Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Armu4eva thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
@All.. I think.. we got an early hint of Geet's family being back..thanks to those outhouse lines when Geet was remembering about her mom..n later Anne asking about her family.... so..the CVs did a nice precursor to it..!!

@panch........i agree.....Darji culd have bailed him out...but then..why wuld Brij lay low for so long..n not track out Geet..esp after she was attacked by his chamchas in HP.... he must hv gotten news of Geets return/ well being...

I m lovinggggggggggggg it..!! This is the kinda track we need..to go prediction crazy....n tryna unravel the various  twists n turns..likely..
Cute_Ash thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
@Adits NO probs for NE she has experience for swayamvar and Brij will learn soon🤣he will have options of Daadi, Manisha, Pandeyji ,Adi, dev maan and annie..His dil will say choose Maan but then dimaag will say badla timee choose NE🤣
jyoti06 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 8
@Anu:Yup let him do this shubhkaam of chopping down the non-existent sister🤣🤣🤣
adits7 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
@ash08 : ash ..hugzzzzzz.........yeah longtime....

@Jyots ; arre brij ll get married to annie..dn brij's wife ll b annie's sautan n ll trouble annie....n brij aur uski biwi dono milke MSK se badla lenge....🤣

suji01 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

if the track of Brij marrying NE for taking badla with Maan happens then me gonna demand credit from the CVs for this coz it was my idea😆😆😆😆

spshastr thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
ha ha Brij marries Anwesha??😆 OMG that will be something😆
ash08 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Nope. No Brij and Annie... Nah, Brij is too ruthless to take the cliched sister route...... And what abt Arjun? Uska dil toot jayega!! 😆
jyoti06 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 8
Woww Den is in full form with 100s of predictions😲😲😆...yes yes yes😃,...this is what was missing from the show and it seems with Brij's entry story and curiosity factor too is back in the show👍🏼
I hope CVs play it well this time🤔

Today when den will b opened..let us all post our predictions on what we want to see in Brij track...😛..so make sure all knowledgable devils r reserving today🤣

Adits our MB theory might come true with Duryodhan entering the picture😉😆😆😆😆
Meetu_Anu thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
@All

Oyeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee....i saw one SBS offscreen GurTi pic...where both are laughing during the shoot.....

Haiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍..

just have a look at that pic guys😍😍😍😍😍....

Haiiiiiiiiiiiiiii.....somebody is out of controll😆
shinus thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
@jyoti ,Suj01, Ash , Meet _anu ,panchjun,Armu4eva, Berry

and to all

🤗🤗🤗🤗

So how was the holidays friends