Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

jyoti06 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 13 years ago
Not very clear..but stilll....😈

πŸ€“πŸ€“πŸ€“πŸ€“πŸ€“πŸ€“πŸ€“πŸ€“πŸ€“πŸ€“πŸ€“πŸ€“πŸ€“πŸ€“πŸ€“πŸ€“πŸ€“πŸ€“πŸ€“πŸ€“πŸ€“πŸ€“πŸ€“πŸ€“πŸ€“πŸ€“πŸ€“
adits7 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: Meetu_Anu

@Adits.

Exactly....i doubt he will even see his sisters face..if he comes to know the truth....

the way he was talking to Geet a few epis back...he was actually being himself there.....trying to get here out of depression.....

so what Arjun thinks that Geet has Jailed Brij coz of MSK....and so he comes to know that MSK and Geet's marriage will never be excepted by Geet's actual family...

and so Arjun might get them back na..to ruin MSK and his marriage...

but in this drama ..the marriage happens....and the real pain starts after the marriage

yeah sumthin lk dis.....wud want d Cvs to use brij n built up a strong track....😊😊😊
jyoti06 thumbnail
Originally posted by: shonuu

@jyo i love for this suggestion... i want brijjy to kill Un-vesha.. and have you seen my new siggie??? ahem ahem...

No thanks to u ..my siggy option always is in off modeπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
panchjun5 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
@Shinus...Hi...πŸ€—!!! And Jyo  Bye....Oyyyeeeeee!!!!🀣🀣

@Suj...Vicky can't be Krishna ...he can be Nakul aur Sahdeva for Maan's Arjun!!!....And I agree wish ash08 that Maan is Arjun+Krishna!!!

@Blue....The Handa parivaar owned a lot of land in HP and were one of the richest there and that is why people looked up to them and Dev and NT targeted them....What they gave Geet...was just a part of their wealth which they hadallocated for Geet's wedding long back!!!

@Ash...I agree MSK looks droolworthy in white and I loved his reaction to Geet's Chalu comment in SBS....😍
Meetu_Anu thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
@Jyoti

I was speaking about the same pic 2pages back..😈😈😈😈........now u see why i was DROOLING on the pic😍
jyoti06 thumbnail
Originally posted by: spshastr

Jyo that pic is so cuteπŸ˜†

😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳
Armu4eva thumbnail
@Vicky as Krishna.... hmmmmmm..nice 😳

@Jyo... Thesis on Sam.. already... eh 😈 ENTERASTING 😳 waiting to read...

@Vini.......I dun think that just losing Geets wedding related things wuld make them poor....coz..see that bit belonged to Geet..so whenever she must have been married they were bound to part wit it..!! I think they are still afluent enouf...just the shame must have resulted in some misfortune on them...
jyoti06 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Meetu_Anu

@Jyoti

I was speaking about the same pic 2pages back..😈😈😈😈........now u see why i was DROOLING on the pic😍

☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️

**Jyoti's thesis begins**
Blueberry_07 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Addiiii : πŸ€— I wasn't reading every comment...was skimming thru them..so must have missed out your question..M sorrrrrryyy 😳 ... πŸ€— n thanks for asking, but it's okay. Not planning on watching the segement yet. Will do it later.. πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†

Kavii : Yea i guess it's just me wanting to believe that Brijjy escaped from jail only..that's why am ruling out the bailing out done by Darji possibility.....🀣🀣 What u said is true...🀣 they most probably have plenty of other lands still available...🀣
SecretKhabri420 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 9
Hello everybody, I am new here πŸ˜†