SaJan-SaJan

Goldie

SaJan-SaJan

Posted: 26 December 2010 at 2:12pm | IP Logged
awesome...
thnx 4 d pm..

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Kavya....

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Oneshots (SG&MN) updated pg2 (Page 2)" in Fan Fictions forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

preety88

IF-Rockerz

preety88

Posted: 26 December 2010 at 8:56pm | IP Logged
fantastic os....do pm me when u write more

Kavya....

-desiresoul-

IF-Rockerz

-desiresoul-

Posted: 26 December 2010 at 9:09pm | IP Logged
nice os loved it

Kavya....

Kavya....

IF-Rockerz

Kavya....

Posted: 05 February 2011 at 6:28am | IP Logged
Thank u for commenting n hitting the like button Big smile

Kavya....

IF-Rockerz

Kavya....

Posted: 05 February 2011 at 6:33am | IP Logged

Hey everyone.. this is sequel to Just Love..(Mayur) dedicated to my cutie pie lovely.ravs

Love'.

The party was on full swing. Everyone was rejoicing to the fullest except for the ones whom the party was thrown. It was their first ever marriage anniversary and their parents wanted it to be a grand affair as a result of which he was among his business associates while she was entertaining the relatives and guests.

Somehow they managed to find themselves in the huge crowd and gave each other a look of disappointment before being dragged apart again. He had to do something' he can't let this special day go waste' He found his brother partying with his friends and pulled him out. He whispered something into his ears and winked.

"Bhabhi' bhabhi' come with me" Samrat shouted as he walked to a group of ladies and successfully pulled her away from there.

"Samrat' Samrat where are you taking me? Whats' happening?" She questioned while trying to balance herself due to the pull'

"Your husband just ordered me to kidnap you from that group of ladies and I just did that and now my job ends with handing you to him." Samrat sighed as he placed her hand in his brothers'

It was quite dark out there and she couldn't see where she was. All she felt was her hand slipping into someone's and she felt at peace.

"Ok bhai' I'll handle everything here' Bye' Have fun" Samrat waved and left from there.

"Lets' go" She heard him say and a smile spread on her face.

Tu Bin Bataaye

tu bin bataye mujhe le chal kaheen

Take me somewhere without telling me

He took out the bike and motioned her to get on. She took her place resting her head on his shoulder hugging him from back. There was a lot to share but she decided to remain silent till they were at their destination. It took about 15 min and they were there'.

jahan tu muskuraye meri manzil wahin

Where you smile, thats where my destination is

He parked the bike and held his hand out for her to take with a warm smile spread on his face. Smiling, she placed her hand in his and then he led her'

take me somewhere without telling me

She could look at nothing except for him' He was looking extremely handsome in his black tuxedo and added to it that charming smile on his face. As her eyes drifted apart from him she noticed the place. It was the same beach which held a lot of their memories and she just wanted to be here. There was something special yet' She saw a small cabin decorated with red and white drapes and roses lit only by moon and the stars, waves on one side and moon on the top. She just wanted to spend this day simply with him enjoying these but earlier in the evening it seemed impossible. However, how could she forget that her husband wouldn't let any dreams remain just dreams'

where you smile, that is my destination

He made her sit and took his seat. He could make out that she was extremely happy and it brought smile on his face. He slowly motioned her with eyes to see the small heart shaped chocolate cake lying there. He took the knife and she placed her hand in his. They cut the cake. Although they had already done it in front of all still he wanted to enjoy it peacefully with her. He took out a small piece and fed her. She cut a small piece and instead of feeding him she applied the cream on her hand near his mouth. He looked at her angrily. She got up from her seat and stood in front of him while he turned his face away. She held his hands out and sat on his lap. Before he could comprehend what was happening, he felt her lips on his. He deepened the kiss and finally when they broke apart, she hid herself in his chest unable to face him. Sensing her shyness he smiled, tightening the hold around her but then his hands travelled to hold her face to look at her which turned deep red. Unable to look into his eyes, she got up and walked away but he wouldn't let her go easily. He caught the end of her pallu which made her stop.

meethi lagi, chakh ke dekhi abhi

I've just tasted the sweet feeling of love

She turned and saw him holding on her pallu and slowly pulling her back. As her steps retraced back to him he hugged her from back caressing her cheek with his. They stood like that for sometime basking in the warmth of their love.

"Once again a very Happy Anniversary Nupur"

He whispered in her ears, his warm breath sending shivers down her spine. In return, she turned and then got on her knees holding her hand out with a sweet smile on face.

"Can I have the pleasure of dancing with you Mayank?"

He saw her and then made a gesture that he was trying to think. He saw her getting angry and turning her face away when he smiled and placed his in hers pulling her for dance.

mishri ki dali, zindagi ho chali

a lump of sugar, has become my life

As they danced together to the tune of their hearts, their eyes weren't able to move apart from other silently communicating their feelings to each other. It was one year of pure bliss. They silently thanked each other for coming into each other's life and making the journey of their togetherness really special'

jahan hain teri baahein mera sahil wahin

my shore is where your arms are

He pulled her into his arms and she swayed listening to his heart beats. It felt so heavenly. She just wished they could remain like this forever and as if god granted her wish a shooting star went down in the sky. All of a sudden something struck her mind and she slowly covered his eyes with her pallu.

take me somewhere without telling me

She led him somewhere and he obediently followed her. As they came to halt, he stood there silently without protest while she got on with her work.

After few minutes, he felt her pallu untied from his eyes and her eyes motioning him to look at something' He turned his eyes and what he saw made him rooted to the ground'

"Happy Anniversary ''.

He read the same thing over and over but what followed next got him off guard. He pronounced it out loudly and looked at her.

P-A-P-A

She gave him the sweetest ever smile and bowed her head down her hand reaching out to her stomach. He couldn't move from his place and his eyes were almost teary. Nupur slowly reached out to him and uttered "Happy Anniversary Papa" while taking his hand out and placing it on her stomach.

where you smile, that is my destination

Her happiness reflected in the smile she gave him and he just returned the same hugging her. This was the best gift ever she gave him.

~~

It was 12:00 in the night and Nupur uttered Mayank's name. As she felt him hold her hand, she slowly opened her eyes to drown in his. Slowly she closed the gap between them whispering "Happy Annivesary Mayank" as his lips sealed her.

When they broke out, he handed her his gift.

"Mayank what's in this?" She said getting excited as she pulled out the cover.

"When you are pulling it out anyways why do you even ask?" Mayank said rolling eyes.

Nupur glared at him and then got back to her task. Finally she got a wooden box and she eagerly opened it. It was a photo frame. She turned it so that she can look at the picture. As she saw the picture, she was really surprised' She stared at him in shock while he smiled at her.

It was their childhood picture. On one side was Nupur and on other Mayank. She looked at him as he tried to communicate something to her. She understood clearly what he wanted but then she pretended to be innocent.

"Thanks Mayank' This is really sweet. Ok now let's go to sleep. Its' quite late" Nupur turned to turn the light off.

"Only thanks' and hey that's unfair' where's my gift?" Mayank whined like a kid.

"Sleep now. You'll get your gift tomorrow." Nupur closed her eyes.

As Mayank lied down, she cuddled closer to him and a smile spread on his face.

~~~

mann ki gali tu phuharoon si aa

come down the road of the heart like small raindrops

"Thanks Nupur' thank you so much'.."

Mayank said as he engulfed her in a hug and kissed her face expressing his joy. His eyes were moist due to the happiness. She slowly kissed those tears away.

"Thank you Mayank' thanks for everything"

She smiled as he lifted her off ground and turned around. Placing her down, he sat on the sand besides her writing Mayur in a love shaped symbol.

"Mayankkk stop playing around' You're going to be a father now' Grow up"

Nupur scolded him.

"Yes Nupur I'm going to be a father now' I'm going to relive my childhood again'."

He shrieked in happiness while Nupur shook her head seeing his madness.

"Hey between when did you know??" Mayank asked her.

"Yesterday when I went for Ma's B.P check up and ended up getting checked" Nupur replied laughing.

"So last night you understood what I wanted to say through those pictures'" Mayank questioned raising eyebrow.

"Well yes' but I actually wanted to share the news with you here' it holds a lot of our memories' doesn't it?" Nupur smiled.

"Yes and glad you thought that' It's really special" Mayank returned the smile back.

bheeg jaye mere khwabon ka kafila

my dreams will be soaked

"Nupur are you not tensed?" Mayank asked as he rested his head in her lap while she ran her fingers through his hair.

"Tensed but why??" Nupur questioned.

"I mean we are going to be mom and dad soon'." Mayank told excitedly.

"Mayank I know how much you love kids' so just stop freaking out." Nupur reprimanded him.

"Papa just can't wait to see you" Mayank said kissing her bare stomach.

"hey you forgot mama" Nupur childishly said earning a kiss from him.

"Nupur you've always been pillar of my strength and supported me in making all my dreams come true'. Thank you' Thank you so much love" He sat up and pulled her into a hug.

"Mayankk I think we've thanked each other enough' now lets' just go home and disclose it to others." Nupur said getting up.

"But Maa knows it right??" Mayank asked surprised as he got up.

"Yes but she wants us to tell everyone" Nupur told him as she tugged her hand in his.

jise tu gungunaye meri dhun hai wahin

The verse that you hum, that is my tune

As the couple walked hand in hand, the moon and the stars showered blessings on them to be happy forever.

Edited by Kavya.... - 05 February 2011 at 6:37am

The following 24 member(s) liked the above post:

salma009mangalorianmayur247supriyamnfanget_jasneetmayur-ki-diwaniC_O_O_LAlisha-2887.Rabia.lovely.ravsmayurg2010dreamyworldcrazymayurianPurpleRaindaniella05MystiqueFavouriteofallsariska_mnartisreevijayanafshanafreenShafoo-afsha-Faria.annie07

.Rabia.

Goldie

.Rabia.

Posted: 05 February 2011 at 7:00am | IP Logged
awesome os
poor mayur wanted to celebrate their anniversary alone but party was arranged lols
but loved samrat for his planing to give privacy to his bhai and bhabi
omg you described the place beautifully
and aww both of their presents were sweet 
and they are going to be parents...aww....it was sweetest part
all in all a fabulous one shot
thanks for pm

Kavya....

Faria.

IF-Sizzlerz

Faria.

Posted: 05 February 2011 at 7:35am | IP Logged
It was a beautiful OS dear
very very cute and romantic
wahhhh mayur r going to b parents- that's great
loved it a lot
fantastic updte dear
plz do write more

Kavya....

PurpleRain

IF-Dazzler

Posted: 05 February 2011 at 7:44am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

Post Reply New Post

Go to top