Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

#Devils Den# Maan ban gayaa Santa (Page 53)

-Divine- IF-Rockerz
-Divine-
-Divine-

Posted: 25 December 2010 at 4:30pm | IP Logged
I watched the episode finally
liked the hospital scene so much
GC and DD were at their best

loved each bit of Maaneet today

but wat was that NES doing...........

ohh God.......kaise din aa gaye hamare...............i pity maaneetians.........Angry

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

TheRowdiest

AnjanaYYZ IF-Stunnerz
AnjanaYYZ
AnjanaYYZ

Posted: 25 December 2010 at 5:11pm | IP Logged

Every once in a while Barry D falters - gives zubaan to labz like "mehboob" making Maan look like a dweeb.  But, on the whole, the shabd he has the characters utter is consistent with their characters.  My favorite is "ghar chale, Geet!"  A statement - a lifetime commitment in 3 simple uncliched words.

God Is Great
Maan finally stops Geet's idolation of him by saying its toheen of their pyaar.  He then proceeds to thank the God, who's existence he didn't believe in before he met Geet & baby.  What was he then doing at Amritsaar and the Dargah? Eating prasad becuz its phree? Chalo chhodo - the nurse is here medicate my sarcasm!ROFL

Indescent Details
It was good to see the office staff work in character.  Adi interviewing drafters, Maanisha cajoling him with drawers.  Romeo trying to romance and Pandeyji asking him to stop it.  Tasha questioning the logic behind Geet's random party and Adi ordering all to return to work.  Looks like Noodles finally remembered KC is a Construction Company and are not de Party Planners

Treat or Trick
Geet tries to get the teen labz outta Maan with the random party and a treat.  But, Maan refuses to fall for her tricks.  The way he was squirming into his chair to get away from Geet touching his lips, me thenks he into Maanisha not Maaneet.  

Planner Plays
Arjun's is not just a planner, but a player.  With the Tezaab trick (ur friend is hot!), he sets a trap that Anvil cannot resist.  The only questions are (1) When will Nikunj learn to act? (2) Will the player also fall into his own trap like Anil K?

Triple Threat
Maan and Arjun are polar opposites - Fire & Ice. Dev of course is dirt!  Maan is reactive.  Arjun, on the other hand, is proactive.  Dev remains inactive.  Together the three could be radioactive in terms of TRPs!  Geet HSP Team - should recast Dev and think about this;) 

Edited by AnjanaYYZ - 25 December 2010 at 5:52pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

mchopraSoapoperasrfun

Cute_Ash IF-Stunnerz
Cute_Ash
Cute_Ash

Posted: 25 December 2010 at 6:17pm | IP Logged
edited my take on pg 1

@Vandu&Nabhs Awsome analysisStarYou've chosen all my Fav dialoguessClapand I hope you r not done yet coz I have many more dialogues in my mind which I think have been Fantastic..Will wait until you're done and if I can suggest will do soBig smile

Ok sum of my All time fav dialogues
I think all the dilaogues tht Jyots has mentioned have been my ultimate favs and sum more additions..No particular order jus added them the way they popped into my mindd...LOL

-Maan to Geet on their 1st meeting:Tumhari Zindagi mein kuch nahi badalne waala,Jab tak tum Khud apne paav par khadi nahi ho jaati Tab tak tum yun hi Darr Darr Ke jeeo..

-Maan To geet After the MMS Fiasco: Main Chahta hoon ki tum in duniya waalon se darna band karo, kyunki duniya waale toh sau tarike ki baat karenge aur woh saari baatein galat hai.agar tum unki baat sunkar apna raasta badal dogi toh woh shayad galat hai..This one is the best of allStar

-Geet's Confession: "Mujhe Sasha Mam Pasand hai" tht was hilarious in tht towel sceneLOL

-Tub Scene Maan to Geet: "Tumne toh kaha tha tumhaara dil chuhe ka hai..Tumhaari himmat toh badh rahi hai"

-Geet's new phrase"Zaalim Singh Khurana Chun Chun ke Badla Lungi"LOL

-Geet's dialogue in the conference during her past ka confession: "Jab chaha tab haq de diya jab chaha tab haq chin liya  Itne aasani se rishte nahi toot te"

-Nt's Dialogue to Dev:"I will kill you"ROFL

-Maan's dialgoue to NT:"Agar Tumhaari wajah se geet ki ankhon mein ek bhi ansoon aaya toh Maan singh khurana khud ek ek ansoon ka badla soot sameth wapas lega"Approve

-Maan to Geet after Kehna hi kya: "Agar mere saamne koi bhi bahar wala tumhaare saath batamizi se pesh aaye yeh main bardaasht nahi kar sakt aur nahi kabhi karoonga samjhi tum"

-Geet's random hilarious dialogues"Oye Raamlaal Shyamlaal ouye khotte oye ullu de patthe"..The gaalis on fone to maan "Ullu de patthe khute ki dum gadhe teri agli baar fone kiya na toh police ko bula doongi"..there r more which I dun remembaLOL

-Hospital Reunion my fav shayari:
Geet: "Din Din sa nahin lagta
raat raat bhi nahi
sooraj pheeka sa
 aur chaand peela sa
 hassi hothon se sukh gayi
aur ansoo palkon ko sukhne nahi dete
apni yeh zindagi begaani se ho gayi
 issi intezaar mein ki kab aap wapas aayenge"

Maan: "Sooraj ke bina din
aur chaand ki bina chandni nahi ho sakti
ansso ke bina hassi
aur doorie ke bina nazdikiyan nahi ho sakti
toh tumhaari bina meri zindagi kaise ho sakti hai"

-And Ofcoursee Sasha's "Silly Me"

-Manisha's "So sweet na"I lub every dialogue of maanisha all are hilariousLOL

-Nakewl's dialogue before engagement: "Kaam Puja hai par uss se badi pate pooja hai"

-Errjun to Geet: "Ek saal mein Baarah mahine hote hai lekin kya har mahine ka mausam ek jaisa hota hai" Love this way of looking at life where evryday will never be the same there will be different types of climate but you will have to embrace the next day with happiness..

Ermm Tht's all I rememberErmmI knoww I forgetting sum but oh wellLOL

Falter in dialogues

-Maan's Dialogue in conference room: "Mujhe Laga tum sirf meri ho" I mean ish lyk incomplete and not just right bcoz he has sam aunty in his past and how culd he say tht..It still echoes in my earsLOL

moi iz tired today so ish gonna be a brief takeTongue

Geet Wiping Tears&hand-choo kiss:

The Luckiest Person in the world-Awww tht was sucha  touchy scene continued with bootiful dialoguess..Dhillon Jhapppiss for thtHugbut why is Maan only thankin Gith..dev is the main person without him this day wuld hav neva been there,,Maan ehsaan faramoshh..

Maan:Gith You r Great
Gith: No ur  BHagwaan
Maan: Noo I am lucky to have youu
           Gith I...Embarrassed
Nurse: Kabab mein Haddi

Maanisha&Adi:ROFLROFLROFL

Malhotra''s Meeting: He went and I lost the betOuch

Khurana Constructionss mein Merry Xmass...Paise Kahan se aaye...Ermm

GIth to Maan: You r my Santaa

XMas Gift: Maan wants Chumma but Gith wants ILU

Office Staff: haiyeeeDay Dreaming

Cheese Sandwish ke badle ILU: Cheese Sandwich Time, Cvz Choried Sradhs' Idea and no CreditAngry

ILU presentation par PaaniROFLoops sorry sauce straight into his tummy..ROFL

Msk is Messy eater waiting for Gith to clean chota bacha's mess...LOL

The whole Xmas Party thing seemed so last min additionErmm
 but I guess they knew not everyone except sum saddists lyk us will watch the epi on xmasLOL

NE:
Err-Jun:Daffod

NE-ErrrJun:The lovstory=black car emoticons 8 Animated Black Car Emoticons, Ash=,For their BG

New VM

Edited by Cute_Ash - 25 December 2010 at 6:18pm

mchopra

mchopra IF-Sizzlerz
mchopra
mchopra

Posted: 25 December 2010 at 6:21pm | IP Logged

God Is Great
Maan finally stops Geet's idolation of him by saying its toheen of their pyaar.  He then proceeds to thank the God, who's existence he didn't believe in before he met Geet & baby.  What was he then doing at Amritsaar and the Dargah? Eating prasad becuz its phree? Chalo chhodo - the nurse is here medicate my sarcasm!ROFL

@anjana: loved the rest of the post..but i strongly disagree with the lst line..quoted above...if we hear correctly he says.."main aaj se pehle tak naastik tha.."..acc to google natsik is aperson who does not abide by the rules of vedas..so that does not include not going to the temple..and waise bhi..a person who would have abided by that would never go to GOLDEN TEMPLE ND THEN to DARGAH..its not allowed..
and last...being a nastik also means he doesnt complain and beliives in supermacy but fails to acknowledge him and this again applies for him..how  lets go back.." maan singh khurna taqdeer mein vishvaas nahi karta.." yup thst him..last we have never heard him gripe or ask anything..so tht proves he is a nastik.. 

AnjanaYYZ

mchopra IF-Sizzlerz
mchopra
mchopra

Posted: 25 December 2010 at 6:24pm | IP Logged
@ashu and anjana; wah mujhe laga ek main he ullu hoon...thanku for the compnay..now me off for sometime...bye GN..or say GM..its 7am here..perefct..(shreya giving murderous look to her book)..hehe
bye see ya..
@anjana i am not fighting..i am just explaining..baba i cant fight with u and expect to win..i am not gonna fight a lost battle..hehe

AnjanaYYZ

Cute_Ash IF-Stunnerz
Cute_Ash
Cute_Ash

Posted: 25 December 2010 at 6:27pm | IP Logged
@shreyaa I am off lyk a gud bacha to bed at 1:30 ByeeeHug

@anj u r alonee heree sing MAAAAAAAAAHIII...ByeeeHug

mchopra

mchopra IF-Sizzlerz
mchopra
mchopra

Posted: 25 December 2010 at 6:31pm | IP Logged
@ashwini: good baccha...(mmm shreya is thinking of some way to spoil this good baccha..)haha..
Cute_Ash IF-Stunnerz
Cute_Ash
Cute_Ash

Posted: 25 December 2010 at 6:59pm | IP Logged
Shhh..Its Anvesha here..Ash was tired so she went to sleep on her study table itself when I was carrying her to bed, just saw tht she left her Ipad on so I am here
anyone in here?

Well the creatives are doing big badnaami of my name I am pissed..I am not as desperate as she is for her date..and on a better thinking I can act better than herGeek

AnjanaYYZ

Go to top