Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

#Devils Den# Maan ban gayaa Santa - Page 38

Anvi2009 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
@Jyo, I agree, Geet will only get over her past completely (to most extent) when she is finally married to Maan. So thats why, after marriage, they can concentrate on MSk's past for sometime, with Geet asking relevant questions. But still, I am surprised that Geet does not wonder where MSK's parents are. If she assumes they are dead, then why is she not surprised to see even 1 photo of theirs in the house. I wished dadi had told Geet about MSk's parents before marriage. This would make so much more sense. Even if Geet is not thinking about her parents-in-law, dadi still should have told Geet about them, specially now that she is going to become his wife. This way, we would get the much needed dadi-geet bonding too. 

@Swati, go ahead and post it on page 3. 😊
Edited by Anvi2009 - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MishtyShona thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Anvi: You know what surprises me is that Geet is not at all curious about MSk's past, where his parents are, what is in that attic room, why did he think so low about women when she met him in HP, how is he related to Dev's mom, etc

Bang on....I too have similar thoughts on this... But the only explanation i can give is that she wants MSK to take the initiative of telling her... He never asked her bout her past, so she too is doing the same....
Edited by swatichowdhury - 13 years ago
mchopra thumbnail
@anj: ahhh thanku..i was waiting for ur comment..pata hai that took me so much time..waise i am gonna dediacte that to u..i still havent posted that..so be ready..
@JO: na nastik doesnt mean who doesnt believ in god..ya i knw when we tudy we say the one who doesnt believe in GOD..but nastik could also mean some one who believes in god but refrains from acknowleding it or telling him god thanks for tht..ok anajna might kill me for this..but i couldnt think of anyone else..see like this mada..she s not entirely a non beleiver..but ya she will not ask god..hey why did u put e in trouble..like me adn u would..so thst the difference..
@swati: u on FB cant explain what yhat means here..
MishtyShona thumbnail
Jyo don satao my jiju so much that he runs to manishaaaaaaaaaaaa... Go NOW.....
jyoti06 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 8
@Anvi:I m sure MSK's past will come out after marriage...CVs hv saved their trump card Sam for post-marriage track only😉...About Geet wanting to know about MSK's parents..mayb she will do it after marriage..right now it seemed she was still pre-occupied with her past baggages ut slowly coming out of it now😛
mchopra thumbnail
@JO: now do u mind going..woamn we can chat entire day..ab go..
MishtyShona thumbnail
Thanks anvi...

Shreya: am coming babyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy
MarshP thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
@Shreya: That was beautiful 👏
jyoti06 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 8
This content was originally posted by: swatichowdhury

Jyo don satao my jiju so much that he runs to manishaaaaaaaaaaaa... Go NOW.....

Well he was fed up ..and already went to sleep😆

@Shreya:Yup thats another possiblity🤔...Nastik word can b used in many context...mayb we will hv to look into some hindi dictionary now to find out the exact meaning😆😛
Anvi2009 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
@Swati, I dont think so Geet is even thinking about MSK's past. Like Jyo said, she is still not over her past, so she probably is not even thinking about MSK's past. In case she is thinking, we definitely need to see that. I am not going to assume anything out here. But still I feel, there are some things Geet needs to know before getting married to MSK, specially about his parents. If Geet is not asking this question, then dadi or MSK should have told her. I am not saying all should be known to Geet right now, but some facts, yes. This would make the story more logical. Anyways, I hope they delve into this topic post-marriage and not forget about it completely.