Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

#Devils Den# Maan ban gayaa Santa (Page 129)

Arwen. IF-Sizzlerz
Arwen.
Arwen.

Posted: 27 December 2010 at 6:07am | IP Logged
wow bri u r angry Shocked

i dont disagree with the content but language is pretty harsh Stern Smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ash08

SecretKhabri420 IF-Addictz
SecretKhabri420
SecretKhabri420

Posted: 27 December 2010 at 6:08am | IP Logged
@Bri: I am not spoiling it for any other, I am just tierd of seeing the same kind of hug, seriously, they said we r gone see their romance on an other level, where is the an other level? We r seeing the same, I am not demanding any lips kiss or smooching here, but show at least some passion, this is the same happening, not more..........

Relax, we r not asking for any scenes who r out of the control, I hope u get what I mean here, we r talking about other shows, like it turning to Kekta show, bla bla, at least Kekta show passionate scenes which many agree on, no need to get hyper or angry, we r talking truth here, Maan at least is not a teeanger to behaive like a one.........

I disagree with what u said, sorry, but I am not talking or pointing in such a way, but in a way where they really get into an other level, infact they were much passionate before.............

Infact it seems unreal according to the story that they r both like much passionate before and now they r less..........

Edited by temorocks - 27 December 2010 at 6:14am

Arwen.

Soapoperasrfun IF-Sizzlerz
Soapoperasrfun
Soapoperasrfun

Posted: 27 December 2010 at 6:10am | IP Logged
@bDgT - I am totally with you on this request. And at some level, don't we want practicality and realism in the show. I did not expect that Geet would do anything at all before her wedding, because that is her upbringing. It is her extreme love for her man and comfort in his arms that makes her hug him (really often if I may add). That is passion at its extreme for a girl like her. Anything else will seem unreal.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

panchjun5Arwen.

bDgT IF-Dazzler
bDgT
bDgT

Posted: 27 December 2010 at 6:14am | IP Logged
Arwen: I am sorry for the language - not intentional trust me - just my mood

Zee: I am not saying you are doing it deliberately. BUT what PASSION do you mean? That they should rip each other's clothes and kiss?? Come on, this is a show where there are strict I & B guidelines in the time slot they are showing. Just to satisfy some people's fantasies, they cannot go out of bounds. LET THEM DO what they are comfortable doing. Why are we trying to time-and-again dictate terms to them and demand HOT scenes?

At that time slot, what they are doing is ALL THAT IS POSSIBLE, they cannot go beyond that or THEY refuse to go beyond that. If we have a problem, we should switch to some other show rather than keep on whining about it or making an issue of it and demanding what we want

@Soap: To an extent you are right :)

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

ash08panchjun5-pixie-SoapoperasrfunArwen.spshastr

SecretKhabri420
SecretKhabri420

Posted: 27 December 2010 at 6:17am | IP Logged
Originally posted by bDgT

Arwen: I am sorry for the language - not intentional trust me - just my mood

Zee: I am not saying you are doing it deliberately. BUT what PASSION do you mean? That they should rip each other's clothes and kiss?? Come on, this is a show where there are strict I & B guidelines in the time slot they are showing. Just to satisfy some people's fantasies, they cannot go out of bounds. LET THEM DO what they are comfortable doing. Why are we trying to time-and-again dictate terms to them and demand HOT scenes?

At that time slot, what they are doing is ALL THAT IS POSSIBLE, they cannot go beyond that or THEY refuse to go beyond that. If we have a problem, we should switch to some other show rather than keep on whining about it or making an issue of it and demanding what we want

@Soap: To an extent you are right :)

I didn't say anything of what u said here, coz I know well firstly such can never be called passion and 2ndly this is an Indian serial, not USA or anywhere else..........

I don't need to see kisses to see passion, but even on reacting, I did mention the points millions of times before and I am tierd of saying it, u find it much passionate, but not me............

In this case all fans should switch to an other show search for hot things, we r not in search for hot things, but on the so called love into an other level, love is not only by showing smooching or kissing on lips, but see in real life to see love into an other level, even a kiss on hand seem like unreal, so which kind of love into an other level they r talking about? Nonsense..........

Arwen.

Arwen. IF-Sizzlerz
Arwen.
Arwen.

Posted: 27 December 2010 at 6:21am | IP Logged
Zee there are different phases in a relationship. Maaneet have gone beyond the passionate one and are more in calm and subtle phase. Passion is there but after confession they are calm... controlled u could say ... i m sure passion will be back soon but this phase is also important yaar where u can be with each other without any element of lust or physical desire. there is noting fatherly about it Smile and i wd say that this is the next level in their relationship LOL

waise Zee i think u shouldnt go by what has been said or what was not shown? try to judge a product by what is shown in an episode instead of measuring it via what else could be shown. Geet will always fall short of your expectations if u continue to think like this. and u wont be able to enjoy it as much as u could.

Edited by Arwen... - 27 December 2010 at 6:23am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

ash08panchjun5Soapoperasrfun

bDgT IF-Dazzler
bDgT
bDgT

Posted: 27 December 2010 at 6:22am | IP Logged
Zee: Actually, I liked the scenes in Hoshiarpur where there is much hate but love also hidden in the hate between Maaneet

And that was more passion-filled then today BECAUSE today they both are in a place where they are calm, serene and peaceful -

I have no cause for complaint.

Passion can be so many ways, you can kill a person in passion or break a vase :)))

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

ash08panchjun5Arwen.

SecretKhabri420
SecretKhabri420

Posted: 27 December 2010 at 6:24am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Arwen...

Zee there are different phases in a relationship. Maaneet have gone beyond the passionate one and are more in calm and subtle phase. Passion is there but after confession they are calm... controlled u could say ... i m sure passion will be back soon but this phase is also important yaar where u can be with each other without any element of lust or physical desire. there is noting fatherly about it Smile and i wd say that this is the next level in their relationship LOL

waise Zee i think u shouldnt go by what has been said or what was not shown? try to judge a product by what is shown in an episode instead of measuring it via what else could be shown. Geet will always fall short of your expectations if u continue to think like this. and u wont be able to enjoy it as much as u could.

Arre the way he hugs her it seems like he is scared to ever touch anywhere u know LOL

I am still in my words, MSK is nikamma AngrySillyLOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

timepasskarArwen.

Go to top