Frequent Posters

jyoti06 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 13 years ago
@Shreya:Yes boss😆..going now😳
mchopra thumbnail
@marsha: thanku..
@JO: google says Nastik says..a person who doesnt accept the authority of vedas..acc to hindu mythology..so that makes sense..to maan nothing makes a diff..
@swati: u know u are not in my friend list..so add me first.
MishtyShona thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Shreya, that was beautiful.... Bad girl, u always end up getting tears in my eyes... 😡😊
Anvi2009 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
@Jyo yaar, I dont want Sam to be the biggest part of MSk's past. This still does not make sense to me. I want Sam to have tiny-winy importance in MSK's past, but create a havoc in his future, which both MaanEet will face together and come out as winners. I want Sam to be a passing affair of MSk's past or someone who was chosen for him by dadi (more like forced on him). If  Sam played an important role in his past, then it will be against his character not to tell Geet about her now. So Sam should not have played an important role in his past, but I dont mind if she plays an important role in his present which is with Geet, in the form of troubling him and Geet, ofcourse unsuccessfully, lol. MSk's past should be more to do with his parents, dev's mom, vicky, dadi than Sam. He should have a troubled childhood. That would make more sense. Sam should just be the last nail, not the first, not the important one. 
-RD- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Hello All

I think MSK being Nastik .....meant probably he didnt believe in GOd but went to the temple and Dargah as a family practice or ritual or something that dadi asked him to follow but he now believes cause he God brought Geet into his life and even their realization was at a holy place

Edited by rdfan - 13 years ago
MishtyShona thumbnail
Yes anvi...

Jyo: I feel sad for both of u..... 😉😛😆
MishtyShona thumbnail
shreya, wat is ur name????
mchopra thumbnail
swati: shreya chopra..white rose DP..
mchopra thumbnail
swati: thnku..waise posted it ooutside..post ur commnts..
MishtyShona thumbnail
shreya, i sent u a frandship req