Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

#Devils Den# Maan ban gayaa Santa (Page 56)

AnjanaYYZ IF-Stunnerz
AnjanaYYZ
AnjanaYYZ

Posted: 25 December 2010 at 7:26pm | IP Logged
Anvesha - here for u r hubby - ask him to join...i will give him tips to diss Maan more effectively:

Maliha's dad talked about everything but, measuring Maan including details about the elevator scene ROFLROFL  Then asked her to not tell her mom!

Edited by AnjanaYYZ - 25 December 2010 at 7:26pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

MarshPCute_Ash

MarshP IF-Rockerz
MarshP
MarshP

Posted: 25 December 2010 at 7:27pm | IP Logged
@Anjana: Me Christmas is slow! My Team lost Sleepy and I'm listening to music while contemplating whether I should start writing something that I considered writing yesterday.Ermm Is that ambiguous enough? lump o coal--- Ummm NOROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL

I'm not gonna shop tomorrow...I'm lazy ROFLROFL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

AnjanaYYZ

Cute_Ash IF-Stunnerz
Cute_Ash
Cute_Ash

Posted: 25 December 2010 at 7:33pm | IP Logged

Anjana Thankyou for the LInk will surely show it to him and he will jump to be a part of it..

lol I understand a dad's plight for a daughter when he had to update her with that scene..
I do remember when my hubby had to give an update of the Roop tera mastana sequence to Ash becuase she was on a camping trip that day and I was not home..Ash called him to inform him that she is safe in the camping trip and his answer abt the update was simply sum sentences:
The weather was really bad..It was snowing fake..The screen was unclear..They were cold..They went into a cottage..They slept inside Geet slept on the bed while Maan relaxed next to the bonfire..
and Ash was just asking him then how did they portray Roop tera Mastana song and his reply was they were desperate for each other separately one on bed and one next to the bonfire...
Ash lost all hopes for an intimate sceneROFL

Edited by Cute_Ash - 25 December 2010 at 7:35pm

AnjanaYYZ

AnjanaYYZ IF-Stunnerz
AnjanaYYZ
AnjanaYYZ

Posted: 25 December 2010 at 7:35pm | IP Logged
@Marsh - Let's swill nyquill togetherWacko U chug & I chug....a sip each for every "Mahi" and eyelockROFLROFL We will be high after an episode!

I have to buy some late christmas presents....that am planning to send on Monday...figured I wud be unique!  Nobody is likely to remember things u send on time...but, those that arrive in January r sure to be memorableGeek

@Anvesha - So ur hubby is better then Arjun.  I think his voice is the hot sauce...but, i hate the nest on his head.  Actually - the only 2 people's hair I like on the show are: Meera & Anvesha's

Plotwise maybe the Khuranas r aiming for Triple wedding.  Maaneet, DevEera, and ArEsha

Edited by AnjanaYYZ - 25 December 2010 at 7:38pm

MarshP

MarshP IF-Rockerz
MarshP
MarshP

Posted: 25 December 2010 at 7:40pm | IP Logged
@Anj: ok...let's play virtual nyquil-pong! I still have to figure out the details but I think we can do it GeekROFLROFL Yeah, that's good idea! Surprise gifts are the best ROFLROFLROFLROFL

PS: I'M SO BORED
PPS:  BUT I don't feel like doing anything

ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL

AnjanaYYZ

Cute_Ash IF-Stunnerz
Cute_Ash
Cute_Ash

Posted: 25 December 2010 at 7:40pm | IP Logged

Anjana Yep sure his voice is really husky I love it I have no problems with him his character everything is apt but his hair is just Dead.Don't know how Ash is fine with it...

Oh no *breaks bangles* so if I get married to him..Maan is going to do my kanyadaan..I never imagined that in my wildest dreams..
and Dev and Meera wedding forget it babes..he probably has already shared his bed with her and next day NT will make him dance to his tunes..Anyway the original actor is leaving isn't it his character is very crucial..Really annoying how the creatives can mess with it..

Edited by Cute_Ash - 25 December 2010 at 7:42pm

MarshPAnjanaYYZ

Cute_Ash IF-Stunnerz
Cute_Ash
Cute_Ash

Posted: 25 December 2010 at 7:43pm | IP Logged

I think my 5 minutes were way too long but I have to hit bed now..I have to wake up in 4 hours and busy day tomorrow so Good Night Anjana and MarshP it was great sharing my Dukhi Name Daastan with you guys..Hug

Edited by Cute_Ash - 25 December 2010 at 7:44pm

MarshPAnjanaYYZ

AnjanaYYZ IF-Stunnerz
AnjanaYYZ
AnjanaYYZ

Posted: 25 December 2010 at 7:50pm | IP Logged
@Mellow - i know i was trying to watch Manzil, but it wel....scrapROFLROFLROFL and the thought of doing anything productive tonight is juss wrong!  I contemplated movie out, but that would involve having change dressErmm  How is my OS coming along?  R u done yet?  

Okay wat epi wud be best for us to chug nyquil with?          

@Anvesha - bye and thank u for that awesome Dad-Ash RTMstory LOLLOL

Edited by AnjanaYYZ - 25 December 2010 at 7:51pm

Go to top