Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

#Devils Den# Maan ban gayaa Santa (Page 51)

MishtyShona IF-Sizzlerz
MishtyShona
MishtyShona

Posted: 25 December 2010 at 1:24pm | IP Logged
Anvi: i agree.....

mchopra IF-Sizzlerz
mchopra
mchopra

Posted: 25 December 2010 at 1:41pm | IP Logged
swati: shreya chopra..white rose DP..
mchopra IF-Sizzlerz
mchopra
mchopra

Posted: 25 December 2010 at 1:42pm | IP Logged
swati: thnku..waise posted it ooutside..post ur commnts..

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

MishtyShona

MishtyShona IF-Sizzlerz
MishtyShona
MishtyShona

Posted: 25 December 2010 at 1:49pm | IP Logged
shreya, i sent u a frandship req
MishtyShona IF-Sizzlerz
MishtyShona
MishtyShona

Posted: 25 December 2010 at 2:07pm | IP Logged
Looks like everyone went to sleep except me...
Sooooooooooooooo, good night to myself...... LOL
Sigma IF-Sizzlerz
Sigma
Sigma

Posted: 25 December 2010 at 2:39pm | IP Logged
great discussion on the dialogues in geet Vandu and Nabs

Nabz for remembering brij and his oye hi*5

SecretKhabri420 IF-Addictz
SecretKhabri420
SecretKhabri420

Posted: 25 December 2010 at 2:40pm | IP Logged
Did anybody noticed in TT interview, when Drashti was asked what Gurmeet first do when he comes on set?, she said put on makeup LOL and he agreed on this LOL he said aur to kuch nahi karta hoon LOL

Edited by temorocks - 25 December 2010 at 2:50pm
jyoti06 Channel Moderator
jyoti06
jyoti06

Posted: 25 December 2010 at 2:41pm | IP Logged

I m still sleep deprived..so updated my take on PG2 finallyLOL...read it allTongue

pasting here for online devils and stalkersLOL...I doubt there is any right now since its festive time and all r busy with their santas right nowLOL

Today's Episode's first part stands out for me thanks to the continuation of that fantastic Sonography scene which once again brings tears of joy to my eyesDay DreamingEmbarrassed

First scene was very emotional and touchingEmbarrassed..the way Geet puts his hand on her stomach and then tells him about her happiness was really very touching..loved how she wipes off his tears and then MSK  for the first time uses the word "pyaar" from his mouthDay Dreaming...It was a divine scene where both r actually overwhelmed to see the unborn baby for the first time and here we see Geet is completely in awe of her man since she is not able to believe that MSK actually had such deep emotions for her babyEmbarrassed;This sort of proves that MSK in indeed a man of few words and his actions always speak louder than his wordsEmbarrassed;He never publicly declared that Geet's baby is his but the emotions and that one drop of tear from his eyes said it all about how he is emotionally attached to the baby now along with GeetEmbarrassed;And this is what gave Geet so much happiness todayEmbarrassed;Today she came to know that MSK loves the baby as much as he loves herEmbarrassed...

I know  once again we hv Geet asking MSK that why u r so nice.u hv accepted me despite my past ..blabla...as if she is still worshipping him like God but I can actually identify with those dialogues in the scene todayEmbarrassed...because lets b honest, MSK like character doesn't exist in real world...no man will so easily accept a woman with a past baggage of his own brother but here he not only accepts her with her past baggage,but gives her all the happiness,love,care that she truely deservesClap...and when Geet sees that tear coming out of MSK's eyes,she realises that he is equally enjoying that divine moment looking at the sonogram..he is truely feeling like a father of the child..and this is what makes Geet feel proud of her man but still she is in awe and disbelief that she can get a guy like MSK Embarrassed;She has seen that her own family members were guilty of this child and wanted to kill it and here this man whose brother himself was the culprit has given her not only love,happiness and respect in life but is also cherishing the moment of joy with her with equal enthusiasmClap;And this is where she just cannot stop herself worshipping her man at times which is totally understandableSmile..But CVs closed the loop of this worshipping dialogue today when MSK in the end says "don't ever use these words..because yeh mere Pyaar ko chota kar deta hai"ClapClap;Not only MSK used the word "pyaar" from his mouth for the first time but he also tells Geet that their love is eternal and so there is no question of worship or favour hereEmbarrassed;Loved the way Nissar and Barry closed this loop here Thumbs Up...

For these above reasons...this first scene stands out for me from the rest of the episodeDay DreamingStarStarStarStarStar

Office cast was used well in the episode todayThumbs Up..And I liked the fact that christmas party din't happen all of a sudden...loved the way Geet wanted to party because she was overwhelmed with the gifts that she got from her spl santa todayTongue and then Adi connecting the party theme to the christmas occasionThumbs Up

The challenge part here looks interesting with MSK demanding christmas gift from Geet in the form of a kiss but Geet wants one more gift from her spl santa and thats ILUEvil Smile;Looking at the way Geet's himmat is increasing ,I won't b surprised if the phaast kudi gives him a kiss and the slow santa takes another 10-20yrs to say ILUROFLROFLROFLROFL;

Sandwich scene was very cute and passionate Embarrassedand now MSK knows very well how to turn on Geet to his advantageWink...he wants her to get desperate for that ILU and in return give him the much awaited kissBlushing...these sort of passionplay r common during courtship period  ...Embarrassed..Loved the way Geet went ahead to wipe off that ketchup from his lips and slow munda getting all scared and jumping out of his chair as if she is coming to rape himROFLROFL;All I can say is Munda has become a chuha now and Geet is the real sher in this relationshipEvil Smile;I loved MSK's naughty looks here when Geet was wiping off the sauce near his lipsBlushing;Mayb he wanted her to lick itWink but Kudi was in teasing the santa modeROFLLOLLOL;GC-DD both rocked in this scene..actually they rocked in every scene todayROFLROFLROFLROFLEmbarrassed

Rest of the NES-NEB(Arjun-Annie) scenes looked filler to me...Nikunj still can't actLOL..But Piyush was impressiveSmile;Annie seems to hv raging hormones which is natural in her ageLOL and Arjun knows how to take advantage of itEvil Smile;Arjun's beauty compliments to Annie about how she looks beautiful even in darkness looked more like a taunt than complimentROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL;But the scene could hv left more impact if Nikunj had shown some more expressionsErmm

Today I found one blooper..but its debatable...MSK said he was a nastik..which means he din't believe in Almighty ..but today he believes in God because of Geet....well if thats the case then how come MSK was shown visiting Golden Temple and Dargah in early episodes ??Confused...There can b debates on this..that he visited temples and dargah earlier for just acknowledging the divine power of the Almighty but never asked the Almighty for anything or mayb never expected the Almighty to give him anything because he thought it never existed in real but mayb he just admired the divine placeErmm..but today for the first time he believes in God's existence and so is asking something from God..so he is no more a nastikEmbarrassed...Still I thought nastik dialogue was a blooper because it sort of contradicts his dargah visit where he went to pray for his DadimaErmm;Barryji I hope u were not very high today due to christmas which resulted in this highly debatable dialogue by MSKTongue

Today the episode flow was better and scenes were connected in proper way...but I wish the whole hospital scene would hv been shown to us in one single episode rather than breaking it into two...it would hv been more impactful thenErmm;Nevethless this hospital scene will remain one of the most touching scenes of Geet seriesThumbs Up...Rest of the episode even though was a filler but enjoyableSmile

My Episode Rating:8.5/10...I would hv given it a full 10 or at least 9 if the entire hospital sequence would hv come in one single episodeEmbarrassed..but nevethless the hospital scene in the start followed by the wonderful sandwich scene were worth of 8 todayEmbarrassedand extra 0.5 for Arjun.LOLTongue..but the last part din't hold my interestOuch..so deducted 1.5 marksLOLTongue

Now coming to the the theme of the Den..Starlite wonderful research work..it was so interesting to go through the entire history of dialogues in Geet seriesClapClapEmbarrassed..u did an awesome job hereClap

Well adding my two bits here..very rarely I hv come across daily soaps which hv had such meaningful dialogues coming from the lead actorsThumbs Up..and few dialogues from this series which stands out for me are..

1)MSK to Geet and Geet to MSK.."Zindagi ki har subah tumse shuru aur tumpar khatam hoti hai"Embarrassed

2)MSK to Geet "Ghar laute Geet"Embarrassed

3)MSK to Geet "Kal tak tum meri aadat thi par aaj tum meri zaroorat ho"Embarrassed

4)Geet's babaji talks and dusht danav dialogues filled with terrific humourThumbs Up

5)MSK's self-dialogue "Yeh ladki mujhe paagal kar degi"Tongue

6)All office-outhouse Nok-Jhok dialogues of MaaneetThumbs Up

7)Today's dialogue when MSK tells Geet "Jo kaam mein kar sakta hoon ..woh kaam tum mujhse zyaada achhi tarah se kar sakti ho"(I din't mention this in my analysis because I wanted to mention it hereEmbarrassed..this was the best dialogue of today's episode where for the first time MSK admits that Geet is better than him when it comes to handling any issues or work...very few men admits such things in real world in front of their ladyloveSmile)

8)All loop closing dialogues whether its the worship dialogue or the cliched ILU Tongue...they all came with unique dialoguesThumbs Up

9)Famous dialogues or phrases spoken by Brij starting from Oye to khaandaan ki izzatLOL..

10)Last but not the least the emotional dialogues spoken by Geet or the consoling dialogues spoken by MSK in defence of GeetEmbarrassed..or of course the taaveez related dialoguesTongue

Having said all this..at times I feel Barry tries too hard with the dialogues and make it sound too poetic using too much of Urdu words for MSK which goes against MSK's character-sketch and thus viewers end up getting diabetes ROFL;Also Geet's dialogues at times seems like she is worshipping MSK like God(even though I m happy that loop was closed todayBig smile)..So my tip for Barry is that keep it simple but unique for Maan-Geet...let them speak like humans and not poets in romantic scenesEmbarrassed;Simple dialogues like "ghar laut chale Geet" leaves more impact than dialogues like "in sab cheezon ko madte nazar rakhte hue mein tumse shaadi karna chahta hoon..kya tumhe mera faisla kabool hai"WackoLOL...So Barry keep it simple but something that can easily touch one's heartTongue

I spoke a lot todayShocked..so thats it from meLOL

Edited by jyoti06 - 25 December 2010 at 2:47pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Soapoperasrfun

Go to top