......and waiting for my daughter to come home.........she had been to Chennai over the weekend........quite tired out actually..........and tomorrow is another hectic day at work.........reporting day!

Am watching the videos while waiting becoz when on Mondays, I dont enjoy so much as I am busy scribbling in shorthand for updating!

Could you add me in tooo please! I love Prem/Gaurav too! 😳