Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

AnjanaYYZ thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 13 years ago
@Anvesha - Mellow is probably high on nyquil again🤣🤣 She obviously did not read my use of ur name😈

@Mellow - how was ur christmas...i am debating whether or not to brave the malls tomorrow....Did u get ur lump o coal?
Cute_Ash thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8

Anjana Oh yes I love his brains the way he is playing..But he does not have to work hard because She just makes his life easier..Their Love story is going in a jet speed just 4 or 5 days and she is already jealous of another woman..huh my Hubby is just Jealous of Maan he is always upto ruining his image in front of me but never succeeds🤣

Oh what was the Update from Maliha's Dad?
MarshP thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
@AnveSHa: Ahhhhhh.....Hello Aunty ji 😊 About the VM...It's not completely my fault. Sure I sugguested it but she didn't have to say Yes. 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Cute_Ash thumbnail

MarshP I am not Complaining dear..I am glad you requested it and about her saying Yes you can credit me becuase I was asked for an opinion and I persuaded her to jump for a Yes..😆

AnjanaYYZ thumbnail
Anvesha - here for u r hubby - ask him to join...i will give him tips to diss Maan more effectively:

Maliha's dad talked about everything but, measuring Maan including details about the elevator scene ðŸ¤£ðŸ¤£  Then asked her to not tell her mom!
Edited by AnjanaYYZ - 13 years ago
MarshP thumbnail
@Anjana: Me Christmas is slow! My Team lost ðŸ¥± and I'm listening to music while contemplating whether I should start writing something that I considered writing yesterday.🤔 Is that ambiguous enough? lump o coal--- Ummm NO🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

I'm not gonna shop tomorrow...I'm lazy 🤣🤣

Cute_Ash thumbnail

Anjana Thankyou for the LInk will surely show it to him and he will jump to be a part of it..

lol I understand a dad's plight for a daughter when he had to update her with that scene..
I do remember when my hubby had to give an update of the Roop tera mastana sequence to Ash becuase she was on a camping trip that day and I was not home..Ash called him to inform him that she is safe in the camping trip and his answer abt the update was simply sum sentences:
The weather was really bad..It was snowing fake..The screen was unclear..They were cold..They went into a cottage..They slept inside Geet slept on the bed while Maan relaxed next to the bonfire..
and Ash was just asking him then how did they portray Roop tera Mastana song and his reply was they were desperate for each other separately one on bed and one next to the bonfire...
Ash lost all hopes for an intimate scene🤣
Edited by Cute_Ash - 13 years ago
AnjanaYYZ thumbnail
@Marsh - Let's swill nyquill together U chug & I chug....a sip each for every "Mahi" and eyelock🤣🤣 We will be high after an episode!

I have to buy some late christmas presents....that am planning to send on Monday...figured I wud be unique!  Nobody is likely to remember things u send on time...but, those that arrive in January r sure to be memorable🤓

@Anvesha - So ur hubby is better then Arjun.  I think his voice is the hot sauce...but, i hate the nest on his head.  Actually - the only 2 people's hair I like on the show are: Meera & Anvesha's

Plotwise maybe the Khuranas r aiming for Triple wedding.  Maaneet, DevEera, and ArEsha
Edited by AnjanaYYZ - 13 years ago
MarshP thumbnail
@Anj: ok...let's play virtual nyquil-pong! I still have to figure out the details but I think we can do it 🤓🤣🤣 Yeah, that's good idea! Surprise gifts are the best 🤣🤣🤣🤣

PS: I'M SO BORED
PPS:  BUT I don't feel like doing anything

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣