Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ssroomani thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 13 years ago
Am posting a few caps.............will post more tomorrow.........the videos were a bit late today and there are too many caps..........I spent a lot of time dissecting frame by frame ......got carried away!! πŸ˜‰

Cutie Pie Prem.................😳

Some Dreamy Pics................☺️☺️

In the moonlight...............😳

In the firelight.................😳

Kiss one cheek.................☺️

Kiss the other.................☺️

In the car..................😍

Putting his coat around Nandini................😳

From the precap................😲😭

Sigh.............I repeat.............GK should not wear white!!  πŸ€ͺ

fj08 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
thanks for the caps shobs... completely agree.... there are many reasons why Gaurav should not wear white
ssroomani thumbnail
Originally posted by: fj08

hi shobs,

what part of the drama? i wasnt sure how would they space it out, but i thought it went ok

yeah the romance wasnt out of the world but it was sweet and i can see a lot from the coming drama, nandini has lot to stand on, she told prem the truth it isnt her fault he didnt listen to it....

there were a couple of segments on the show too.... i dont think anyone posted links πŸ˜•

No Fatima, it was not the romance.........the romance and the couple were good...😳.....the ambience of that fort was not good.....😲....but that is not what I was talking about.......

I have put my take on the update thread and on Veena' s topic............there are too many gaping holes and loose ends for comfort...........they are rushing thru it at breakneck speed......I don't see the point!  🀒

The original was good that way............the consummation happened soon after Nandini's test..........it was a natural thing where love, youth and proximity  did it.............πŸ˜›πŸ˜‰

Nandini comes to know of her rape only after that.........quite a bit after that..........the two are quite happy and very much in love when the truth comes out.........πŸ˜”.  Until then only Kalyani knows.

I liked that Nandini came to know of it before ahem and she decided to tell Prem........that was good..........but the way the truth is known to all...........that was very sloppily done..........as I said, there were so many natural every day kind of things by which that tape could have become public............it did not have to happen the same day, did it??   🀒😑
ssroomani thumbnail

Bye Prem ki deewanis...........πŸ€—

Sweet Prem in white in moonlight and firelight dreams!!  😍

See u all tomorow! 
hinz thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 9

thanks so much for the caps Shobs mummyji
love the captions and the story telling with them

see u tomorrow
take care !

Gaurav in white 😍❀️
jasmine477 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I agree Shobs ,even Prem is responsible for being careless ...something personal Nandini wants to say only to him he should have taken care of bcoz he knows there is Daadi-Urmila always trying to insult Nandini ....yup Prem never dreamt Nandini could have such a horrendous past to share with him in personal😭

Other option could have been Nandini could have taken Prem to that haunted fort and had open heart talk with him....since it is a remote place ,they could have had the much needed privacy without the whole family knowing about it....but there would be less drama na😊
Thinker_Belle thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Fatima B is right, Gk in white and with a haircut chases all my morning blues.....❀️ 

Thanks for the caps Shobs πŸ€—  When I saw the pics in the moonlight and firelight, I do want to watch the epi soon....

He just  CANNOT look like this.....
Eksie thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Shobssss..... you just KILLED me!! I just DIED and am floating in GauravHeaven!!! 😍 😍 Thanks soooooo much!! πŸ€— Yeahhh ... am thanking you for killing me!! πŸ˜†

I think this is one of my mossssst favourite pic .... just that look .... KILLLLLLER!!! 😍 Seriously .... the colour white  .... Gaurav should be banned from wearing it!! And those looks ... OMGGG ... he killed me .. and uski sazaa yeh hai that he gets life imprisonment in my heart!!! ❀️❀️

Thinker_Belle thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
❀️Awwwwwwwwwww... Life imprisonment in your heart!  ❀️❀️

Then toh I'm sure wo yeh gunah phir se karega, bar bar karega!!!β€οΈπŸ˜†

-Zaara- thumbnail
Gaurav looked so HOT ☺️

some caps by me 😳

😍 πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜ πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜ πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜