#Devils Den# Maan ban gayaa Santa - Page 74

Posted: 13 years ago
@ aLL me gng to shoppin.. ma parents r literaaly pulling me am not interested to go anywere now.... anywys ve pm... waitng for rply!!! 

@ aLL : go here!!!

pm me after visitin this pg!!! 

hey sun, sharmi, pallu...πŸ€—!!

This news is just too AWESOME!!!!! And now I hope the bring Rajji back too....and have Arjun fall for her and send NE back to the planet she came from!!!

And I don''t and I say DON'T want a remorseful Brij...I want the same evil Brij with kohl-filled eyes from HP!!!!
@shreya

SBS links in MF uploaded by shinus............both vdos r there  one for the sequence and one abt brij entry

@praju.........πŸ€—..me was busy with christmas at home..........
@Mali after 2nd /3rd will be free
Goose -- I think one of the reasons that Brijjy might just object to the marriage is becoz she is marrying the brother of the man who betrayed her. πŸ˜† You know how orthodox they are right? Given i chance, he would rather Geet marry Dev again...or just don't get connected to the Kuranas..plus there's the unborn child to think abt..He's khandhan ki izzat and all..

Pallu : Yea a mandap one 🀣🀣 Stopping the wedding there..instead of a girl screaming "yeh shaadi nahi ho sakta"...Brijjy paaji shd scream that instead 🀣🀣🀣

ALL: They shd have a FB scene of Brijjy making an escape from the gutters...like prison break kinda 🀣🀣🀣 It's gonna be hilarious....with the "Oyyeee" touch to it 🀣🀣
Sunoo oyee lets vouch fr NE Brij!!

m bak in my itni khushi mood😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭

πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³

if they ruin my Brij then m gona KILL them😑😑😑😑

bdw hello to all devils😊
Brij can't fall for NE. isn't Brij already married?

@arwen: confused aatma kuch nahi..waise i am alomost done with the sec ch of that story will mail ya in the eveing..
@shifa: thanks fnd it..
@all:now me bye see ya..