#Devils Den# Maan ban gayaa Santa - Page 84

Posted: 13 years ago
Jyo n Cutey: Thanks guys.. 🤗 Hahah so GC mentioned Baba Maan singh Kurana? 🤣🤣🤣 Will watch it soon. 😆😆😆
@ armu4eva : shonn papdi...........me hd a gud time....loadsa gifts as well...u temme hw did u celebrate...??

@VINI : do u want d link???

@jyots : yeah...can b....lookin frwd fr dis track....

@Smita:Earlier Brij din't care whom Geet marries because he was more into his khandaan ki izzat😆 but now if he returns he will return with a vengence to destroy Geet's happiness becuase he was in jail thanks to her..also last Dev said that Geet's family is no more in HP ...so mayb Geet's family is in delhi right now..u never know..the loop was opened there😉
@Ashu..

WHICH MOVIE😲.......hmmmmm🤔...let me guess 😉
Originally posted by ash08

Ok ladies, one stupid question. Did we know how long Brij was sent to jail? I mean how long was his jail sentence? The reason I ask -

Maybe Brij ka jail ka sentence khatam ho gaya ho and he is out of prison. WIll be a different angle all together. Arjun trying to save Geet from Brij and getting into good books with MSK?? Lots of theories can open up now.....

Ashy...i dun think...it was more than a few months...given Geets pregnancy track...😳...so it cant be too long..!! Also... i dun think that in law u get such a small sentence for attempt to murder.... so he has to be out on BAIL....n whether its NT...Arjun or.. someone else who bails him out is the twist 😉
@ jyo: tht will b a gud track. NT can change her color like chemeleon whenever she wants. Like in Amritsar when she met Geet she told her that Dev forced her for this full thing. so I wud love this track as well. For Arjun he is still a mystery man. He din open his mouth yet. We only know frm the promo that he is after MSK's happiness but his iteraction with Geet was quite gud & nothing wicked was shown before or after. So Arjun character has huge potential without love track😡
@jyo.........can we get to see Brivesha?😆😆😆😆 Edited by suj01 - 13 years ago
@Ash:But here we hv to count the months based on Geet's pregnency as well😆..so lets assume Brij was in jail for 4 months🤔..it can't b more than that because then Geet's pregnency will look abnormal🤣...so was his sentence for killing that girl(Geet's friend) just 4 months ??..it can b possible if no solid evidence is found against Brij that he killed someone🤔...as far as justice in India is concerned,in such cases ,its easy to get bail or even come out clear from jail if u don't hv enough proofs...and yes Arjun can play some double game here to come into MSK's good books....
Tanu - Yep, its nice that Brij is back so that so many things can actually revolve around it. Just imagine -

1. Someone must bail him out - Who was that? Arjun I dont think. It must be NT.

2. So Geet's family back before the wedding??

3. So Geet's family will gift the land to MSK for their wedding defying Brij and we might get to the backstory of why NT chose Geet to get married to Dev.

4. More angles to develop. More characters to dwell on.....

One Word - AWESOME!! 😃
@All...my question??? why wudn't daarji or somebody from Handa family have bailed him out...and then they left the town because of khandaan ki ijjat...why isn't this possible???