Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

winona thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
I was confused by one dialogue.

Zindagi ki har saans aadhi meri aur aadhi tumhari. 

Isn't there a risk of insufficient oxygen supply?
Anvi2009 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
@Jyo, they can connect MSk's present and future with Geet, with his past starting from childhood by making Geet ask him this question, "why do you always want me to promise to be with you forever when I have repeatedly told you that I will always be with you? Me being with you is all you keep on asking from God. We will always be together, but is there something that you are scared of?" 

You know what surprises me is that Geet is not at all curious about MSk's past, where his parents are, what is in that attic room, why did he think so low about women when she met him in HP, how is he related to Dev's mom, etc. I know right now cvs want the marriage to be over with, so I can understand. But after marriage, cvs should delve in MSK's past by making Geet ask him simple yet obvious questions, whose answers can be found in his past. This can be an interesting track. What made MSK the way he is, until he met Geet? And the answer should not only be Sam. In fact Sam should be the least important part in this whole MSK's past track.  
jyoti06 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: winona

I was confused by one dialogue.

Zindagi ki har saans aadhi meri aur aadhi tumhari. 

Isn't there a risk of insufficient oxygen supply?

Well they can provide oxygen to each other na☺️☺️☺️☺️

@Shreya and Ann:It was definitely a blunder from BD😆..Mayb he was too much high in christmas mode😆
sumz3 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I'm off folks will catch you later ... looking forward to a maybe kiss scene 😆
Anvi2009 thumbnail
@Jyo, about that naastik line, lets just assume that Barry was going through Ghajni mode. 😆
BgblZoolander69 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
i have a bad headache and have plans to head out today. see y'all later! 😊
winona thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
@Jyo 🤣

bye girls have a great Sunday and merry Xmas again
jyoti06 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 8
@Anvi:There is a reason why Geet is not so curious about MSK's past or family..she herself was abandoned by her family and then MSK became her family...she knows the pain of losing one's family..she also knows the pain of revisiting your traumatic past in your blissful present..mayb thats one reason Geet doesn't want to know anything related to MSK's family or past unless he himself decides to tell her about it😳..even MSK did the same,he never forced Geet to tell him about her past or why was she abandoned by her family..she herself told al lthat to MSK,...😳 Edited by jyoti06 - 13 years ago
Anvi2009 thumbnail
@Jyo, if Geet does not want to cause pain to MSk by asking about his past, then cvs should show us such a scene where Geet has questions in her mind, but does not want to bother MSK about it. Why should we just assume what Geet is thinking. They did show us 1 scene with MSK looking at sleeping Geet and saying that hopefully 1 day you will tell me about your past (after they come back from 2nd HP trip). And Geet can also ask dadi about MSK's parents, if not MSK himself. She can also wander to that attic room by herself, she does not need permission for this. Lets not assume anything here.  Cvs should show it to us. 😊 i dont mind if all this comes after marriage, as right now, cvs are concentrating only on marriage track.  Edited by Anvi2009 - 13 years ago
AnjanaYYZ thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Jo - maybe he is like me - existentialist and that is wat he means by nastik....i believe in God...i just think s/he is a absent .......!

Shreya - u amaze me👏

Anvi - i agree...that is why they are perfect - bonded by their fear of abandonment...