!!Gaurav Khanna/Prem Ki Nagri # 2 !! - Page 24

Posted: 13 years ago
At the party............before the bubble burst!! 

He looks so good in formals..........wish he would wear proper trousers rather than those jeans all the time!!   Even Nandini looked good...........I like that red sari.....😳

Awesome caps Shobs .. love them!! 🤗

Gaurav does look super duper handsome in formals .. 😍
The last set.....................when Prem loses his temper with Nandini........😭

Angry Prem............from 3 angles............😳

Rounds on Nandini...........asking why she slapped Krushna.......😕

His anger is rapidly rising...............😲

Can't wait for Monday...........for the dhamaka!  😊
That is all Prem ki deewanis..............I have given you a treat because from Monday, I will post very limited caps.............and a few more on weekends...........😕

That watermarking takes a lot of time............so I am going to cut down on caps..........😔

That is why this overdose of Prem today!  ❤️
Gaurav looks awesome when he's angry!!! 😃 Can't wait for Monday .. Though, I feel .. where Prem's actions & reactions are concerned .. like all the previous precaps, even this one will be misleading.

Thanks for the caps Shobs 🤗 I understand the watermark takes time .. I think there is another way of doing it, you don't need to do it one each pic seperately.
Yes, Eks..........I need to find out how to do that.............I am waiting for Hina to settle down in her renovated house...........once she has time, she can tell me how to do it!

One good thing with placing individually is you can place it strategically............so that the pic is not spoilt ..........but it cannot be cropped out either without spoiling the pic!   Diabolical.........as Meera would say!  🤣
Bye Eksie...............going to bed..........am feeling really sleepy......🥱.....

Posted all the caps I wanted to.........Prem, Krushna, and Sonakshi!  Also Urmila because she wore a proper blouse last week!! 🤣

Catch you tomorrow.........I thought a few would come online by this time...........maybe all are enjoying their Saturday snooze! 😛

Sweet Premi dreams..................🤗

Bye Shobs .. Goodnight! 🤗 C ya tomorrow ..

Hey i'm new here. Though i regularly watch show(trust me only for gk) and present here(as silent member) but coz of my exams i missed whole 1 month. Now i'm not getting anything. Plz tell whats happening.
hi arpit

you are back? how were you exams?

what do you not understand in dsdv, i would be happy to explain

also there is a post with episode summaries at https://india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=1521937