Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ssroomani thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 13 years ago
A few more yummy caps..............in green.......

The look on his face as he suddenly catches sight of Nandini's face while he is rubbing her hand............☺️☺️

Leads to the kiss!!  😳

❀️

fj08 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
@shobs- what abt todays episode? i havent started work yet and was trying to figure out how today went.... any highlights

and we need to start a petition to stop Gaurav from wearing white... it is not good for our health
ssroomani thumbnail
Hi Fatima..........the ahem didn't happen today..........probably tomorrow.......

That recorder stops playing in betwn...........that is why Prem leaves it and goes...........they don't show him leaving home, but I am assuming it because Daadi and Urmi come to get Nandini for the haldi kumkum and the tape starts playing when they are in the room.......

Precap was Urmila making everyone in the family listen to the tape......Prem and Nandini are not there.............
fj08 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
thanks shobs, so more family drama than prena, well tomorrows should be something to look forward to.... dont think there ll be anything happening at the fort, they might just talk and come back to find the drama at home...

the caps you just posted... were awesome, even nandini was looking gr8 in this scene... cant wait to see the expression master listening to the confession tape... and in his white shirt.... 😳
ssroomani thumbnail

and some yummy caps in white as well............this is not good for me.........but I want to share with other Prem ki deewanis..............GK in white should be banned.........because of health hazards to us!! πŸ˜›β˜ΊοΈβ€οΈπŸ€ͺ😍

While flying the kite...............this got me all nostalgic!  Abherians will understand.........😳😊

When he cuts Krushna's kite..............πŸ˜ƒ

Flirting in the kitchen................with his wife..........on a day when the whole family is a home along with guests!!  πŸ˜ƒπŸ€£  Only Prem would do that!!  πŸ˜ƒ

and openly at the dining table!!   πŸ˜³πŸ˜†

Ek chota sa I love you kaho na!  ☺️☺️

As if one Gaurav in white is not enough..........we get a reflection too..............πŸ€ͺ❀️

Peeved that he is not able to get time alone with Nandini..........😭  should have thought twice before trying all this on a festival day!  πŸ˜‰

Finally, the same one which Fatima also posted................sorry to have missed posting this yesterday................😳

Sigh!   I need a break...............will be back after dinner to post caps from today's episode!

❀️  ❀️  ❀️  ❀️
GauravsDbest thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
hee hee im sooo happy after seeing the caps of GK in white, i feel like giggling like a schoolgirl....ermmm...except that i AM one...πŸ˜†anyway i myself can't make head or tail of what im saying so u can understand what state i am in😍πŸ€ͺ
Raconteuse thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
*Sigh* 

There's something so dreamy about the last cap😍😍
arpitnavi thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
G look so cute and innocent in white.
arpitnavi thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Whole family online. Hellooo. Hug for sisters, bhabhi and bhanji
ssroomani thumbnail
Caps from today........................they should always have PreNa scenes with that pic in the bg like Fatima said once..............😳😳

I am just dazzled by the smile................πŸ€ͺ😍

He is totally puzzled by Nandini and her tape!!  πŸ˜•πŸ˜ƒ

I like this look.................😳

And Nandini has big eyes too...........I thought her eyes are the sleepy kind.......but they are not!

A treat coming up for Prem ki Deewanis............give me a little time...........πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜³