Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mchopra thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
enough of gyaan..now bye..
shadowstreet thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
@ Suny: m much better now with full time restingπŸ˜†
mchopra thumbnail
@JO: by god i sent ya a PM on sat to close a topic..but looks like its too late now..they have some 17 pages..i msg arpita too but madam said she cant..why i didnt understand that..
panchjun5 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: palluluvsmaan

Suddenly Brij scoops Maan in his arms and leave in the black jeep!πŸ˜²πŸ˜†πŸ€£

Gosh!!!!!!!!!!!!!! my writing genes are bugging me now!!!!!!!!!!!!!1 Expect a BriMaan sequel soon, devils🀣

Gawd...🀣🀣🀣🀣!!!! Sorry for quoting but....🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣....I wud love to read your story...🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣
Blueberry_07 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Palluu : HAHAHAH! 🀣🀣🀣 That reminds me of Pallo's OS now...Do carry on with that..send me a link...n i'll reeeee-dit! πŸ˜ƒ (read it)

Sun : How are you? πŸ€— Been long!

Jyo: I thought your King Kong riddle was King Kong, the gorilla itself 🀣🀣🀣....as for the bail...that is true...but i rather they show him escape from jail..n is on the run 🀣🀣🀣 It'll be more intense...n makes Brijjy all the more evil 🀣🀣 .. n yea will skim through the last week's epi, just not feeling it yet....πŸ˜†....i heard the baby scene was good though :)

ALL: Nahiiii...no NT n Brijjy...Brijjy is married to his dolly sholly...n NT belongs with Dev only...πŸ˜³πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†But hey i woudn't mind NE n Brijjy....🀣🀣🀣....Brijjy doesn't exist as a bro for Geet..n NE will not exist as a Behan for Maan..puuurfect! 🀣🀣🀣
Meetu_Anu thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
@Jyoti

I will not be least bit surprised if Brij is bailed out by NT or Arjun himself....NT might not take that risk directly..

but since Arjun has become close to Khurana khandan now.........he might get to know of Brij...and to create problems for MSK ..might bail out BRIJ...

Oyeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee..........

and we have MSK Vs Arjun and DA Brij..😍..kya triangle hai😍
mchopra thumbnail
@vini: kahaan thi madam ages since seen ya arnd..
panchjun5 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
@Anu it wud be illogical for Arjun to bail Brij out as he is a witness for his sisters kartoot...and I don't think NT has told Arjun abt the HP fiasco
-Divine- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
@shreya

watched the VM......its bful.
never heard of that song before

@pennu..............nice explanation πŸ€£

mchopra thumbnail
I dont believe the deniznes..i have seen people goping GAGA over love triangles...yahhan VILLIAN TRIANGLES..by god..i must be crazy..