Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

#Devils Den# Maan ban gayaa Santa (Page 44)

Lhethal.Me IF-Sizzlerz
Lhethal.Me
Lhethal.Me

Posted: 25 December 2010 at 12:25pm | IP Logged
Yeah shreya...2 inches! sry for being late...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

winona

adits7 IF-Sizzlerz
adits7
adits7

Posted: 25 December 2010 at 12:26pm | IP Logged
hey devils.............

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sumz3winona

AnjanaYYZ IF-Stunnerz
AnjanaYYZ
AnjanaYYZ

Posted: 25 December 2010 at 12:27pm | IP Logged
ROFL We know baby's size and age!  Can someone tell me gender and name too?

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

winonaSoapoperasrfunadits7

BgblZoolander69 IF-Rockerz
BgblZoolander69
BgblZoolander69

Posted: 25 December 2010 at 12:28pm | IP Logged
Anjana - u cannot determine gender yet. it is possible sometimes at 12 weeks...but only if u can see things properly. otherwise its around 20 weeks or so.

AnjanaYYZ

jyoti06 Channel Moderator
jyoti06
jyoti06

Posted: 25 December 2010 at 12:29pm | IP Logged
Can't do analysis today..me hitting the bed now..hubby in naughty modeBlushing

@Anj:Will try to convince him tonightWink..but lkie Swati said if he wants Manisha's pic there,me super worriedROFL

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

sumz3adits7MishtyShonaSoapoperasrfunAnjanaYYZ

Anvi2009 IF-Dazzler
Anvi2009
Anvi2009

Posted: 25 December 2010 at 12:32pm | IP Logged
There is 1 thing about MSk which is consistent when it comes to Geet and promises, and that is, more than her happiness, her safety, her acknowledge of love, more than anything, what matters to him is she should be with him forever. Whenever he prays or ask for something, whenever he tries to tell Geet how much he loves her, its mostly always to do with her being with him forever, to never leave him. Starting from the dargah night when he stopped her from leaving his house, and instead he left the outhouse for her, he has been consistent in making sure that Geet stays with him. Everytime Geet spoke about leaving him, he reacted, it hurt him extremely. He has always been scared of the thought that what if Geet leaves him. He will do anything to make sure Geet stays with him. Even on campsite date, he asked her for 1 promise only, "zindagi bhar ka saath." Coincidently, Geet's definition of love is also, "zindagi bhar ka saath."  When Geet left him during the big MU, he went bonkers......the pain of Geet leaving him, he could not take. He could have tolerated the fact had Geet not loved him, but she leaving him, he does not know how to handle it. Even today, he said all he ask from God is the happiness to give him her saath forever. 

So my point is that for MSK, the only thing he ask from Geet in return of everything that he gives her is her saath zindagi bhar. Bas, Geet being with him gives him peace, contentment, happiness, and the best feeling he can ever experience. Take Geet away from him, and MSk will break. He loves her deeply, passionately, and all he wants in return of this love is Geet's saath forever. He has never asked from her anything other than this, and he never will. Cvs should look into this matter more deeply and show us MSK's past which stems from the fact that everyone he ever cared for or loved left him. He has this insecurity of people he loves or cares for leaving him. Either they leave him  (his mom, dad, dev's mom, Vicky) or he is forced to leave them (dadi). When dadi threw him out of KM due to Dev, he could not go away from her, hence settled in the outhouse. I did not mention Sam here because I dont think so she had that big an impact on him. I want to believe that it is his mom, dad, dev's mom, probably vicky even left a bigger scar on his mind than Sam. His parents either left him or they died, but they were not with him. And then later on, he was forced to leave dadi temporary. So keeping his past in mind since childhood....all the separations he has had to face, with Geet, all he wants to make sure is that she will be with him forever. This is his insecurity, which he wants to get over with, with Geet's presence and saath in his life. 

Cvs can delve into this insecurity of maan deeper, which is related to his past, giving us a clear picture why MSK only wants Geet's saath and nothing more, why he needs to be with her constantly. 

Edited by Anvi2009 - 25 December 2010 at 12:40pm

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

starlite7winonajyoti06SoapoperasrfunMishtyShonaAnjanaYYZ

mchopra IF-Sizzlerz
mchopra
mchopra

Posted: 25 December 2010 at 12:32pm | IP Logged
tnaks ann..
@pallavi: i got it..i know it was zoomed..and i ws not talking abt the sjhow..
adits7 IF-Sizzlerz
adits7
adits7

Posted: 25 December 2010 at 12:33pm | IP Logged
@Jyots : hugzz.......all d best.......Blushing

@ANJ : d baby size frm sono atleast looks lk 6 months....bt wat wid geet's flat stomach....no bump..guess der wont b ny till 9 month...LOL

jyoti06

Go to top