Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Thinker_Belle thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: fj08

@tanu - i have been in an oracle update session if you can appreciate that

@eks - its exactly like abeer and omi but even worse bcos leher was more confident while nandini is already victimized 😕

Fatima B - Oh god, yes! Its the same feeling of repulsion, only with Omi, we were sure, Leher could hol on her own, and Nandini is just cluless how to stop Kkkrushna...

Oracle update session, now that sounds like major fun..😳
Eksie thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: 10on10

Wait-n-watch is all I can say...  

Sure ... I will be waitER & watchER!! 🤣 🤣
Thinker_Belle thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 

Eks, seriously, you shouldn't have said that... now I cant stop laughing...🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣  Oh rats!🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
jasmine477 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Yup even I'am angry with Prem but from Prem's POV he feels Krushna is a gentleman😲 and might have just played some healthy prank with Nandini but Nandini took it so seriously may be he is more confident about Krushna's charecter bcoz Govind and Sumi are good  hearted with good moral and always care  about Nandini's  well being so thinking in the same view bcoz it was Krushna who saved them(PreNa from Police station before their saakapura).......well Krushna is playing his cards really well now ......just my POV😊
Eksie thumbnail
@ Tanu - Same here ... I'm ROFLer!!! 🤣 🤣 ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL 

@ Jas - Thats true as well .. Besides what you said, Prem might also think of Krushna as his jija's jija .. and now Krushna is part of the family. But ofcourse, Prem can't and shouldn't ignore Nandini's reasons for slapping Krushna. He should talk to her about it .. find out about whats bothering her and why she slapped Krushna.
bbbccc thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Hi Jas long time no talk😛

Hi Tanu, Eks and Fatima

Agree with ur POV, but I hope now in his ride alone to home when he is angry, he retracks all the event and people involved. He knows Nandini is shy and sensible but anxious these day, and he knows Krushna is like her bro😡, then why she behaved like this. Remember the game moment and realize something is not right between then and realizes HIMSELF that things are not right somewhere...

Please let Prem character grow CVs, he is shown as smart guy why he can't feel the difference😕
Edited by bbbccc - 13 years ago
bbbccc thumbnail

Originally posted by: Eksie

@ Tanu - Return gifts... haan?? 😳 Ratlam ki galiyon se kya return gift milega ... ?? 😳 

Ratlami Sev😛
jasmine477 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
@ Eks🤗, U are right  Krushna is  part of Prapti's sasural so Prem has to see  nothing goes wrong there now I have a feeling did Krushna fix their alliance too ie Prapti-Mayank😲 to get closer to Nandini😡

@ Veena hi🤗 good to see U after a long time yup now busy to relocate 😃

Agree with U they always make Gaurav naive first uske baad he becomes angry youngman doing the unthinkable😈  I think we should start a petition for Prem to ☢️ Krushna like we did for the previous show and always say Yeh pyar na hoga kam for Prem❤️
Edited by gauravfan477 - 13 years ago
bbbccc thumbnail

Originally posted by: 10on10

I just read whatever Hina posted, and I think Kkrushna is taking things a bit too far... and Prem's expressions are misleading... he never gets anything important... Aaarrggghhh...

@Ekise - Wait and watch baby, ofcourse for all that "show" of love and affection yesterday, you dont think you'll be let go without some..uh, serious "return gifts" doo you?

@Fatima B - Bad day?

Share the same frustration, why Krushna's mind is working overtime and Prem's is on holidays. Hate their promos, very misleading most of the time😡

Eksie thumbnail

Hey Veena 🤗

As Tanu said .. Krushna is taking things too far, but thats in his nature. He's 'obsessed' with Nandini .. wants to possess her. Going by that criteria .. I think its just the beginning of his 'going far' 😕 😡 Remember SRK in Darr & even Anjaam! The guy was ... ughhhhh!!! 🤢 

The only reason they are showing Prem to be in the dark .. is so they can build on Krushna's character. But again .. going by the pace of the show .. I won't be surprised that Prem finds out soon enough .. as the makers get to the main plot of the show .. which is, Kalyani & Nandini's relationship despite Nandini's past .. and Prem supporting them too. 

Krushna being revealed as the culprit has worked for them .. the TRP's have increased. Now it remains to be seen how they increase/sustain the TRP's .. and what they show as good progress in the storyline.