Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ssroomani thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 13 years ago

Here are caps of today............not much of Prem today.........I guess he needs a rest after the emotional overdrive of yesterday!  😆

When Daadi scolds Nandini.............he decides it is time to go to bed! 😛

Totally subdued PreNa.........after the anger outbursts!! 

Doesn't he look cute with the boo boo?   Poor Prem!😳

I think he is more upset with himself than anything else..........for losing his temper with Nandini!

I love his profile.............☺️

He says sorry yet again to Nandini................he seems to be doing that all the time!  😭

Looks so downcast here..............  again asks her why she was so angry.........but I think he was too emotionally spent to press the point!

Hope you are happy today Tanu...............for my dramebaaz bahu from her serial ki saas with luv!!🤣

arpitnavi thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Bye bye. Going to bed. Only prem dreams for me(no prena) coz i'm here only for prem and family. I still and in future also always going to dream only ab... Dreams.
aaabbb thumbnail
Nice caps shobs

"I think he is more upset with himself than anything else..........for losing his temper with Nandini! "

I think it is time he is upset with her not himself, she has taken it too far, by regular husband POV, he should be mad and force her to speak now.
Thinker_Belle thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww......... Thank you Shobs!!🤗❤️

I knew it!  I knew my drama would fetch me results! Believe me people, Shobs would've crashed to bed straight, feigning tiredness if it was not for my drama and tantrums..😆 So you all can thank me for todays caps... and no, please no PMs, as I need my inbox empty for more important things...  and no seperate posts too... I'm just sick of it...😳🤣

How can someone look so cute and hot in a yellow tee and a boo boo?? (Thats a rhetorical question. I know very well GK can )

@Jas - Thanks for comapring me to Sona... I guess..
I'll take that as a compliment, anyways...

jasmine477 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Yes Veena U are right ....Prem is upset with himself for losing his temper .......

@ Tanu dear u are right  it was a compliment bcoz U are so sweet and bubbly like Sona

Love his serious,concerned expresssion all rolled into one......thanks Shobs 🤗U capture the right moods of Gaurav❤️
Well loved yellow tee with boo-boo ......only Gaurav can look hot and cute with Boo-boo😍
Edited by gauravfan477 - 13 years ago
GauravsDbest thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Hi tanu🤗thanx pal🤣so now i have two ppl to thank😆hey really sorry once again for all the pm's for that thread😔actually my computer just doesn't allow long messages😒anyway bye, goodnight, friends🤗thank u for the caps shobs di🤗
Thinker_Belle thumbnail
Hey Shrek! 🤗Long time..no see? Very busy with school stuff I guess...

And I wasn't talking about those PMs you sent.. I just, ainvayi say stuff like that all the time... Actually I miss my friend Meera, she's on a vacation. So I sometimes make complicated jokes... nobody here takes it seriously, so...yeah. Dont apologize ok?

Take care!
Thinker_Belle thumbnail
@Jas - I know!  yaar, I'm always bubbly and chirpy and nutty and all...😃

Raconteuse thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Hey Everyone !🤗

Thanks Shobs for the caps !😍
jasmine477 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

@ Veena Well I'am relocating  to Secaucus,New jersey .....looking for apartments in nearby places any suggestions in and around that place  since U stay in NJ.....kid friendly safe neighborhood 😊....looks confusing seeing online about unknown neighbourhood😕

@ Tanu, little busy packing and relocating  that too this time to the  snow place  well hubs got new job😊 
Edited by gauravfan477 - 13 years ago