Posted: 13 years ago
aaawww prem has a boo boo and a new yellow tee

i m sure shobs will have a few caps for us... 😃
Hey Shrekie 🤗 

Boo boo matlab .. hamare Prem-ji ko sar par chot lagi hai!! 😳

Hi all.....

What drama you make Tanu........serial ki saas indeed!  Bah!  I guess Meera is MIA now, so you have taken over the dramebaaz role!!  😈

For all that drama, you never said a word about the caps I posted over the weekend a few pages back..........I think you didn't even see them!!  😭
Shobs I'am with U ....chill down dear;Tanu is really the dramebaaz  queen of forum like Sona😆

Thanks for all the hot,cute caps of Gaurav😍....... Shobs🤗
Edited by gauravfan477 - 13 years ago

Hi Jas...🤗

Will be back after dinner...........dinner is late today!  Not feeling too well, so came home a bit early from work and went to sleep........

Hopefully will be able to post a few caps later..........nowadays, my body and mind are not coordinating too well...........
hi🤗oh THAT is a boo-boo😆thanks eksie😊after watching Kal Ho Naa Ho, i thought boo-boo meant an embarrassing blunder😆Hi Jas and shobs di🤗hey please take care.❤️..do take rest if u feel unwell...we can wait....why do u fall ill so often?do get a check-up done...😳its such a bad feeling when some one is ill😔
hi Shobs🤗

Take care of your health dear .....i know winter and Nandini's silence is making worst 😔,well hope hope Nandini speaks up soon and make us feel better ;Prem should know soon ....ya

Well Shobs are u taking any medication......caps can wait ...take care of yourself 😃
very frusturating for prem ke deewanis
Edited by gauravfan477 - 13 years ago
I never ever thought that i see shobs doing written updates. Like i never thought that jasmine di ever chat in prem land ie here and one day tanu di become our new dramebaz and i see eks as forum member only and not moderator and much more. These changes always surprise me but i'm happy also.
Hey family u know i saw nandi in zee show did. Coz i'm a dance lover so i know her very well. She's a very good dancer and a sweet girl. She looks sexy there but to stand gk hotness is impossible.
No one online. Well thanks for caps.Edited by arpitmj - 13 years ago