Saath Nibhaana Saathiya

aham to learn abt kinjals pregnancy

itsmylifeboss IF-Rockerz
itsmylifeboss
itsmylifeboss

Posted: 25 December 2010 at 8:00am | IP Logged
Aham learns the truth about Kinjal's pregnancy
Buzz up!

For what was till now a secret to Aham will come out in the open. In the upcoming track of Saath Nibhaana Saathiya will unearth the identity of the guy who has impregnated Kinjal.

Aham will be completely shocked after he is informed by Kinjal that the guy is none other than his former girlfriend, Anita's, brother Umang. But this is just the beginning to Modis' worries and troubles as Ilesh who is all set to marry Kinjal will visit the family accompanied by his family who will question the truth about Kinjal's pregnancy. The girl will accept in front of everyone that she is bearing Umang's child. This will mark an end of Ilesh's relationship with Kinjal and the former will call off the marriage with her. It is also believed that in the near future Umang will propose marriage to Kinjal. Little does the Modi family know that Umang will withdraw his proposal later as it's just a trick to avenge his sister's respect.

Informs Aham, "I will sneak into Kinjal's room to check her mobile phone to find out that the guy who has impregnated her is somebody named Umang. I confront her to reveal his identity to me and the revelation takes me by shock. I am stunned to know that Umang is Anita's brother. I reprimand Kinjal to have fallen in love with Umang who is known to be disrespectful and is a leech."

"I am angered with my sister's revelation and decide to meet Umang at his office. We have a verbal altercation followed by a bit of fist fight. Later, he comes to our house to apologise and propose marriage to Kinjal. I voice my displeasure over this alliance and refuse to accept it but give into the need of the hour as there is nothing else that can be done. A day later, my mother and I go to Umang's place to exchange shagun to know that he is not in the house but is partying at his farm house. I am aghast to find him amidst girls at his farm-house and ask him about his seriousness for Kinjal. Umang later tells me that he will not marry Kinjal as I too had left his sister in the past", adds he.

Will Umang succeed in taking his vengeance with Aham on behalf of his sister? What happens to Kinjal after Umang decides not to marry her? Watch it all on Saath Nibhaana Saathiya, Monday to Friday, 7:00 pm on STAR Plus.

-tellyaddict- IF-Sizzlerz
-tellyaddict-
-tellyaddict-

Posted: 25 December 2010 at 8:02am | IP Logged
Topic already posted here
Aham finds out the truth about Kinjal

Topic To Be Closed.

SNS Dev Team

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top